• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh, also

looking at the spoilers its likely this isnt the first time shikamaru figured out about Omnipotence
Shikamaru: "In other words, is this what happened?Our 'memories' were altered by Ada's divine technique 'Omnipotence.'According to Kawaki's wishes."
Boruto: "That's right.I'll give you a brief explanation, but...The details of the ability called 'Omnipotence' don't matter.Anyway, you'll forget about it eventually"
Shikamaru: "What...?"
Boruto: "Actually...It's not the first time you've heard an explanation of this ability.Sarada and the class representative have already talked about it many times.What it is, is that the concept of 'omnipotence' itself doesn't stick in your memory.It never completely settles and will be completely forgotten over time.That's the nature of this ability.You and Kawaki have no choice but to have people believe, without relying on logic, the fact that you're 'opposite.'"

I swear if this all devolves into "believe your friends" or "follow your heart", imma commit a felony.
me reading the demographic
l-intro-1638908850.jpg

I mean, Amado's already given us "Look at the evidence," that's clearly proof there's multiple methods being used, what else do you need?
Idk but this just pisses me off for some reason:
"You and Kawaki have no choice but to have people believe, without relying on logic"

This implies that the main/go-to method is "believing". F*uck that. I'm team Amado.

Idk but this just pisses me off for some reason:
"You and Kawaki have no choice but to have people believe, without relying on logic"

This implies that the main/go-to method is "believing". F*uck that. I'm team Amado.
I mean, it's a belief-based ability, that might literally make it stop working. You have to remember, a lot of the world are random people, and thereby all stupid.

I'm rereading Boruto because I watched the anime the first time(mistake, but glad I know what happens), and they really made the god-tiers, and anyone with their powers, really fit the name "God-Tier." Even weakened Kawaki was straight up frightening for anyone not named Mr. Main Character or a Kage level fighter when he first appeared.

Honestly we are probably also not gonna get any big flashy fights till the final arc. They are hell bent on scaling down the fights and that is honestly sad for us powerscalers.
Because of this decision, whomsoever made it(ikemoto or Kishimoto) I have to constantly listen:

🤓: lol, Boruto is the only verse where Moon level Ap characters have building level DC.

I am beginning to dislike all those people that advocated for the Narutoverse to reduce the flashy jutsu and go back to basic taijutsu.

Because of this decision, whomsoever made it(ikemoto or Kishimoto) I have to constantly listen:

🤓: lol, Boruto is the only verse where Moon level Ap characters have building level DC.

I am beginning to dislike all those people that advocated for the Narutoverse to reduce the flashy jutsu and go back to basic taijutsu.
Moon level?

I guess jura is taking the meruem route. Looks like he is going to konoha. Bet he's gonna disguise himself and go undercover to find out about naruto from people

Going about destroying everything in konoha looking for naruto would be a let down for me. I'd be happier he goes lowkey and maybe encounters hinamawri and learns from her..as well as some other people
That would be the funniest thing lmao. But yeah. Major villains in Nardo/Burrito stopped ninjaing like this a long time ago. Maybe all they needed was some good old education.

So Omnipotence is structured in a way that any and all info about it's mechanics will be erased in due time from the memories of everyone affected by it. This kinda adds to the plot point Momoshiki dropped about us not knowing how many times Omnipotence might have been used prior to Eida. This could reveal other Otsutsuki invasions or tampering that was wiped from everybody's minds. Pretty cool stuff ngl.
main-qimg-2954f83b7bf86230acc8d825b9ba1a4b
GGelQivbEAA1IFa

Last edited:
So Omnipotence is structured in a way that any and all info about it's mechanics will be erased in due time from the memories of everyone affected by it. This kinda adds to the plot point Momoshiki dropped about us not knowing how many times Omnipotence might have been used prior to Eida. This could reveal other Otsutsuki invasions or tampering that was wiped from everybody's minds. Pretty cool stuff ngl.
main-qimg-2954f83b7bf86230acc8d825b9ba1a4b
GGelQivbEAA1IFa
So they just coping mass effect at this point?

What if they used Omnipotence to just reverse the last Omnipotence?
It can't be reversed, but it can be overwritten. Eida gave that option to Sarada. But then the wish would have to be a bit more complicated. Switch Boruto's and Kawaki's places until the previous omnipotence happened but leave the last 3 years as it is.

Back