• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also found this
images_10.jpg

More stars
Looks like dust on the monitor. Jokes aside huh?

Not really, now that I think about it he didn’t even use the rinnegan in there fight besides the one black rod. If kakashi didn’t even notice that I don’t see why he would notice obito not going all out
Wdym not really? He was there to witness Obito in the outside world. He also felt the force of a bloodlusted Obito's hits.

He pretty much never used the Rinnegan abilities anyways. He could barely handle its power after all.
Then Naruto’s clone in the edo late battle should have virtually been usuless do to all the clone usage
That just shows how strong the original Naruto is with how strong even his weakened clones are
On average they are
Due in large part to them being weaker than the original
True but obito was pretty young when he fought Minato, now he’s pressing kcm1 naruto with just brute strength and eating headbutts from kcm2
Minato is well above KCM1 Naruto.
Then shouldn’t he have folded the v2 Jin’s?
1. He lowkey kinda did. He literally took on 3 V2 Jins at once and did fine.
2. He got stronger throughout the battle. Fighting is the fastest way to power up after all

Wdym not really? He was there to witness Obito in the outside world. He also felt the force of a bloodlusted Obito's hits.

He pretty much never used the Rinnegan abilities anyways. He could barely handle its power after all.

That just shows how strong the original Naruto is with how strong even his weakened clones are

2. He got stronger throughout the battle. Fighting is the fastest way to power up after all
The only think I want to say is, Obito “could” use some Rinnegan Techniques as he was going to Human Path on Yamato, but opted not to because it would kill him. And we do know Madara taught him the Six Paths Abilities. 🤷‍♂️

And yet kakashi didn’t notice obito letting him get a free blow

Ya because he was using up to much chakra maintaining all the edo’s and eventually the geto statue

So kakashi would just fold the 3rd raikage and muu?
Sure there weaker but there’s no gap between the two.
But not kcm2
He lowkey didn’t, the main noteworthy thing he did was cut the chakra arms with lightning cable. The Jin’s seemed to be just fine after getting hit with his chidori multiple times. Bee’s statment is in direct relation to Naruto learning to better handle kcm1.

There are two established ways Otsutsuki create worlds.

1. Omnipotence, used only by Otsutsuki gods.
2. ETSB, used by normal Otsutsuki.

Yes but I don't know which dimension they were in. This if proven canon would bump the cosmology baseline to galaxy sized instead of the usual multi solar system sized.
it’s probably not canon and this scene is from earth in a flashback so it’s the actual universe and I’m pretty sure we accept the universe as Low 2-C

I asked for the pictures and they're for a cosmology blog. No plans currently to have the characters scale to it. I speak for myself tho.
doubt you need a blog for it but I won’t stop you. There’s just the main universe with a few other dimensions of unknown sizes, either they’re separate dimensions or extremely distant worlds conquered by the Otsutsuki

The only think I want to say is, Obito “could” use some Rinnegan Techniques as he was going to Human Path on Yamato, but opted not to because it would kill him. And we do know Madara taught him the Six Paths Abilities. 🤷‍♂️
He could but it's not in character
And yet kakashi didn’t notice obito letting him get a free blow
Or it wasn't a free blow and Kakashi was actually fast enough to do it.
Ya because he was using up to much chakra maintaining all the edo’s and eventually the geto statue
Even when he was just fighting Naruto he didn't. Like it's really not in character for him to use those abilities in battle at all, he's not used to them.
So kakashi would just fold the 3rd raikage and muu?
WA Kakashi absolutely would. Even if you don't use clone nerf scaling, Kakashi simply did better than KCM Naruto against the V2 Jinchuriki, and a KCM clone is above the 3rd Raikage and Muu.
Sure there weaker but there’s no gap between the two.
So you think Kaguya would just neg hundreds of individual FP Narutos at once? Despite Naruto on his own doing quite well against her?
But not kcm2
Sure, but it makes him overpowering KCM1 Naruto pretty irrelevant, and it's not like Obito's as tough as KCM2 Naruto, that headbutt hurt him pretty bad, and that's just Naruto's base physicals, rather than something like a Rasengan, Rasenshuriken, or Bijuudama.
He lowkey didn’t, the main noteworthy thing he did was cut the chakra arms with lightning cable. The Jin’s seemed to be just fine after getting hit with his chidori multiple times. Bee’s statment is in direct relation to Naruto learning to better handle kcm1.
Sure their durability is really good, but it's not like that KCM Naruto is nearly as durable as them, he was kinda getting ragdolled on his own.

He doesn't say "Fighting is the fastest way to master new powers" or something, just that "a fight always teaches more than training," meaning it's not just about jinchuriki.

If we had 5-C Hinata this would be the perfect match up for her

No, I thought you were talking about a difference in power, since a gap is a difference between two things.
Then why are you talking about the text book definition of a gap
Or it wasn't a free blow and Kakashi was actually fast enough to do it.
Considering obito let him do it, I doubt it
Even when he was just fighting Naruto he didn't. Like it's really not in character for him to use those abilities in battle at all, he's not used to them.
Probably because he was still dealing with the geto statue and the uchia barrier
WA Kakashi absolutely would. Even if you don't use clone nerf scaling, Kakashi simply did better than KCM Naruto against the V2 Jinchuriki, and a KCM clone is above the 3rd Raikage and Muu.
kinda not really, he took less damage sure but that’s about it and that’s manily due to have guy back him. Kcm naruto got jumped for a hot second then obito came in. Kajashi didn’t due anything in that skirmish to suggest his a league above kcm1 Naruto
So you think Kaguya would just neg hundreds of individual FP Narutos at once? Despite Naruto on his own doing quite well against her?
If there fragile sure, plus wasn’t she using the bone things which just turn you to dust?
Sure, but it makes him overpowering KCM1 Naruto pretty irrelevant, and it's not like Obito's as tough as KCM2 Naruto, that headbutt hurt him pretty bad, and that's just Naruto's base physicals, rather than something like a Rasengan, Rasenshuriken, or Bijuudama.
Not really, kakashi really hasn’t done much to suggest that he’d just overpower kcm1 naruto like that. Um no it didn’t, he kinda just shrugged it off. Can kakashi shrugg off a blow from kcm2 naruto?
Sure their durability is really good, but it's not like that KCM Naruto is nearly as durable as them, he was kinda getting ragdolled on his own.

He doesn't say "Fighting is the fastest way to master new powers" or something, just that "a fight always teaches more than training," meaning it's not just about jinchuriki.
He blocks the first then gets sneaked twice,two tails claws don’t even mess him up that much

No his implying it, your not exactly gonna get a zenkai boost mid battle

doubt you need a blog for it but I won’t stop you. There’s just the main universe with a few other dimensions of unknown sizes, either they’re separate dimensions or extremely distant worlds conquered by the Otsutsuki
It's more of a personal project.
it’s probably not canon and this scene is from earth in a flashback so it’s the actual universe and I’m pretty sure we accept the universe as Low 2-C
Do we? I mean I get the logic, but idt the wiki ever accepted a size for the main universe. I could be wrong tho.

Back