• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I’m planning to make my thread on Haku, KN0 Naruto and Neji soon, but I need to compile the scans so someone can make a thread before me.

Sorting out the speed ratings and scaling for characters is something that is going to need tackling.

Also the controversy over scaling Part 1 characters to Part 2 feats and vice versa.

That is true, but the announcement thread said to avoid making any verse-wide threads like that for now.

ETSB revisions again? Come on guys... well it seems that it will be over soon, so after that I sugest we do a quick part 1 revision that LordTracer requested and then we jump straight into part 2 AP revisions.

The entirety of the anime has been stated to be canon by the writer.

Canon to the anime, sure, but that has no bearing on the earlier Naruto manga. We're not just going to mess up a ton of the ratings and profiles because of a time-travel arc in the sequel anime. An arc which is no better than filler, especially since it didn't happen in the Boruto manga.

Canon to the anime, sure, but that has no bearing on the earlier Naruto manga. We're not just going to mess up a ton of the ratings and profiles because of a time-travel arc in the sequel anime. An arc which is no better than filler, especially since it didn't happen in the Boruto manga.
It doesn't matter if it happens in the manga or not, the same person who writes the manga also supervises the anime episodes, and he said the anime is canon, therefore it should be fair game to use.

That still isn't any reason for us to retcon any of the profiles from the Naruto manga as far as I can see.

In cases like this, it is better to completely split the anime and manga versions into their own separate continuities, like in Dragon Ball Super. I recall there was some discussion around that idea a while back, and it'd probably be the most satisfactory compromise to everybody.

Maybe Kid Naruto and Jiraiya are much stronger in the time travel timeline than they are in the main timeline, so I don't see the reason why we should scale main timeline characters to them. Its like in DBZ when Trunks says that the Androids in the main timeline are stronger than the ones in his timeline.

That still isn't any reason for us to retcon any of the profiles from the Naruto manga as far as I can see.

In cases like this, it is better to completely split the anime and manga versions into their own separate continuities, like in Dragon Ball Super. I recall there was some discussion around that idea a while back, and it'd probably be the most satisfactory compromise to everybody.
Then you'll need to add anime profiles for Part 1 as well.

What is everyone's thoughts that the Kurama Avatar and Susanoo should scale above Naruto and Sasuke's normal AP for each of their keys

I feel we should separate them by AP as those forms are shown to be stronger than their average AP

What is everyone's thoughts that the Kurama Avatar and Susanoo should scale above Naruto and Sasuke's normal AP for each of their keys

I feel we should separate them by AP as those forms are shown to be stronger than their average AP
it depends, because kurama is NOT naruto. naruto and kurama fighting as one makes both far more powerful than normal. kurama is just kurama, but naruto with kurama's powers, six paths sage mode, FRS, rasengan, 1000 clones, better taijutsu, etc is indeed stronger than him normally.
susanoo is pretty much sasuke's chakra into physical form. is it clearly far stronger than him normally, PLUS he can use jutsu through them. which do u think is more powerful, a chidori, or a car sized chodori?

I think it is safe to say that Naruto's Biju Mode and Sasuke's Susano'o are superior to their base AP.

I think it is safe to say that Naruto's Biju Mode and Sasuke's Susano'o are superior to their base AP.
What I mainly mean is that the Kurama Avatar is stronger in AP than just the Chakra Cloak itself, like when Naruto is in Biju Mode, but doesn’t have the Kurama Avatar

The skinny Juubi has casual 5-10 petaton feats. I believe that Wrath_of_Itachi or someone else calculated that the Final form Juubis bijuu bomb is around 300 petatons or something, so since Jubbito is above that and BSM Naruto scales to him, that means that KCM2 Naruto scales to a portion of that power and is also Multi-continental. This makes sense lore wise since the Kyuubi is a big chunk of the Ten Tails. And we know that KCM2 Naruto was able to buff the shinobi aliance so that they can hold their own against a casual Ten Tails. Now a lot of people will think that rating Naruto or the Nine tails that high would break the scaling chain because Obito clashed with KCM2 Naruto, but that was when Naruto was still new to using Bijuu mode so he couldn't utilize its full power. Now I am not pushing for any upgrades, and I don't insist on anything, but just consider this as a possibility and tell me if you guys think that High 6-A Kurama makes at least some sense to you.

Anyone hear that the latest Retsuden novel confirmed that as long as you can manipulate chakra you can breathe in space, If normal human without chakra like Lee n Guy then would dead/frozen in space, Otsutsuki Clan is already alien so they can breathe in space don't need chakra manipulation.

Actually Guy can use ninjutsu, he used a summoning jutsu to summon his turtle, so only Lee can't use ninjutsu.

What’s everyone’s opinion on the hierarchy of the Sannin? Like, in base, do you think they’re all comparable, is Orochimaru the strongest, is Tsunade the strongest... thoughts?

What’s everyone’s opinion on the hierarchy of the Sannin? Like, in base, do you think they’re all comparable, is Orochimaru the strongest, is Tsunade the strongest... thoughts?
I feel like at full power, they are somewhat comparable, I'm not 100% sure, but since they were paired together and seen as an even trio, that makes the most sense to me

In their base forms its Orochimaru > Jiraiya > Tsunade. In their transformed states its Byakugo Tsunade > SM Jiraiya >=< Hydra Orochimaru.

Tsunade nearly beat Jiraiya to death though. So why would she be beneath him?

Idk I’d say they all are comparable at least in base
I mean I know the databooks are the best Material to use especially the older ones but in the 1st databook it does say Jiraiya is on par with orochimaru

Back