• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok I gotta correct myself a bit, she won't ever reach the level Naruto and Sasuke have by the end of the story, but she does keep up with them.

Pretty soild for the most part, I like a good number of characters. The world building is pretty decent and the fights have been pretty good(expect for Naruto vs kimmaro, that was ass). My main complaint is probably Sakura, she had a whole moment in the forest of death and the preliminary’s to become a real ninja and not be weak anymore. She had a whole month to train and learn something but no. also most of the female gennin feel pretty underused. Can’t think of much else that I really dislike as of right now.
I think it's peak fiction personally but you do you

Why doesn't Kaguya Ōtsutsuki have any immortality? It is made clear that she is immortal, she cannot be killed and you can only finish her by sealing her, she is the Jūbi herself, who like the nine bijuus can also be resurrected after a while, and she also has an immortality like Isshiki to return through karma which is immortality type 6

Am i the only one who noticed, but all the Ōtsutsuki don't have any immortality in their profile?

Because she has 'immortality' via regen.
Also in one of the novels it's stated that true immortality doesn't exist, and that Kaguya died

It makes no sense for Kaguya to have died considering she is the Gedou Mazou the first time this happened, she continued living for over 1000 years as the chakraless husk.

If Sasuke said that, it’s an over simplification because narratively it’s false. ALSO, If Sasuke is the one saying true immortality doesn’t exist, we have to understand that he is an Ignorant actor here (Because he doesn’t actually know). His only “encounter’s” with “immortality” has been Orochimaru and Kaguya and Biju. Even BZ acknowledged it’s the same as 1000 years ago for Kaguya.

For Sasuke to “confirm” his statement, he’d have had to summon the Gedou Mazou or Dug Kaguya out of the moon, which he didn’t.

Because she has 'immortality' via regen.
Also in one of the novels it's stated that true immortality doesn't exist, and that Kaguya died
OK tbf the statement was made by Sasuke in the sense that when he says "no such thing as TRUE immortality"

It's because a true immortal wouldn't be able to die no matter what, hence the title of "immortal"

Same way we look at someone like say a god in theology like Zeus isn't a "true god" because a true god would be omnipotent, unable to ever be defeated ever as he is omni everything essentially

If he could be defeated then he is just a powerful entity claiming "godhood"

In the case of Kaguya the Six Paths Chibaku Tensei can bypass her immortality so hence why Sasuke says she is not a "true immortal"

...Does that make sense? Felt like I rambled a little lmao

Wouldn't it be 7-A?
Sasuke outright said that Sarada is stronger than he was at her age, and rn he's ranked at 7-A with his hobo ass Sharingan
No. He's 7-A via upscaling off KN0, which upscales off Haku, who upscales off LoW Kakashi, who is below the power of his later 7-B feat.

Yes. I've been on VSBW for over eight years. In that time, I have agreed with some upgrades, haha.
Yeah fair enough. Skepticism is good, but you'll forever be engrained in my mind as the admin who disagrees with every upgrade.

No. He's 7-A via upscaling off KN0, which upscales off Haku, who upscales off LoW Kakashi, who is below the power of his later 7-B feat.
Did upscaling get boinked or sm? I don't see why Sarada wouldn't just upscale off of Sasuke

Sasuke is 7-A from upscaling above SRW KN0 Naruto, who upscales above LoW KN0 Naruto, who upscales above P1 Kakashi, who downscales (or maybe not? wiki considers P1 and P2 Kakashi to be the same) below P2 Kakashi, who downscales below Kisame, who downscales below base P2 Sasuke, who downscales 10x from his flame jutsu, which is 1/8th Kirin.

Sasuke is 7-A from upscaling above SRW KN0 Naruto, who upscales above LoW KN0 Naruto, who upscales above P1 Kakashi, who downscales (or maybe not? wiki considers P1 and P2 Kakashi to be the same) below P2 Kakashi, who downscales below Kisame, who downscales below base P2 Sasuke, who downscales 10x from his flame jutsu, which is 1/8th Kirin.
I'm pretty sure the 1/10th is based on Sharingan CS2.

Back