• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, and it was treated as Naruto's Ultimate Move in early Part II.

I'm not saying it should be a 10x multiplier or any of that shit obviously, just that it can scale above the Part I Vermilion Rasengan.
So it should still have the same power output difference, correct?

not what I’m talking about
h5a2kwgp3lab1.jpg

Aside from better hand to hand and more control over the Kyūbi Cloaks not really.
Well that sucks

has Naruto learned anything else during the timeskip? Cuz all I’ve seen is his giant rasegan and breaking genjustu(which didn’t even work)
There's one person who explained this better but the reason why Naruto seems so lacking at the beginning of Shippuden is because Jiraiya basically had to train him from scratch since he was very awfully trained (since...you know...he didn't have parents or family to teach him shit) while Sakura had much better chakra control and the fact she was so weak in Part I makes her growth in Part II feel way more impactful, I also don't know if you reached Sasuke but that has it's explanations too.

Like, after this Naruto trains again in Shippuden and he has a much bigger power growth than before since Jiraiya already laid the foundations for it.

I don’t see why not, he can wipe out that number of shadow clones casully while be extremely wasteful. And even if he couldn’t equip them all with rasengans, a 2k barrage would be more then enough to cook kabuto
iirc the only reason he could produce a thousand clones was because he had mental/resolve amp plus he only does that on two occasions in P1(protecting iruka from mizuki and protecting sakura/sasuke from gaara) Thousand shadow clones is not something he can do normally.

There's one person who explained this better but the reason why Naruto seems so lacking at the beginning of Shippuden is because Jiraiya basically had to train him from scratch since he was very awfully trained (since...you know...he didn't have parents or family to teach him shit) while Sakura had much better chakra control and the fact she was so weak in Part I makes her growth in Part II feel way more impactful, I also don't know if you reached Sasuke but that has it's explanations too.

Like, after this Naruto trains again in Shippuden and he has a much bigger power growth than before since Jiraiya already laid the foundations for it.
But naruto already had good chakra control be the end of part 1, he already mastered walking on water thanks to jiraiya and ebisu

iirc the only reason he could produce a thousand clones was because he had mental/resolve amp plus he only does that on two occasions in P1(protecting iruka from mizuki and protecting sakura/sasuke from gaara) Thousand shadow clones is not something he can do normally.
He literally wipes it out casually when fighting sasuke on the rooftop

Also, instant clone spam isn't an auto win button, not only is it a waste of chakra but also the clones get dispelled with one hit, which a lot of enemies have ways of getting rid of them quickly.

Also, instant clone spam isn't an auto win button, not only is it a waste of chakra but also the clones get dispelled with one hit, which a lot of enemies have ways of getting rid of them quickly.
That depends on plot and the enemy and kabuto an’t that good. Naruto has insane chakra reserves so it doesn’t matter especially since his gotten way better chakra control so his nowhere near as wasteful

Walking on water is basic shit, Naruto's chakra control isn't the best and infact we see as the series goes on that it keeps getting better and better.
Dosen’t matter if it basic, the fact his far less wasteful then before is a massive improvement. Especially even when he was wasteful he could still wipe out an army of shadow clones without breaking a sweat

I don’t see why not, he can wipe out that number of shadow clones casully while be extremely wasteful. And even if he couldn’t equip them all with rasengans, a 2k barrage would be more then enough to cook kabuto
Can't do that normally, and the more clones you make, the weaker each one is since it's literally splitting your chakra
He literally wipes it out casually when fighting sasuke on the rooftop
It's only a couple dozen
That depends on plot and the enemy and kabuto an’t that good. Naruto has insane chakra reserves so it doesn’t matter especially since his gotten way better chakra control so his nowhere near as wasteful
Kabuto's Kakashi level, he's absolutely that good.

has Naruto learned anything else during the timeskip? Cuz all I’ve seen is his giant rasegan and breaking genjustu(which didn’t even work)
Naruto’s Training w/ Jiraiya served to do a few things:
  1. Trained his Taijutsu
  2. Trained his Tactics & Timing
  3. Trained his Chakra Control (Thus the Giant Rasengan/Genjutsu Dispelling)
  4. Trained to Bring out and Control Kyuubi Chakra (Kn0-Kn3)
This is to the point, Naruto is able to fight Kakashi to evaluate him as being > Part 1 Lee and Sasuke.

Not by much or any depending on your move set
No matter how much chakra you have, more chakra is still gonna make you stronger even if you're not using it all at once. Just more chakra flowing through your body to amp your stats is gonna make you stronger. That's why 3 Tails Naruto is stronger than 1 Tail Naruto for example.

No matter how much chakra you have, more chakra is still gonna make you stronger even if you're not using it all at once. Just more chakra flowing through your body to amp your stats is gonna make you stronger. That's why 3 Tails Naruto is stronger than 1 Tail Naruto for example.
Eh not really, depends on what techniques you use to enhance yourself. Naruto has way more chakra then Sakura yet she is way stronger then him taijustu wise

I’m at the part we’re Kakashi is training and I’m a bit curious, if Naruto’s shadow clones experience stack couldn’t he make an even amount of clones, split them up and have one half train and the other chill so when he releases justu his not as fatigued?

I’m at the part we’re Kakashi is training and I’m a bit curious, if Naruto’s shadow clones experience stack couldn’t he make an even amount of clones, split them up and have one half train and the other chill so when he releases justu his not as fatigued?
I don't think it works like that, like the problem is he's getting different memories all at once, that would screw over with your head regardless of what they're doing.

Eh not really, depends on what techniques you use to enhance yourself. Naruto has way more chakra then Sakura yet she is way stronger then him taijustu wise
I'm not saying having more chakra than someone else automatically makes you stronger than them, chakra control is obviously a factor, but personally you're never gonna be as strong when you're at 10% chakra as you are when you're at 100% chakra (without external factors like mental amps).

Back