• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyways someone explained narutos new form .“ I've figured out what Naruto's new form does. Those that understand some basics of Nuclear physics regarding Nuclear Fusion should understand. In Nuclear Fusion, a huge release of thermodynamic matter (energy) is achieved by taking a stable element and firing Neutrons at it's Nucleus to create a new stable element, and the left over matter is what is the energy. In this sense, it is a self-sustained reaction, this is what Stars use to form elements, and how we have the periodic table of elements (all formed by our sun). In the case of Naruto, essentially the Neutrons are the life force of Naruto and Kurama, which they combine with there chakra, the same way neutrons are added to the ring of a stable element. The result is a brand new form of energy, in the most raw form you can get, it is literal pure matter. As for why Ishiiki's lifespan was decreasing, I'm theorizing that as Naruto and Kurama actively perform this Fusion reaction, they also siphon the life force of people around them to sustain the Fusion reaction, just like our Sun or other Stars would. You see, Fusion reactions do not occur in chains like Nuclear Fission (think like a Nuclear bomb), in order for the reaction to take place it must be actively sustained with neutrons (in this case life force). The reason why Naruto and Kurama would die is the same reason why Nuclear Fusion reactors would die out without a stream of Neutrons and supply of stable elements like Hydrogen. Naruto and Kurama are essentially like a walking star/sun right now, and they are siphoning life/energy all around them. Ishiiki could simply die from being near Naruto. All Naruto needs to do is stay alive long enough and near Ishiiki to passively suck his life away.”

At this point, we're reading it mostly to shit on it tbh lol.

Like I just had to read all of Naruto multiple times over in the span of two weeks thanks to that endless revision thread, and I just gotta say it's not the same. I love the franchise, so believe me I don't enjoy ******** on it for the most part , but fair is fair. Boruto needs to be called out for some of the shit it pulls.

Who knows? Maybe some of the criticism or poor reception was partly responsible for Kishi coming back, and that may or may not result in a quality boost. Time will tell I suppose.

I read Boruto because I know it has potential, but I don't wanna add Boruto on my list of manga with 100+ chapters after it blows up (especially the fact that each chapter is 50 pages, so it's technically over 100 chapters already).

That's why I gotta read KNY, JJK, BC, JJBA SBR, and more BS cause I held it for too long.

Naw bro you can't convince me this shit not corny.

But I won't start any issues, I already know it's gonna get good soon.

Anyways his new form in a simpler explanation steals the opponents life force/energy and surpasses them until they die. Shortly the user dies as well.

So Naruto absorbs the life of the enemy but can't use this energy to prevent his own death... peak writing indeed

[/SPOILER
7674402-enirzzzw8au5eaq.jpeg
7674404-enirzzaweaqml0x.jpeg
7674405-enirzzhw8ay1za8.jpeg
]

Also apparently Naruto's new form is called Baryon Mode

Wow, what a mouthful

In particle physics, a baryon is a type of composite subatomic particle that contains an odd number of valence quarks (at least 3). Baryons belong to the hadron family of particles; hadrons are composed of quarks. Baryons are also classified as fermions because they have half-integer spin - Wikipedia

Wow, what a mouthful

In particle physics, a baryon is a type of composite subatomic particle that contains an odd number of valence quarks (at least 3). Baryons belong to the hadron family of particles; hadrons are composed of quarks. Baryons are also classified as fermions because they have half-integer spin - Wikipedia
Looks like Hagoromo taught not only Ninshu but also Physics xD

Back