• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

one thing I hate about the manga is how the fights are choreographed. this shit is lame as hell, I was all hyped up for nothing. I wasn't expecting Mitsuki to do anything crazy to Boruto but still.. maybe I had my expectations too high or something

7b16befd28321d42ecebcab2dbea86f8.png

one thing I hate about the manga is how the fights are choreographed. this shit is lame as hell, I was all hyped up for nothing. I wasn't expecting Mitsuki to do anything crazy to Boruto but still.. maybe I had my expectations too high or something
I get what you mean. It's all just to reduce work load for Ikemoto. We all know that one pose they do before they fight lol and it's in every fight.

Honestly we are probably also not gonna get any big flashy fights till the final arc. They are hell bent on scaling down the fights and that is honestly sad for us powerscalers. They are also most likely gonna keep the entire manga earthbound considering Kishimoto had no issues with showing space battles in Sam 8 but has yet to show us Naruto space properly.

The so hyped up "dodging light at point blank range" ends up being rel+, if this actually passes through it'll be so hilarious. I'm gonna burst so hard
I mean that's really not that good a feat anyways considering LS statements for far slower characters.
what does CV mean?
Crossverse.
Sparkle did you forget that mangekyou does not require eye contact?
It doesn't require both parties to make eye contact, but the caster still needs to look into the opponent's eyes, so if Minato's head is entirely averted or he teleports away it won't work
main-qimg-01ad77a7b49e35bf5d9aea1b0bc7ff44-lq

Man, bro ain't do shit lmfao
How many times do I have to teach you this lesson old man spongebob | Lesson,  Star wars humor, Memes

While months ago we were dreaming of Naruto rising to 5-A and FTL+, now we see him falling to L5B and rel+. Anyway, whatever is right should be accepted.

Rn, based on our current God Tier speed justifications (which are all just the 2.11c M3X calc), they would simply be replaced with the new calc (aka Rel+). Few things to keep in mind, upscaling exists for mainly Boruto God Tiers as they get faster and faster than teen SPSM KCM Naruto, and speed is slowly being revised (so maybe new things will arrive).

Back