• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I hope so, otherwise the scaling is kinda ******. The only dura negging attack she has that we know of are ash bones, but that would have atomized him.

I highly doubt it's either the TSBs or the Ashbones, since Isshiki would've been definitely dead. Ash bones just disintegrate you very quickly once it hits, there's no way around it as we've seen with Naruto and Obito.

Anyway, in the case of the Ash bones at least she would still need to be comparable to him in terms of AP because they don't actually negate durability/disintegrate until they've pierced the opponents.
As for the TSBs, they're even more unlikely since it's not an inherent ability of hers, and she wasn't the Juubi's Jinchūriki at that point. So she more than likely didn't even have that ability at that point before she ate the fruit.

Kaguya doesn’t scale to Momoshiki or Kinshiki in any way, nor do they scale to her. They all indirectly scale above Toneri.

Because they‘re all stronger than Toneri and everyone’s tired of dealing with Kaguya v. Momoshiki/Kinshiki debates.

I won't argue either way, especially not right now lol, but for what it's worth I just wanted to let y'all know that this wasn't some oppressive staff-enforced thing. It's actually something that a number of the Naruto supporters themselves agreed to.

I won't argue either way, especially not right now lol, but for what it's worth I just wanted to let y'all know that this wasn't some oppressive staff-enforced thing. It's actually something that a number of the Naruto supporters themselves agreed to.
Really? That’s quite the surprise. By the way the staff dictated both Bleach and DB, I thought for sure that Naruto got it worse, being debatably the most popular.

Really? That’s quite the surprise. By the way the staff dictated both Bleach and DB, I thought for sure that Naruto got it worse, being debatably the most popular.
Depends on the topic in question tbh, but I'd say that things have improved overall for the verse in terms of open-mindedness. I've passed quite a number of extremely controversial or so I thought CRTs recently, which leads me to believe that as long as the arguments are sound, they'll get accepted. Admittedly, that wasn't always the case for Naruto, so it's not all bad I guess.

Let's see if the boruto anime clears some things up about the details of how Kaguya caught him off guard, hell, maybe we'll even see a full or short fight scene.

Let's see if the boruto anime clears some things up about the details of how Kaguya caught him off guard, hell, maybe we'll even see a full or short fight scene.
Yeah, I'm REALLY hoping for an extended Kaguya/Isshiki flashback.

Yeah, I'm REALLY hoping for an extended Kaguya/Isshiki flashback.
Yeah, that's the only thing I want from Boruto. You made some really good points for TSO and the Ash Bones.

Even if it was surprize attack even that doesn't mean that Kaguya's reaction time is > Isshiki's? Doubt it would be a Dura Neg attack that we haven't seen.

What is it with Naruto bad guys and large erect wooden structures?
WOOD is LIFE, WOOD is LOVE ~ IDK Some Shinobi Probably

Body_Replacement.PNG

to be fair in that fight Neji has been arrogant the all time understimated Naruto, also the clash between his Kaiten and Naruto his Kyubi chakra did more damage than we think so Neji was exausted and thinking that he won he didn't notice Naruto trick and got hit

at least that is what i think

Whether its getting shit on by a splinter, or losing to your younger sister, or almost dying by a arrow, or getting bodied by a corpse.
Just know, the Hyuga said they are the strongest in the leaf.

Whether its getting shit on by a splinter, or losing to your younger sister, or almost dying by a arrow, or getting bodied by a corpse.
Just know, the Hyuga said they are the strongest in the leaf.
I mean, they were the strongest, but only after the Uchiha clan got wiped and Senju clan got missing LMAO.

Question regarding Delta's light speed beams after episode 198.

Are Himawari reacting to them and shouting "behind you" to Naruto, and Kawaki being faster than the beams outliers?

Back