• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hmm, we can work with "possibly [Insert Kakashi's rating]", but Part 1 and 2 Kakashi, really, I can't see Haku as High 7-A even as a possibility. I'd also like if his justification was based on a detailed explanation on how much he was holding back, that'd help a lot. You should start a CRT for this, and for his speed too. Two statements of Haku being lightspeed and one of them having a "literal speed of light" is enough.

I think Haku should just be 7-C, and KN0 should be changed to be ‘Low 7-C+, up to 7-C’ cause he was using a hell of a lot more Kyuubi chakra against Haku than he was when he, for example, stopped the snake or fought Neji.

Hmm, we can work with "possibly [Insert Kakashi's rating]", but Part 1 and 2 Kakashi, really, I can't see Haku as High 7-A even as a possibility. I'd also like if his justification was based on a detailed explanation on how much he was holding back, that'd help a lot. You should start a CRT for this, and for his speed too. Two statements of Haku being lightspeed and one of them having a "literal speed of light" is enough.
I'll make it tomorrow.

V2 Fū blocked a hit from him iirc.
Just checked, she did
Actually that’s partial transformations, not base. And KCM Naruto is still capable of taking hits from the V2 jinchūriki, most notably Yagura and Yugito.
You're right on the former. It's true that he can take hits, but his AP doesn't seem like it's up there. Naruto's dura in KCM is stupidly high.
Has he even shown an AP feat towards the V2 Jins?
That’s not really clashing, it’s just Obito blocking his hit. We don’t scale AP to things like kunai and shuriken, and speed doesn’t really matter to me rn. Our speed scaling is weird in general.
Fair point

You're right on the former. It's true that he can take hits, but his AP doesn't seem like it's up there. Naruto's dura in KCM is stupidly high.
Has he even shown an AP feat towards the V2 Jins?
Tbh KCM scaling doesn’t really matter now that I think about it. Kakashi scales to the V2 jinchūriki (and by extension Guy), and Obito could swap hands with Kakashi.
I think Haku should just be 7-C, and KN0 should be changed to be ‘Low 7-C+, up to 7-C’ cause he was using a hell of a lot more Kyuubi chakra against Haku than he was when he, for example, stopped the snake or fought Neji.
Btw what do you think about my proposal for Haku and KN0?

Same principle tbh. He also said he can’t withstand Naruto’s chakra, Naruto easily shattered his mirrors and pretty much made Haku concede defeat with a single punch.

It’s pretty blatant that KN0 is stronger than Haku.

Again, a weakened Haku that had already been suppressed.
I’m aware that Haku was suppressed. Him being weakened makes no sense because he was suppressed, and he ended the fight with Naruto and Sasuke immediately when chakra drain had the potential to become an issue.

If you think Haku is a 7-A, yet became weakened after fighting two 8-Bs, then there’s clearly a problem with your scaling.

Him being weakened makes no sense because he was suppressed, and he ended the fight with Naruto and Sasuke immediately when chakra drain had the potential to become an issue.
No, he was suppressed, as stated by Sasuke, on multiple occasions, and he was getting weaker using Crystal Ice Mirrors.

If you think Haku is a 7-A, yet became weakened after fighting two 8-Bs, then there’s clearly a problem with your scaling.
A consistently stated to be suppressed Haku who wasn't trying to kill either, Sasuke himself saying he's getting weaker after taking more attacks from it than Naruto and beginning to adapt, and from Haku's own mouth says he is losing too much chakra, I think it's fairly consistent.

I am well aware Haku was suppressed, I’m the one that got that added that to his profile and upgraded him to 7-C in the first place. And like I said, Haku ended the fight as soon as chakra drain became an issue. It is completely illogical to say he became weakened enough to go from 7-A to beneath Low 7-C+, do you know how big of a difference that is?

I am well aware Haku was suppressed, I’m the one that got that added that to his profile and upgraded him to 7-C in the first place.
I frankly don't care.

And like I said, Haku ended the fight as soon as chakra drain became an issue. It is completely illogical to say he became weakened enough to go from 7-A to beneath Low 7-C+, do you know how big of a difference that is?
Considering chakra drain is an absolute killer in Part 1, Kakashi only being able to use the Raikiri 4 times a day, outright telling Sasuke he'll die if he uses it anymore than 2, and him going into a coma after using Kamui once, yeah.

Considering chakra drain is an absolute killer in Part 1, Kakashi only being able to use the Raikiri 4 times a day, outright telling Sasuke he'll die if he uses it anymore than 2, and him going into a coma after using Kamui once, yeah.
Kamui wasn’t even in Part I, so that’s irrelevant. Also none of those things are the same as going from 7-A to beneath Low 7-C+, despite instantly ending the fight as soon as chakra drain became a concern. I’d love to see an example of someone in Part I becoming that much weaker because of slight chakra drain.

Kamui wasn’t even in Part I, so that’s irrelevant. Also none of those things are the same as going from 7-A to beneath Low 7-C+, despite instantly ending the fight as soon as chakra drain became a concern. I’d love to see an example of someone in Part I becoming that much weaker because of slight chakra drain.
I was just mentioning instances of chakra drain being irrelevant. Also, he didn't even "end" the fight, he went for Sasuke in his non-vitals, like Sasuke and numerous other parties admit to him doing throughout the entire fight, whilst still never trying.

Also, he didn't even "end" the fight, he went for Sasuke in his non-vitals, like Sasuke and numerous other parties admit to him doing throughout the entire fight, whilst still never trying.
So... he made it so he didn’t have to keep fighting Sasuke. Meaning that he ended the fight.

Chakra Drain was never a major thing pre timeskip...

Yes the concept was put out there, but nobody even dropped in strength pre timeskip.

Chakra Drain was never a major thing pre timeskip...

Yes the concept was put out there, but nobody even dropped in strength pre timeskip.
It was to me, pretty sure that elaborated that if you lose like... all of your chakra you die, could be wrong though.

Regardless, I'll make a CRT later, try to make it as detailed as possible and flesh out my points, to avoid confusion to make it so no one confuses my argument.

I mean, Naruto could hardly stand after losing access to all of his chakra points.
He was wounded from the Juken hits which affected his internal organs.
Well, it's Part 1, and Kishimoto has always had rough, inconsistent lore during that part.
We need to talk about this right now.

A lot of people say this, but I haven't seen anything to justify that.

He was wounded from the Juken hits which affected his internal organs.
Fair point, but still.

We need to talk about this right now.

A lot of people say this, but I haven't seen anything to justify that.
  • kneading chakra the entire fight, something you used
  • sharingan needing a lot of chakra when its spammed by sasuke and kakashi, and is now being brought up against sarada even though she could have better chakra control than part 1 sasuke

• kneading chakra the entire fight, something you used
Never been inconsistent.
Kakashi explains that advanced shinobi knead chakra during fights while they move passively, which is why we don't see them doing it even though they are.
We even see him moulding chakra in Boruto.
1000.png

• sharingan needing a lot of chakra when its spammed by sasuke and kakashi, and is now being brought up against sarada even though she could have better chakra control than part 1 sasuke
Sasuke has stupidly large reserves and Kakashi doesn't spam the jutsu.
Sarada goes through entire fights using her Sharingan and she doesn't have large reserves. Overtime her reserves grew.

These aren't inconsistent.

Never been inconsistent.
Kakashi explains that advanced shinobi knead chakra during fights while they move passively, which is why we don't see them doing it even though they are.
We even see him moulding chakra in Boruto.
No, you said that it takes them time, even if a couple seconds, which is never stated.

Sasuke has stupidly large reserves and Kakashi doesn't spam the jutsu.
Sarada goes through entire fights using her Sharingan and she doesn't have large reserves. Overtime her reserves grew.

These aren't inconsistent.
Sarada literally has her mother's chakra control, there's no reason why she should be running out faster, and it should be argued she has more reserves from the start.

No, you said that it takes them time, even if a couple seconds, which is never stated.
First Databook

Ninjutsu

Advantages

The user becomes able to face a physically stronger opponent. It’s also possible to attack from range.

Disadvantages

Depending on the jutsu, it may be hard to generate the exact chakra amount. The [hand] seal order may also be complex and demand time.
Kakashi
The time you need to just stand around trying to summon and control your own powers is a luxury you won't have.
Naruto needing to stand and focus for a few seconds just to get enough chakra to walk on a tree.

Naruto taking time to mould chakra.
Sarada literally has her mother's chakra control, there's no reason why she should be running out faster, and it should be argued she has more reserves from the start.
You just disrespected the living hell out of Sakura by saying that.
Chakra control ≠ Chakra Reserves.
Sakura is a medical ninja who's trained to do what Sarada does.

And regardless, Sakura doesn't have the Sharingan, so that doesn't matter.

And no, she doesn't have good reserves. When she first got her Sharingan she couldn't stand up for an entire fight. Now she can go throughout entire matches.

Nothing is retconned or inconsistent, people just forget fundamentals.

Back