• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok well I'm not gonna count Boruto cause I don't wanna so I'd say the candidates are SM Minato, SM Hashirama, Edo/Blind SM/EMS Madara, Resolve Amped Lee, KCM2 Naruto, WA Kakashi, and WA 7th Gate Guy. I'd say the most likely are Minato and Lee since even Base Minato is such a top tier 6-C and basically and Lee massively outsped TSOs/Sekizo and kicked tf through Madara.
What about Base Six Paths Naruto and Sasuke? They have 6-C Ratings.

W https://naruto-official.com/en/news/01_1743
main-qimg-d4666c8f473098b57e9001e04a894c7f
main-qimg-cd85efc44b83a908268d8b7a093d468d
main-qimg-086965cc8e6bcfff391e63299a4ca7ea

That's not the only aspect, chakra volume is also a big part. And Sakura was probably more fatigued at that point.
Bruh… Sakura was still amped by a Kyuubi Cloak, lol. I mean, it’s literally the feat where Tsunade shows superiority (Healing Shikamaru). One could Argue that Tsunade’s Volume and Output based on this is superior to amped Sakura.

Having a Kyuubi cloak doesn't mean you're high on chakra. Even if you have no almost no chakra left, you can still have a cloak.
Ok, but but its not quantifiable that Sakura is low on Chakra more so than Tsunade, who was only healed enough to put herself back together (This line is crazy…) and heal the Kage up (But not by much considering they were still gassed when fighting Shit Zetsu). And not to mention after this, Tsunade and Sakura were portrayed as equally stamina’d (Idk if that’s a word… 🤔) for the purposes of summoning 1/10th Katsuyu, so… Idt a exhausted argument is valid here.

Ok, but but its not quantifiable that Sakura is low on Chakra more so than Tsunade, who was only healed enough to put herself back together (This line is crazy…) and heal the Kage up (But not by much considering they were still gassed when fighting Shit Zetsu). And not to mention after this, Tsunade and Sakura were portrayed as equally stamina’d (Idk if that’s a word… 🤔) for the purposes of summoning 1/10th Katsuyu, so… Idt a exhausted argument is valid here.
Sure which is why we look at other scalings, like WA Sakura~MKCM Naruto>>PA SM Naruto>Tsunade

Maaaaybe but either way I wouldn't say healing chakra control = combat chakra control

Can anybody unlock Naruto's profile to put an end to this?

I have a question. Is there any reason the source and the original of the curse mark doesn't have the 10x multiplier. I mean he saw sasuke transform with wings in his full state and said sasuke is much better than the others howbeit still inferior to him

From what I understand the reason the Curse Mark multiplier is keep it's because it's basically Orochimaru giving people a portion of his chakra so they can use as a Power Boost, that portion is basically x10 stronger than they normally are.

I'm planning on making some boruto threads before the speed revisions for part 2 (before I make speed revisions for boruto era) and one of em is gonna be a pretty big downgrade and the other one is gonna be a minor downgrade
What downgrade? AP, strength?

Back