• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What Obito said was not proof he was holding back, he was pretty much just saying he may have lost against Kakashi, but he'll still achieve his goal. Saying you'll let someone win in defeat is not very good evidence that they're holding back, if anything it sounds like cope on his part.

I don't think he wins, but he's in the same tier. Also being a diversion means you'd need to be fast enough to intercept or dodge someone's attacks and strong enough to block their blows. It's enough for downscaling at least.
How do you let someone beat you but then go full power?

Well you said his faster then him so it sounds like he just one taps with chidori and calls it a day.

How do you let someone beat you but then go full power?
Naruto wasn't trying to kill Sasuke, but he still went all out against him in terms of stats. Your intent doesn't have to change your stats.
Well you said his faster then him so it sounds like he just one taps with chidori and calls it a day.
He's faster than a clone, which isn't as strong as the original. Also being faster doesn't equal a blitz, that requires a huge speed gap, which there isn't here (in fact I'd wager the original Naruto is faster than Kakashi). Also Kurama Avatar kinda slams.

Naruto wasn't trying to kill Sasuke, but he still went all out against him in terms of stats. Your intent doesn't have to change your stats.
So itachi was actually going all out agianst sasuke? And kakashi agianst kid team 7?
He's faster than a clone, which isn't as strong as the original. Also being faster doesn't equal a blitz, that requires a huge speed gap, which there isn't here (in fact I'd wager the original Naruto is faster than Kakashi). Also Kurama Avatar kinda slams.
Clone an’t weaker then the original by any real margin if at all. Didn’t say he blitzes, he simply just out speeds him more times then not no? Not talking about kurama Avater

So itachi was actually going all out agianst sasuke? And kakashi agianst kid team 7?

Clone an’t weaker then the original by any real margin if at all. Didn’t say he blitzes, he simply just out speeds him more times then not no? Not talking about kurama Avater
Obviously Kakashi was ******* around with Kid Team 7 and not taking them seriously, that's why they don't scale.

And Itachi has more to do than just simple stats, I think at that point Sasuke outstats him if we go by our profiles.

Wait he's dead?
BcMJvmwkmbyWpKkBj3.webp

Tbh I never liked that guy. Who has no color in their pupils? That's like....having no balls.

Obviously Kakashi was ******* around with Kid Team 7 and not taking them seriously, that's why they don't scale.
And obito needed kakashi blow a hole through his chest to get read of madera’s curse mark. Can’t do that if he kills him.
And Itachi has more to do than just simple stats, I think at that point Sasuke outstats him if we go by our profiles.
I know, but at the end of the day intent can still change how much force you put out regardless of stats

I’m watching the post timeskip sasuke arc, pretty good so far(though idk why anyone is trynna squabble with the second most powerful ninja on the planet) but a couple of questions. What’s the time gap between now and shippuden. And is hinta already pregnant?

The Sasuke novel arc that was adapted is like a few months or a year after the 4GNW iirc

And no Hinata isn't pregnant yet, The Last Movie doesn't happen until 2 years after Shippuden in where she gets pregnant like almost 2-3 months after the movie events lmao

The Sasuke novel arc that was adapted is like a few months or a year after the 4GNW iirc

And no Hinata isn't pregnant yet, The Last Movie doesn't happen until 2 years after Shippuden in where she gets pregnant like almost 2-3 months after the movie events lmao
Ah ok

Then why was she struggling to hold herself up after taking out one exploding human

I said it doesn't have to, not that everyone goes all out in absolutely every combat situation. Yes Obito wanted to get his heart stabbed, but he needed to do so while still fighting seriously so Kakashi wouldn't know what's up after seeing his combat abilities extensively.
It's literally splitting your chakra (Kakashi even says the more clones there are, the weaker each is), the source of your power (if you're not convinced I could send scans for lower chakra volume = lower strength and vise versa). And there are statements for the original being nerfed when there are clones out, Wood Clones being stronger than Shadow Clones which obviously mean Shadow Clones aren't as strong as the user, clones just flat out being weaker/slower than the user, and there's a reason that most of the time Naruto summons a bunch of clones, they individually don't do much. Also KCM2 Naruto~Alive Minato>Edo Minato~Kakashi

Speed isn't everything, and sure he'd outspeed a KCM2 clone.

I said it doesn't have to, not that everyone goes all out in absolutely every combat situation. Yes Obito wanted to get his heart stabbed, but he needed to do so while still fighting seriously so Kakashi wouldn't know what's up after seeing his combat abilities extensively.
And he can’t get his heart stabbed if he kills kakashi. If can fool kakashi into thinking he beat him, I don’t see why he can fake the amount force his putting into there fight
It's literally splitting your chakra (Kakashi even says the more clones there are, the weaker each is), the source of your power (if you're not convinced I could send scans for lower chakra volume = lower strength and vise versa). And there are statements for the original being nerfed when there are clones out, Wood Clones being stronger than Shadow Clones which obviously mean Shadow Clones aren't as strong as the user, clones just flat out being weaker/slower than the user, and there's a reason that most of the time Naruto summons a bunch of clones, they individually don't do much. Also KCM2 Naruto~Alive Minato>Edo Minato~Kakashi

Speed isn't everything, and sure he'd outspeed a KCM2 clone.
I’d image splitting your chakra with shadow or wood clones dosen’t mean to much when you have a crap ton of chakra. Even if they are weaker it isn’t be any large gap. The clones don’t do much because there fragile as hell. If kakashi can apparently keep up with a fully serious obito then it doesn’t make much since to put him below alive Minato.

Didn’t say it is but it gives kakashi much better odds no?

Sasuke’s story was pretty solid, I really liked to see his character interact with people in a similar situation he used to be in(vengeance and all that) though it was a pretty crazy reveal to find out the mercenary guy itachied his whole clan

And he can’t get his heart stabbed if he kills kakashi. If can fool kakashi into thinking he beat him, I don’t see why he can fake the amount force his putting into there fight
The point is that he can't fake it because Kakashi already knows how strong he is, especially given that he has the Sharingan
I’d image splitting your chakra with shadow or wood clones dosen’t mean to much when you have a crap ton of chakra. Even if they are weaker it isn’t be any large gap. The clones don’t do much because there fragile as hell. If kakashi can apparently keep up with a fully serious obito then it doesn’t make much since to put him below alive Minato.
It doesn't matter if you have a little or a lot of chakra. 3 is half of 6 just the same as 30 is half of 60. The way it's presented is definitely that of being a significant gap. The 30% clones are probably the most obvious example of this.

Clones really aren't that fragile inherently. A Minato clone literally took a kick from Juubito, it's just that if their durability is breached, they go poof. Although that wouldn't be much of a problem if the clones were good enough to avoid or block hits.

Kakashi can keep up with Obito without Kamui. Kamui is the main reason Obito put pressure on Minato, and Kamui is a much bigger part of Obito's fighting style than Kakashi's. Rinnegan Obito w/Kamui>Minato>Kakashi~Rinnegan Obito w/o Kamui
Didn’t say it is but it gives kakashi much better odds no?
Sure he gives KCM2 Naruto without the Kurama Avatar a good fight. Still loses more times than not though.

Why don’t we scale Mitsuki to Suigetsu for these feats (Scan 1 | Scan 2)? Nothing implies Suigetsu was holding back or faking being hurt and his Sage Mode Blitzing Orochimaru would support this.

Ntm it’s in-character for Orochimaru to sanction this.

Does this have any scaliing implications?
One of the best taijutsu users in the village
Why don’t we scale Mitsuki to Suigetsu for these feats (Scan 1 | Scan 2)? Nothing implies Suigetsu was holding back or faking being hurt and his Sage Mode Blitzing Orochimaru would support this.

Ntm it’s in-character for Orochimaru to sanction this.
Could've been just to test that he still has good instincts not trying to strike him

One of the best taijutsu users in the village

Could've been just to test that he still has good instincts not trying to strike him
Yeah, it was a test, but the beyond the reaction speed feat, the part of Mitsuki hurting him, forcing him to drop the Kunai still would be valid. And considering the wiki doesn’t honor SM having multipliers, Mitsuki blitzing Orochimaru still supports the speed feat being legitimate.

I’m sure you’d agree that be it serious or not, both instances still make it a test.

Sasuke’s story was pretty solid, I really liked to see his character interact with people in a similar situation he used to be in(vengeance and all that) though it was a pretty crazy reveal to find out the mercenary guy itachied his whole clan
BTW did you found any of the canon ships weird or out of place?

Yeah, it was a test, but the beyond the reaction speed feat, the part of Mitsuki hurting him, forcing him to drop the Kunai still would be valid. And considering the wiki doesn’t honor SM having multipliers, Mitsuki blitzing Orochimaru still supports the speed feat being legitimate.
Suppressed is possible, but I don't really have an opinion of the Orochimaru blitz feat.
I’m sure you’d agree that be it serious or not, both instances still make it a test.
yes

Back