• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Look up the CRT for when it was changed. There's probably a reason there.

I don't know what reason but it is pretty obvious that base Naruto can keep up with base Sasuke. So If you rate base Sasuke as High Hypersonic, base Naruto scales as well.

Naruto fought and kept up with Sasuke when he just recovered from his mental injury caused by Itachi. And at VotE, he also kept up with Sasuke.

I think that LordTracer simply made a mistake when updating Narutos profile, I don't think that it was intentional.

Shisui’s profile says that he’s the strongest Uchiha of his time. Is there a source for this? And if that’s the case, shouldn’t he be ‘possibly 7-A’ for scaling above Fugaku?

And speaking of Fugaku, he’s said to be Kage level and comparable to the Hokage (who at the time is Hiruzen) and Sannin, so why isn’t he just plain 7-A?

Okay. And what about Shisui? Do you know what the source on him being the strongest Uchiha of his time is?

The manga only says that he was the most talented. Him being the strongest comes from the Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution OVA where it was said by Danzo.

You guys can discuss this during the Part 2 revision. I will finish the OP and post the thread

We can maybe start today. Are any other Naruto thread currently being discussed now? Because only 1 CRT per verse, and I would like to respect the other CRTs

Ok, I don't know how to code in this forum. Do you know if someone else can edit the OP and put everything from my sandbox there?

Not sure why it would, it's not even the actual Minato and even if he was he had his guard down.

latest

Shisui’s profile says that he’s the strongest Uchiha of his time. Is there a source for this? And if that’s the case, shouldn’t he be ‘possibly 7-A’ for scaling above Fugaku?
I didn't interpret it like that. I always thought it meant that he was the strongest of his "time", time referring to his generation.

It's because this one is a rework of the original, dude re created everything with better quality. And it's 100% official

More leaks from Dora League:
- The chapter explains the relationship between the Ōtsutsuki’s and the divine tree!
- Why Ōtsutsuki’s travel in a pair of two?
- Why Isshiki can’t kill Boruto?
- The king of the Ōtsutsuki clan is also mentioned.

#borutoch51spoilers

Boruto Ch51 Leak from Dora League:

Naruto unlocks a new mode of power

Kyuubi: “Naruto, you might die after using this power”

Naruto: “I have this consciousness, since the day I wanted to become hokage, to protect the people of this village” #borutoch51spoilers

This is what regular Bijuu Transformations should look like.
The glowing KCM was a special that only Naruto had for some reasons.

Unless Sasuke restores his arm, and reveals that he learned hax abilities alongside the portal thing throughout 15 years, don't see him contributing with anything beside getting himself killed.

Kawaki is responsible for doing something bad with Naruto in the future, so Naruto will survive and maybe temporarily enters a coma due to this form.

"I'll send you where I sent the 7th" Isshiki in Kawaki said to Boruto. Don't make sense to us...

Edit: we thinking Nardo gonna die after using new power huh?

Back