• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sasuke upscales to 7-A by vastly upscaling above a 7-B+ character (who has a pretty large scaling chain above multiple other 7-B+ characters) who gets their 7-B+ tier by downscaling from 7-A to begin with.
I guess, but I struggle to see evidence that 3 scaling layers above a weaker version of a guy who's 53.15 Megatons is equivalent to 100 Megatons

Aight who's gonna make a CGT about this? From @The_Yellow_Topaz

I'm pretty sure Air Pressure of that magnitude would be far faster than Mach 1 just by the law of conservation of energy. The air is pressurized and vectored towards a target, I'm pretty sure there was a method to calculate how fast air pressure would be based on it's magnitude.

To calculate the speed of the air coming out of the cannon, we can use Bernoulli’s equation, which relates the pressure, velocity, and height of a fluid. In this case, the fluid would be air.

One common approach to calculate the air speed in fluid dynamics is using the following formula:
V = sqrt((2 * (P_Total - P_Static)) /ρ)
Where:
  • V is the air speed,
  • PTotal is the total pressure measured by a pilot tube (a pressure measurement instrument used to measure fluid flow velocity),
  • PStatic is the total static local atmospheric pressure,
  • ρ is the density of air.

In this scenario, if we consider PTotal as 20 PSI (which is approximately 137895.144127 Pa), and PStatic as the standard atmospheric pressure (101325 Pa), and ρ as the density of air (approximately 1.225 kg/m³), we can substitute these values into the formula to calculate the air speed.

• Speed: sqrt((2 * (137895.144127 - 101325)) /1.225) = 244.35m/s (Mach 0.73)
This is assuming the cannon is only 20 PSI (regular explosion shockwave value), when it's actually far higher. Since we can use the fact it can break through rock, we can use the average rock strength here. 25 MPa to 50 MPa, or an average of 37.5 MPa or 3.75e+7 Pa.
  • Speed: sqrt((2 * 3.75e+7 - 101325)) /1.225) = 7064.82m/s (Mach 20)

Why would anyone else except the person who has an issue make a CGT. If Topaz wants a CGT on the topic, they should make it themself.

Why would anyone else except the person who has an issue make a CGT. If Topaz wants a CGT on the topic, they should make it themself.
This comes from the now concluded Part 1 speed revision thread, about Zaku's air jutsu speed. Topaz already said she "I'm kinda lazy frfr" to make it.

Keeping everything the same for the most part, how early would you guys have started sprinkling in Kaguya foreshadowing to the Manga if you didn’t like how Kishimoto did it? Personally? When Obito first about Ashura and Indra.

Probably not. It's likely just a genetic trait for some people like him. Many different clans have distinctive features so wouldn't be surprised if this was just a random thing that can happen.
I get clans having different features to kind of distinguish them but like homie is a whole fish man. Like are there any other clans like his or?

Plus she did manage to use her mind transfer Jutsu on Sakura on the exam with no issue (unless it was anime only) so clearly it wasn't even consistent either.

Back