• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
My final answer would be (in order):
1. Shippuden era: SPCT + MA + Kamui Shuriken
2. Team Konohamaru: Uzuhiko (if allowed) + Daikokuten + Sukunahikona + Ninjutsu absorption
3. Adult : Kakashi and Sakura are essentially dead weight. No oneshot abilities. Naruto in character doesn't even use a lot of his abilities. Sasuke is the only one who will show improvement over his teen version in terms of useful skills. Not to mention the mental nerf that Naruto got in terms of creativity.

2. Team Konohamaru: Uzuhiko (if allowed) + Daikokuten + Sukunahikona
3. Adult : Kakashi and Sakura are essentially dead weight. No oneshot abilities. Naruto in character doesn't even use a lot of his abilities. Sasuke is the only one who will show improvement over his teen version in terms of useful skills. Not to mention the mental nerf that Naruto got in terms of creativity.
Sakura could give her teammates huge floods of extra chakra if they start running low.

how would Kamui Shuriken interact with Kama Portals btw
we currently accept them to be physical objects until they pierce someone and then BFR, so i assume the shuriken would just pass through the portals into the other side until they hit something, but they also countered kaguyas portals so idk lol

im of the opinion Kawaki is one of the first (relevant) fighters here to go out considering Adult Naruto and Sasuke already know how dangerous his kit is, and know how to fight and beat him.

im of the opinion Kawaki is one of the first (relevant) fighters here to go out considering Adult Naruto and Sasuke already know how dangerous his kit is, and know how to fight and beat him.
If we assume decent teamwork tho, the team can definitely plan around it. It's not like the adult team actually has a counter to him.

If we assume decent teamwork tho, the team can definitely plan around it. It's not like the adult team actually has a counter to him.
well... do the same thing they did to Jigen

Trick him into absorbing Naruto's Rasengan while small and Sasuke goes in for the kill.

(Well, obviously assuming this goes exactly how it did against Jigen anyway lol)

they have superior senses + shunshin so i think they can avoid it tbh
idk Jigen portal blasted naruto and spawned a portal on them mid swing without them knowing while shrunken, also not only do the cubes disrupt sensory abilities nard and sauce will have a hard time sensing boruto or kawaki given they can entirely mask themselves.

well... do the same thing they did to Jigen

Trick him into absorbing Naruto's Rasengan while small and Sasuke goes in for the kill.

(Well, obviously assuming this goes exactly how it did against Jigen anyway lol)
That's where the rest of the team comes in. It's not a exactly 1v2.

I mean, stats equalized with the dual jutsu absorption spam, there's an argument for, with how Boruto treats it, that they'd just reduce everything to all hands. In which case, I could see the number's advantage for new team 7 being pretty huge, alongside them being able to more freely utilize ninjutsu, and out stamina via absorbing chakra.

ehh shippuden naruto actually does spam a gazillion clones and adult nard is prob the best H2H fighter here. dont know how sasuke vs boruto compare though im terms of sword skills
Do we give Boruto his post TS skill and techniques and whatnot? Like is it peak Kawaki, Boruto, Sarada, and Mitsuki, or like only for when theyre together?

Tbh I think I am gonna change my ranking to Team Konohamaru being last. If Adult team uses MAS to protect their entire team, Team Konohamaru legit has nothing to scratch MAS except Uzuhiko which can be avoided via flying. Or is there anything I am forgetting.

Edit: This is assuming they are not in character. In character, my earlier ranking follows.

Team Konohamaru legit has nothing to scratch MAS except Uzuhiko which can be avoided via flying.
hypothetically Kawaki should be able to shrink chakra avatars. also if Boruto at any points tags them with something before the time he can teleport inside the avatars or teleport them outside their avatars.

hypothetically Kawaki should be able to shrink chakra avatars.
Never displayed so it is likely that this isn't possible. Jigen spams sukunahikona and yet he didn't try this. But yeah if this is possible then my earlier rankings apply. Infact prolly would bump up Team Konohamaru.
also if Boruto at any points tags them with something before the time he can teleport inside the avatars or teleport them outside their avatars.
Not if they lead with MAS. Which they will in my version since I am arguing not in character.

2. Team Konohamaru: Uzuhiko (if allowed) + Daikokuten + Sukunahikona + Ninjutsu absorption
Is Kawaki used instead of Konohamaru?
3. Adult : Kakashi and Sakura are essentially dead weight.
Technically Sakura's punches are an amp because of her concentrating chakra.
No oneshot abilities. Naruto in character doesn't even use a lot of his abilities.
I mean, he probably would if necessary, he used Lava Rasenshuriken against Delta.
Sasuke is the only one who will show improvement over his teen version in terms of useful skills. Not to mention the mental nerf that Naruto got in terms of creativity.
Naruto has not, as an adult, fought an opponent one-on-one that surpassed him, but couldn't absorb all his ninjutsu.

Back