• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The high tiers and above would have had a massive upscale in speed if only Kishimoto had drawn the lasers moving in a straight line.

Edit: The scaling would have been crazy. Even people like Ay woulda been FTL.
Darui being LS is not really consistent with previous CV statements
I was just reading this yesterday. Madara also walks out and goes "I'm gonna be putting collars on all of you," when he sees the Tailed Beasts(and Gaara, so maybe we need to keep an eye on this Madara fellow).
We've known Madara is kinky ever since him saying "Come Hashirama!"

So something about boruto doesn't make sense to me. Jigen ordered the destruction of 2 mf stronger than him and like what daemon didn't try to take our jigen? The only way the whole stuff makes sense to me is if Amado can shut down both daemon and eida so that's how it was accomplished. It then makes me think that is "shutting down daemon" not considered hard that would be reflected back to him? And since Amado is not a cyborg if the command is reflected back what happens? Or does Amado know something about daemon abilities we don't know?
Coz how the hell did they get daemon and eida into those capsules? Can't be though Jigen’s power coz he's like weaker and daemon is like always on eida should so the command couldn't possibly work. And even if they got them to shut down does it mean eida charm works even while she is unconscious that made boro still not kill her when he was given the order?
Wouldn’t Daemon and Eida be affected by Boro’s Viruses?

So this is a question that has always bugged me regarding Minato vs Itachi… I have no doubt any “normal” or regular Sharingan genjutsu can be undone by Minato, but is “Tsukoyomi” a One Shot? 🤔

So this is a question that has always bugged me regarding Minato vs Itachi… I have no doubt any “normal” or regular Sharingan genjutsu can be undone by Minato, but is “Tsukoyomi” a One Shot? 🤔
If it lands sure, but Minato can just look away if Itachi tries using it, cause it takes time for the chakra to travel from Itachi's eyes to Minato's

The so hyped up "dodging light at point blank range" ends up being rel+, if this actually passes through it'll be so hilarious. I'm gonna burst so hard
Inb4 we get an FTL feat in like 2 chapters and Boruto goes "lmao, if I couldn't do that, I wouldn't be worthy of calling myself a Shinobi."

Darui being LS is not really consistent with previous CV statements
what does CV mean?
If it lands sure, but Minato can just look away if Itachi tries using it
Sparkle did you forget that mangekyou does not require eye contact?
The so hyped up "dodging light at point blank range" ends up being rel+, if this actually passes through it'll be so hilarious. I'm gonna burst so hard
Naruto FTL downgrade is genuinely the most heartbreaking and funniest event of the month. Deceived's "Naruto fans rn:" message in that thread perfectly encapsulates my mental state rn.

we might have lost our FTL rating but Nardo will still be FTL in our hearts that's all that matters.
2f7.jpg

Back