• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We should put as many tags as possible. For example: Naruto verse, Isshiki , Kawaki, Madara, Momoshiki, Kaguya... etc..

Here it is. Kinda sloppy, but oh well.

You could, but why?
I think it makes it easier for the others to find your CTR. If there are so many characters that get involve in the CRT, I don't see why we shouldn't spam their tags. Anyways, they must all Naruto-related and of course someone like Goku shouldn't be on list. Otherwise, it should be fine.

Naruto is stealing Isshiki's life span
Isshiki lowballed his remaining life span to last for 20 hours and in a few exchanges, Naruto reduced it to 30 minutes

More naruto supremacists hating on the manga for no reason, it’s getting old at That point 🤣
Isshiki lowballed his remaining life span to last for 20 hours and in a few exchanges, Naruto reduced it to 30 minutes
This is good writing?

Even Naruto had some shit moments, but this???

WHAT?

At least Kishimoto foreshadowed bullshit.

This cornball pulls out a different plot point every month.
Last month it was "Otsutsuki's need a sacrifice for the God Tree" oh man, like we knew that was coming.

But this.
Lie again.

I'm boutta go reread TYBW (Bleach) and Whole Cake Island (One Piece) all over again. Only something else from the HST can remove this headassery from my brain.

I'm boutta go reread TYBW (Bleach) and Whole Cake Island (One Piece) all over again. Only something else from the HST can remove this headassery from my brain.
I like how you chose two of the arguably "weaker" arcs from those manga lol. Granted, I don't share the sentiment that Wholecake was a bad arc, but a lot of people do.

I like how you chose two of the arguably "weaker" arcs from those manga lol. Granted, I don't share the sentiment that Wholecake was a bad arc, but a lot of people do.
Lmao

TYBW was cool, everything else I got tired of because of the anime.
I've seen Enies Lobby and Marineford at least 6 times each, Whole Cake is still kinda new to me (even though I read over it like 3 times and watched it a few as well).
Whole Cake is in my top 5

Lmao

TYBW was cool, everything else I got tired of because of the anime.
I've seen Enies Lobby and Marineford at least 6 times each, Whole Cake is still kinda new to me (even though I read over it like 3 times and watched it a few as well).
Whole Cake is in my top 5
Man of culture I see. Yeah, I always felt the hate towards that arc and the "MILF" was a bit unwarranted tbh.

Back