• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Guys for research purposes, did we ever see a starry sky or galaxies in the main universe of Naruto? Manga scans would be great. Or anime scenes adapted from the manga.
0319-011.png
0319-012.png
0319-013.png
0319-014.png
I'm prolly too late but here are some from chapter 319

I know but I would have liked an explanation as for why tsunade was stepping down all of a sudden. She was a big Naruto hokage advocate for like almost the entire series. I would think she would have liked to give the seat to Naruto personally

Ah ok
You should read the Hiden novels
The anime adapted "some" of them and rather poorly if I'm being honest
The first one answers your question about Tsunade's retirement and Kakashi taking over

Guys for research purposes, did we ever see a starry sky or galaxies in the main universe of Naruto? Manga scans would be great. Or anime scenes adapted from the manga.
nope, only stars. We've never seen a galaxy in any Naruto media as far as I know and I dont think this is a coincidence. Visuals like these are often used by mangaka or animation studios to depict the sheer scale of the setting within a series, kinda like Dragon Ball for example where its common to see galaxies.

I was once told by my friend that Hashirama was the strongest Hokage because "people still use his cells as a power-up," and had to immediately execute them.
I mean, they still do. It just doesn't do anything once you're more powerful than Hashirama.

Funny that Naruto got an actual Hashirama cell arm and it did jack shit to his power lmao.

The point is that he can't fake it because Kakashi already knows how strong he is, especially given that he has the Sharingan
Not really, now that I think about it he didn’t even use the rinnegan in there fight besides the one black rod. If kakashi didn’t even notice that I don’t see why he would notice obito not going all out
It doesn't matter if you have a little or a lot of chakra. 3 is half of 6 just the same as 30 is half of 60. The way it's presented is definitely that of being a significant gap. The 30% clones are probably the most obvious example of this.

Clones really aren't that fragile inherently. A Minato clone literally took a kick from Juubito, it's just that if their durability is breached, they go poof. Although that wouldn't be much of a problem if the clones were good enough to avoid or block hits.

Kakashi can keep up with Obito without Kamui. Kamui is the main reason Obito put pressure on Minato, and Kamui is a much bigger part of Obito's fighting style than Kakashi's. Rinnegan Obito w/Kamui>Minato>Kakashi~Rinnegan Obito w/o Kamui
Then Naruto’s clone in the edo late battle should have virtually been usuless do to all the clone usage

On average they are

True but obito was pretty young when he fought Minato, now he’s pressing kcm1 naruto with just brute strength and eating headbutts from kcm2
Sure he gives KCM2 Naruto without the Kurama Avatar a good fight. Still loses more times than not though.
Then shouldn’t he have folded the v2 Jin’s?

Then Naruto’s clone in the edo late battle should have virtually been usuless do to all the clone usage
Naruto has so much Chakra that his clone could beat the 3rd Raikage with only 1/14th of it and could output like 3 Kakashis of Chakra with less than 1% of it. He doesn't get super weak due to lack of chakra.

helpful with what though? I mean you've got better shots with the planet that momoshiki and kinshiki were on
Yes but I don't know which dimension they were in. This if proven canon would bump the cosmology baseline to galaxy sized instead of the usual multi solar system sized.

The unknown world is most likely apart of the nard universe, unless you want to suggest multiple world theory exsits in the nard universe
Are you talking about the many worlds theory that was proposed to counter quantum superposition? Then no. If just a standard multiverse, then yeah. There are way too many spacetimes for it to not be a multiverse. Even though it doesn't scale to anyone.

Are you talking about the many worlds theory that was proposed to counter quantum superposition? Then no. If just a standard multiverse, then yeah. There are way too many spacetimes for it to not be a multiverse. Even though it doesn't scale to anyone.
Yea I was just referring to standard multiverse

L2C kaguya and momoshiki?

Back