• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not for feats. Just look at Bleach. Ichigo is 4A even though the feat is universal.
The realms are Low 2-C, the Senjumaru feat is 4-A because it's not currently accepted that she shook the entire time-spaces of the 3 realms, just the physical mass within them. If we take the interpretation that she shook the entire time-spaces, then it would be 2-C.

Last edited:
Let's keep it that way
maxresdefault.jpg

The realms are Low 2-C, the Senjumaru feat is 4-A because it's not currently accepted that she shook the entire time-spaces of the 3 realms, just the physical mass within them. If we take the interpretation that she shook the entire time-spaces, then it would be 2-C.
Ah, didn't know that. Thanks.
Let's keep it that way
Nah it should be 2-C if she shook the realms. Also there is that Ichigo lifting strength feat too.

nah 2-C Bleach is wack. besides I really don’t think all 3 of those realms are universal in size or have enough evidence for it

About the shadow clone argument. Naruto shadow clones are more or less low end relative to naruto in terms of jutsu and ap output. But their durability is where it is drastically lower than the original..

There's something I'm curious about. Kirin is considered the speed of light. It's also mentioned in Sasuke's profile. Why doesn't Itachi, who can react to Kirin, get scale from this and "reaction speed of light" is not written on Itachi's profile? I would like to remind you that Itachi is sick here and has low chakra. When chakra decreases, speed decreases. This was stated in Deidara and Sasuke's fight. Likewise, we can think that Itachi's illness gives him nerfs, such as his inability to control chakra well. Then I saw the clip where Itachi couldn't react to this... For some reason, it always stuck in my mind that he was able to react in this scene.

Has the spacetime ninjutsu that is used to visit other dimensions ever been used to go to a different place in the same dimension? Like FTG or any other portal or summoning jutsu?

Last edited:
Considering obito let him do it, I doubt it
If Obito knew Kakashi was fast enough to stab his heart, that'd be even better for his plan, cause it'd mean he wouldn't have to do anything suspicious. Again, you're not refuting that Kakashi already knows Obito's stats.
Probably because he was still dealing with the geto statue and the uchia barrier
He wasn't actively doing anything with the Gedo Mazo, it was just already transforming now that it had all the Bijuus' chakra. The Uchiha Barrier is stated to require an extremely small quantity of chakra to maintain, so that really shouldn't be hindering his combat ability at all. Also it's not like Juubito used many Rinnegan abilities either.
kinda not really, he took less damage sure but that’s about it and that’s manily due to have guy back him. Kcm naruto got jumped for a hot second then obito came in. Kajashi didn’t due anything in that skirmish to suggest his a league above kcm1 Naruto
Naruto quite literally landed no shown attacks on any of the V2 jinchuriki, while Kakashi landed at least 3 (or 5 if you count each jinchuriki he tagged with the Lightning Cable) and cut apart 3 jinchurikis' chakra arms. I think the difference is pretty clear.

Also "a league above kcm1 Naruto" reminded me of something else. Kakashi threw a kunai at a comparable speed to Madara's TSO, which outsped Obito's Kamui from a long distance despite Madara throwing it out after Obito had already started teleporting. He had Six Paths chakra, which should've amped his Kamui's speed, and even Base Rinnegan Obito's Kamui outsped MKCM Naruto at point blank range, meaning Kakashi~TSOs>>MKCM Naruto in speed.
If there fragile sure, plus wasn’t she using the bone things which just turn you to dust?
She tried using those against the real Naruto and it didn't work, but she literally blitzed 5 Naruto clones in a row, Kaguya is not that much faster than Naruto.
Not really, kakashi really hasn’t done much to suggest that he’d just overpower kcm1 naruto like that.
Scaling to Obito is enough, and anyways we were talking about Minato
Um no it didn’t, he kinda just shrugged it off. Can kakashi shrugg off a blow from kcm2 naruto?
I would not call you relative to someone if a simple headbutt from them makes you bleed. And yeah, that's fine for him to take minor injuries from a KCM2 clone's headbutt.
He blocks the first then gets sneaked twice,two tails claws don’t even mess him up that much
He has intent sensing, he can't get truly sneak attacked, he was just overwhelmed. Sure it's not like Yuugito or Yagura negged him, but they definitely still had the upperhand.
No his implying it, your not exactly gonna get a zenkai boost mid battle
Except that's literally what he's saying. Base Guy literally went from being easily blocked by Kisame to performing comparably to MKCM Naruto against (probably suppressed) Rinnegan Obito via nothing but fighting.

Has the spacetime ninjutsu that is used to visit other dimensions ever been used to go to a different place in the same dimension? Like FTG or any other portal or summoning jutsu?
Over short distances, yes, Kaguya and Jigen did. But apparently long distance it's not possible, Sasuke needs to travel normally between countries, Momoshiki and Kinshiki also. In addition to the fact that they need the coordinates of the location before going, whether in another dimension or the same one.

Urashiki also mentions that he took a while to find Toneri, and he arrived at the moon flying, so even if they can go to another place in the same dimension, need to be in that place beforehand to have the coordinates.

Over short distances, yes, Kaguya and Jigen did. But apparently long distance it's not possible, Sasuke needs to travel normally between countries, Momoshiki and Kinshiki also. In addition to the fact that they need the coordinates of the location before going, whether in another dimension or the same one.
Could you tell me when Jigen did it? I forgot.

If Obito knew Kakashi was fast enough to stab his heart, that'd be even better for his plan, cause it'd mean he wouldn't have to do anything suspicious. Again, you're not refuting that Kakashi already knows Obito's stats.

I have, obito let kakashi beat him. Plan and simple. There’s nothing implying he was coping or that he was betting on kakashi being fast.
He wasn't actively doing anything with the Gedo Mazo, it was just already transforming now that it had all the Bijuus' chakra. The Uchiha Barrier is stated to require an extremely small quantity of chakra to maintain, so that really shouldn't be hindering his combat ability at all. Also it's not like Juubito used many Rinnegan abilities either.
Pretty sure you need to reinforce your control over it with chakra. Fair enough on the Uchiha barrier, that might explain why he used those rinnegan chains bee then. Juubito had better options just like madera(expect for when he uses limbo)
Naruto quite literally landed no shown attacks on any of the V2 jinchuriki, while Kakashi landed at least 3 (or 5 if you count each jinchuriki he tagged with the Lightning Cable) and cut apart 3 jinchurikis' chakra arms. I think the difference is pretty clear.

Also "a league above kcm1 Naruto" reminded me of something else. Kakashi threw a kunai at a comparable speed to Madara's TSO, which outsped Obito's Kamui from a long distance despite Madara throwing it out after Obito had already started teleporting. He had Six Paths chakra, which should've amped his Kamui's speed, and even Base Rinnegan Obito's Kamui outsped MKCM Naruto at point blank range, meaning Kakashi~TSOs>>MKCM Naruto in speed.
And kakashi did and did little to no damage. He tagged them with chidori and couldn’t even pierce there chakra cloaks. Heck Naruto didn’t even get the chance to hit them.

Didn’t know the Jin’s were so fast either, to think kcm1 naruto could even react to those speeds is crazy

She tried using those against the real Naruto and it didn't work, but she literally blitzed 5 Naruto clones in a row, Kaguya is not that much faster than Naruto.
Funny how a cloneoutspeed” sasuke and Naruto as well
Scaling to Obito is enough, and anyways we were talking about Minato
He doesn’t scale, that’s kind off the point
I would not call you relative to someone if a simple headbutt from them makes you bleed. And yeah, that's fine for him to take minor injuries from a KCM2 clone's headbutt.
Kakashi is relative to kcm Minato from running next to him so I don’t see why this isn’t fine
He has intent sensing, he can't get truly sneak attacked, he was just overwhelmed. Sure it's not like Yuugito or Yagura negged him, but they definitely still had the upperhand.
How is he gonna sense the intent of a corpse?
Except that's literally what he's saying. Base Guy literally went from being easily blocked by Kisame to performing comparably to MKCM Naruto against (probably suppressed) Rinnegan Obito via nothing but fighting.
Obito also blocked his blow without much problem sooo….

The moon cutting thing was pretty cool but the film honestly should have either been longer or just been an arc in the anime because there was some much stuff going on
Why sugar coat it? The movie was ass. Not just the pacing of it. Hinata using the scarf to keep her from falling instead of you know, literally doing what the first arc taught njnjas, walking on walls. That alone made me check out. And the romance stuff should have been set up better from the pain arc.

Why sugar coat it? The movie was ass. Not just the pacing of it. Hinata using the scarf to keep her from falling instead of you know, literally doing what the first arc taught njnjas, walking on walls. That alone made me check out. And the romance stuff should have been set up better from the pain arc.
Oh your not wrong, that also pissed me off especially when naruto got genjustued but Sakura got out because she’s “resistant” to it or something. But I also kinda liked some stuff in the movie manly the otosuki clan but it’s rushed so badly that it’s just kinda meh. And romance was cute but ya it would have been better if it was set up in the pain arc. The film was like a 5-4/10. Atleast the animation was good

Back