• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito vs Ji ning rematch

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedster352

He/Him
vs
6c versions
One rinneegan obito and the tailed beast are being used. Speed equalized
Obito has basic knowledge

Last edited:
You're only allowed to bump every 6 or 12 hours, you could possibly be muted for spamming it
Isn't 4th war Obito High 6-C with Edo Jinchuriki?
Also you might want to equalize speed

Has anything changed from the last time this happened? It was an inconclusive back then.

......You made a thread without looking into the character changes at all?

One stop judging. And two he got upgrades scaling to Minato who got upgraded with his own canon one shot.
Bruh, you basically made a match without thinking. I'm going to question that lol.

How big were the scaling changes? Ning could oneshot people who oneshot people who crushed Obito last time. And he has layered soul-hax anyway.

What was upgraded? If it isn't his hax then this match doesn't really change from before.
I mean obito durability it’s from the minato one shot crt when he clashed with kurama.
Bruh, you basically made a match without thinking. I'm going to question that lol.

How big were the scaling changes? Ning could oneshot people who oneshot people who crushed Obito last time. And he has layered soul-hax anyway.
Here is the crt Also obito kamui is passive and he should be able to land genjutsu also I may have to unrestrict the tailed beast.

Can you point out where Obito was affected in that thread?

Also, unless something about Obito changed, his Kamui isn't passive lol. Or at least, that wasn't a deciding factor in the thread that ended in an incon.

Can you point out where Obito was affected in that thread?

Also, unless something about Obito changed, his Kamui isn't passive lol. Or at least, that wasn't a deciding factor in the thread that ended in an incon.
Quoted from the crt
Obito withstood Minato's Rasengan, so his durability should somewhat scale to it despite being injured, and Konan blew up his right arm. While I do have my issues with this line of scaling as I think YM Obito>OM Obito, that's a topic for another time, so for now she should scale to 15.55 gigatons, which isn't contradictory since she didn't use her explosives on anyone else.

My bad then in the previous match the tailed beast weren’t used only the jinchuriki so since the tailed beast can be used obito has more of a chance

Kamui intangibility is passive once activated their is a time limit but it’s still passive once active.
That's not a passive power if you activate it. That's just how it works.

Anyway, has anything changed?

close the thread? The beast are high 6-C won't change much here.
Ji Ning is already rated as likely high 6-C. His first key will just struggle a little more but rainmaku will still tear through the jinchurikis even with their regeneration. it'll just be a stamina issue or Ji switches to soul hax.

Ning's stamina can last him days with just rainmaku + sword stuff. If not more.

Has anything changed from the last time this happened? It was an inconclusive back then.
This just reminded me that I created a CRT that would upgrade Zifu Disciple Ning’s attack range from hundreds of meters to kilometers. It was never implemented. Probably a fault on my part. Considering I Completely forgot about it.

Ning's stamina can last him days with just rainmaku + sword stuff. If not more.
But if obito has basic knowledge he could just stay in kamui dimension. While the tailed beast fight against ji also biju bombs counter his domain.
close the thread? The beast are high 6-C won't change much here.
Ji Ning is already rated as likely high 6-C. His first key will just struggle a little more but rainmaku will still tear through the jinchurikis even with their regeneration. it'll just be a stamina issue or Ji switches to soul hax.
Their combined tailed beast bomb can one shot and obito could just stay into his kamui dimension.

Their combined tailed beast bomb can one shot and obito could just stay into his kamui dimension.
No he can just regenerate or move away. If Obito stays in the dimension that doesn't do anything for him.

Edit: He may just be able to absorb it through chi absorption depending on what chi is in the verse

No he can just regenerate or move away. If Obito stays in the dimension that doesn't do anything for him.

Edit: He may just be able to absorb it through chi absorption depending on what chi is in the verse
Tailed beast bomb vaporizes things so he won’t be able to regenerate from Vapor. It does work for obito since he would just have the tailed beast kill ji. That’s a nlf even if he could absorb chi he can’t just absorb an attack 100 times his ap.

Why are we acting as though Ning can't just....dodge? Or that the charge-up attack will be allowed to happen before he Swiss cheeses them?

Tailed beast bomb vaporizes things so he won’t be able to regenerate from Vapor. It does work for obito since he would just have the tailed beast kill ji. That’s a nlf even if he could absorb chi he can’t just absorb an attack 100 times his ap.
Just dodges then. And not an nlf, absorption isn't based on how many times it's greater than one's ap.

Why are we acting as though Ning can't just....dodge? Or that the charge-up attack will be allowed to happen before he Swiss cheeses them?
They have higher durabity and their charge time isn’t too long they used it against naruto It was relatively fast also tailed beast bombs have 10 of kilometers blast range.
Just dodges then. And not an nlf, absorption isn't based on how many times it's greater than one's ap.
Yes it is unless they have hax that allows them to absorb attacks far greater than their ap and that would require evidence not just taking your word for it.

took well over 10 seconds in that vid you sent.
Yeah I was just trying to point out it’s not too long of a process
No, they don't. All of them have 6-C durability. Ning shreds them immediately.
They just regenerate I mean they are just chakra being and can keep reforming. Also Obito can just plan a way to put ji in genjutsu or just have a clone do it. I mean he does have basic knowledge here. Maybe unequalng speed can make things more fair? Or should I give obito prep time? To be honest this match is more so just for fun.

They just regenerate I mean they are just chakra being and can keep reforming. Also Obito can just plan a way to put ji in genjutsu or just have a clone do it. I mean he does have basic knowledge here. Maybe unequalng speed can make things more fair? Or should I give obito prep time? To be honest this match is more so just for fun.
OK, at this point this looks a lot like spite. You realize that Ning doesn't even stomp thanks to that 6-B attack right? There's no reason to keep adjusting the fight until Obito wins.

As for the rest, Ning can keep up the Rainwater shredder constantly. And send out the occasional one-shot sword beam whenever they wanna charge up a Bijuu Blast.

OK, at this point this looks a lot like spite. You realize that Ning doesn't even stomp thanks to that 6-B attack right? There's no reason to keep adjusting the fight until Obito wins.

As for the rest, Ning can keep up the Rainwater shredder constantly. And send out the occasional one-shot sword beam whenever they wanna charge up a Bijuu Blast.
Again my apologies I was simply asking but are you implying that this match can work? But Ji range is not updated yet so for all intents and purposes they manage get the combined tailed beast bomb off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back