• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
More leaks from Dora League:
- The chapter explains the relationship between the Ōtsutsuki’s and the divine tree!
- Why Ōtsutsuki’s travel in a pair of two?
- Why Isshiki can’t kill Boruto?
- The king of the Ōtsutsuki clan is also mentioned.

#borutoch51spoilers

Boruto Ch51 Leak from Dora League:

Naruto unlocks a new mode of power

Kyuubi: “Naruto, you might die after using this power”

Naruto: “I have this consciousness, since the day I wanted to become hokage, to protect the people of this village” #borutoch51spoilers
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
about time
and base naruto actually hurt issiki lol

Last edited:
Before that Boruto says "Can't believe you went this far... Kawaki!". So future Boruto is talking to Kawaki rather than Isshiki, so either Kawaki is in control or he had his personality merged with Isshiki.

Text Spoilers:
  • The "Sacrifice" is Boruto. According to Otsutsuki lore, one of the Otsutsuki pairs need to be sacrificed in order to grow a tree and the sacrifice requires feeding an Otsutsuki to the Ten Tails, which is why Isshiki wants Boruto alive for now. Boruto managed to figure this out from something Boro said. (Not sure how Kaguya grew a tree though. This is a very inefficient system by the way)
  • Boruto attempts to stab himself in the throat, but is stopped by Isshiki kicking Sasuke and crushing him under a cube. Isshiki says that he can't kill Boruto but he can hurt him, he then breaks Boruto's arm and starts beating him up.
  • Naruto jumps in and uses his new form.

I got some translations in portuguese. Who said months ago that Kaguya betrayed Isshiki was correct

Then how did Momoshiki eat so many Fruits?
EDIT: Thinking back at it Momoshiki doesn't need to sacrifice anybody as he can create Chakra fruits with his Rinnegan.

Last edited:
So Isshiki apparently shrunk Boruto's Rasengan and restored it inside Boruto's arm, causing it to twist and break.
That's durability negation, right?

EDIT: Now that I think about it he has been doing this for a while

Last edited:
Naruto's "power up" according to the latter image seems to be because of Kurama. His eyes don't have the Six Paths Sage Mode markings but only Kurama ones.

Is there a Naruto CRT going on rn, or can the next part of the Part II revisions be posted yet?

no problem, just edit the thread. 2 calcs are wrong and they must be replaced. I will link them

This might be a power up that's available now cause Naruto has both halves of Kurama while before he onky had one half and after getting full Kurama, he didn't really fight any other villain that out stat-ed him by far. He stomped Toneri & him and Sasuke made quick work of Momoshiki. Isshiki is the first threat they are helpless against.

Anyway, I hope the power-up does more than boost stats and we get some new techniques. I really want Naruto to get spacetime abilities.

I doubt using 100% of Kurama gives him Space-Time abilities, but maybe we can expect some more Kitsune abilities from folklore.

This might be a power up that's available now cause Naruto has both halves of Kurama while before he onky had one half and after getting full Kurama, he didn't really fight any other villain that out stat-ed him by far. He stomped Toneri & him and Sasuke made quick work of Momoshiki. Isshiki is the first threat they are helpless against.

Anyway, I hope the power-up does more than boost stats and we get some new techniques. I really want Naruto to get spacetime abilities.
likely he has in LN
lmao if 100% kurama power look so op than full power RSM should be much stronger since RSM is juubi jin powers

What tier and hax do you want the Boruto Series to reach at the end of it's run?
And what tier and hax do you think it actually has a chance of reaching and gaining at the end of it's run?

they are already on tier 4+ in LN/anime
but i doubt we will see anything above tier 7 in boruto manga:cry:

in LN shikamaru said naruto is same as jubito/pseudo juubi jinchuriki
Because Shikamaru knows the JJ abilities.... Naruto doesn't have the Regen, Divine Tree, Wood Style, Ying-Yang..
I have a feeling this new form of Naruto's would give pretty good feats and Isshiki would be able to tank a few hits
I have the exact opposite feeling. If feats are reduced to just punching... Also this form seems to me like to come out of nowhere. Kurama seems to be the one catalyst for the feat and in Boruto is mentioned again and gain to be Naruto's main power... Not Rikudo chakra... Compared to the Juubi,Kaguya etc he is not special or that powerful.

The chapter didn't say much... However I am confused a bit. Kaguya grew the Divine Tree which means she sacrificed another? All in all Boruto makes me think more and more that Kaguya/Juubi/Divine Tree combo is special. Kaguya had both IT and Divine Tree and could have produced the Fruit again.

Well, Kaguya could've sacrificed herself and revive via Karma, there's no limit on how many you can put so she could put thousands and revive in the most suitable vessel.

Because Shikamaru knows the JJ abilities.... Naruto doesn't have the Regen, Divine Tree, Wood Style, Ying-Yang..

I have the exact opposite feeling. If feats are reduced to just punching... Also this form seems to me like to come out of nowhere. Kurama seems to be the one catalyst for the feat and in Boruto is mentioned again and gain to be Naruto's main power... Not Rikudo chakra... Compared to the Juubi,Kaguya etc he is not special or that powerful.

The chapter didn't say much... However I am confused a bit. Kaguya grew the Divine Tree which means she sacrificed another? All in all Boruto makes me think more and more that Kaguya/Juubi/Divine Tree combo is special. Kaguya had both IT and Divine Tree and could have produced the Fruit again.
he has Regen but weaker than actual jj
TSB contain all 5 basic chakra elements + Ying-Yang
and pseudo jinchuriki dont need biju/juubi
they only need chakra from biju/juubi to become pseudo jinchuriki

he has Regen but weaker than actual jj
TSB contain all 5 basic chakra elements + Ying-Yang
and pseudo jinchuriki dont need biju/juubi
they only need chakra from biju/juubi to become pseudo jinchuriki
Meant Regen on that level...
TSB is like auto-created. He has not used Yin-Yang Release based techs.
He has Kurama and the pieces of Bijuu chakra were like sentient in the War Arc... With all of them he is somewhat like a JJ.
Well, Kaguya could've sacrificed herself and revive via Karma, there's no limit on how many you can put so she could put thousands and revive in the most suitable vessel.
But would she do that? Why didn't do it before getting sealed?
Maybe Kaguya fed the chunks of flesh that she got from fighting Isshiki to Shinju? Or does it have to be the whole body?
Possibly? But wouldn't she bother what happened to the other half?

Amazed that Isshiki needs to go all that trouble to summon the Divine Tree whereas Kaguya (if ressurectd like in War Arc) can do it really easy.

Doesn't seem to you that the ōtsutsuki story becomes more and more stupid with each new info?

Amazed that Isshiki needs to go all that trouble to summon the Divine Tree whereas Kaguya (if ressurectd like in War Arc) can do it really easy.

Doesn't seem to you that the ōtsutsuki story becomes more and more stupid with each new info?
latest

I think it should be noted that whatever kaguya did, wasn't the right method. The life on earth wasn't killed off when she ate the fruit and she didn't really seem to care to try and actually harvest or get another one before her son's sealed her away.

I think it should be noted that whatever kaguya did, wasn't the right method. The life on earth wasn't killed off when she ate the fruit and she didn't really seem to care to try and actually harvest or get another one before her son's sealed her away.
We don't know that what she did so as to say that it was not the right method. With IT she could make another chakra fruit and this time apart from the planet she had shinobi to boost the fruit. (War Arc)

he did recreate kakshi eye which is Yin-Yang Release
He used only the Yang Seal Hagoromo gave him... (only that time) So Yang Release... Sasuke had the Yin Seal. Hagoromo, Madara and Kaguya had Yin-Yang Release supported also by the Databooks.
also six path senjutsu is part of jj power
True but like you said just a part of it.

Last edited:
Meant Regen on that level...
TSB is like auto-created. He has not used Yin-Yang Release based techs.
He has Kurama and the pieces of Bijuu chakra were like sentient in the War Arc... With all of them he is somewhat like a JJ.

But would she do that? Why didn't do it before getting sealed?

A key difference between Kaguya and any other Otsutsuki so far is that she fused with a divine tree. Summoning it again is probably just summoning it from within her own body unlike Isshiki. As far as we know, we haven't seen anyone else who went Kaguya's route. Just eating the fruit alone wouldn't have made her as powerful as she was.

A key difference between Kaguya and any other Otsutsuki so far is that she fused with a divine tree. Summoning it again is probably just summoning it from within her own body unlike Isshiki. As far as we know, we haven't seen anyone else who went Kaguya's route. Just eating the fruit alone wouldn't have made her as powerful as she was.
So what you're saying is Kaguya already merged with a Shinju before she arrived on earth with Isshiki?

We don't know that what she did so as to say that it was not the right method. With IT she could make another chakra fruit and this time apart from the planet she had shinobi to boost the fruit. (War Arc)

He used only the Yang Seal Hagoromo gave him... (only that time) So Yang Release... Sasuke had the Yin Seal. Hagoromo, Madara and Kaguya had Yin-Yang Release supported also by the Databooks.

True but like you said just a part of it.
he used Yin-Yang Release
DB4_YIN_YANG_RELEASE.jpg

Back