• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Uh by this point he most definitely has more chakra than those versions of Naruto. Especially in his Borushiki state, where he can spam Massive Rasengans like a gatling gun.

Reactions: TFO
LMFAO

Screenshot_2023-08-29-05-35-47-864_com.facebook.lite-edit.jpg

I’m sick at how people ignore blatant context regarding these statements. 🤢

Momoshiki and Kinshiki are NOT stronger than “War Arc” Kaguya, when you apply context. Kaguya from 1000 Years ago before being resurrected, sure.
Ignoring how we barely have a difference between the Kaguya from a thousand years ago and the Kaguya from the War Arc.
She woke up in the War and immediately tried to continue her plan of harvesting White Zetsu soldiers to fend them off.

Uh by this point he most definitely has more chakra than those versions of Naruto. Especially in his Borushiki state, where he can spam Massive Rasengans like a gatling gun.
Borushiki yes, but doubtful in base. He doesn't spam Rasengan every fight he's in. Well - who knows now

Ignoring how we barely have a difference between the Kaguya from a thousand years ago and the Kaguya from the War Arc.
She woke up in the War and immediately tried to continue her plan of harvesting White Zetsu soldiers to fend them off.
Except there is vast difference. Idk “where” you pulling “Barely a difference” from, and again, you’re showcasing exactly what I said. Ignoring Context.

Edit for context:
  1. WA Kaguya is SIGNIFICANTLY Stronger than 1000 Years Prior.
  2. Kaguya knows Momoshiki and Kinshiki are collecting Chakra Fruit in other Dimensions.

3. We know all Chakra Fruit are not the same (It’s strength is determined by the Strength & abundance of the individuals snared by the Shinju as well as the records of those who lived and died on the planet) — so yes, fodder planets = fodder chakra fruits.

4. Kaguya nor Momoshiki knew what was going on with each other as Momoshiki and Kinshiki where surprised at the state of her world as well as the Chakra Fruit being split into the biju. They had no idea she was defeated and sealed.
So with these 4 pieces of Context, we KNOW Kaguya had no way of knowing how strong Momoshiki and Kinshiki would’ve been after collecting CF in other dimensions. Yes, Momoshiki could’ve very well have been superior to Kaguya before her and Isshiki came to earth, BUT there is no real evidence Momoshiki and Kinshiki are stronger than Kaguya. Her fear and preparation is against an “unknown” Strength Level Momoshiki & Kinshiki. You cannot ignore this.

Now if the Blank Period Novels say something else, that’s different, but simply Kaguya being fearful of a duo who she personally knows and doesn’t know how strong they will be when they show up again shouldn’t EVER be proof of superiority.

If your bully is the average high school meat-head and they go to the Military, you have no idea how they will be when they show up again.

Last edited:
  1. WA Kaguya is SIGNIFICANTLY Stronger than 1000 Years Prior.
Well I'd hate to be that guy since I'm not...THAT GUY

But your analysis had holes in it
You accepted that Momoshiki from a thousand years ago is stronger than the same Kaguya from a Thousand years ago, then proceeds to say He ate CF's, which in your own words "makes them stronger" than their initial state. Irregardless of it being a fodder planet or so it still adds something (not like earth wasn't a fodder planet before hag came..xD).

that’s different, but simply Kaguya being fearful of a duo who she personally knows and doesn’t know how strong they will be when they show up again shouldn’t EVER be proof of superiority.
Yeah it does since you've already admitted they got stronger and has eaten more chakra fruit (s) since plural was used in the given context.

Her knowledge on how strong they've become doesn't really matter in them being superior especially when they've been stronger from the very start. If it were the vice versa I'd bet Momoshiki would pull up like Thanos with a mil soldiers

Well I'd hate to be that guy since I'm not...THAT GUY

But your analysis had holes in it
You accepted that Momoshiki from a thousand years ago is stronger than the same Kaguya from a Thousand years ago, then proceeds to say He ate CF's, which in your own words "makes them stronger" than their initial state. Irregardless of it being a fodder planet or so it still adds something (not like earth wasn't a fodder planet before hag came..xD).

Yeah it does since you've already admitted they got stronger and has eaten more chakra fruit (s) since plural was used in the given context.

Her knowledge on how strong they've become doesn't really matter in them being superior especially when they've been stronger from the very start. If it were the vice versa I'd bet Momoshiki would pull up like Thanos with a mil soldiers
1.) My analysis has no holes in. I said Sure to 1000 years ago, but that was arbitrary on my part. Context covers that era as well. So i’ll be retracting my arbitrary “relent” on my part, because its wrong.

2.)The point in bringing up the CF’s is to assert you cannot use eating them as proof of “Well since he ate them, that makes him stronger”… The CF’s boosts are unquantifiable for the reasons listed, which of course, you’ve chosen to ignore for your arguments sake.

3.) No, it doesn't make them superior nor hurt my position. After Kaguya ate the CF, any argument of Momoshiki & Kinshiki being “superior” to her is baseless and arbitrary, again, going back to the reasons about the CF strengths. It is UNQUANTIFIABLE whether they are stronger than her. For you to be able to challenge this fact, you have to establish PROOF that Momoshiki’s CF’s are > Kaguya’s when all we know is that he ate ones from a unknown planet with unknown strength level and population size. Off top, any statement you make is going to be an assumption and arbitrary.

4.) No, Kaguya’s lack of knowledge and Momoshiki’s Lack of Knowledge supports my stance on Kaguya’s fear stemming from their “unknown strength” after 1000+ Years. WA Kaguya is VASTLY superior to herself from 1000 years prior and a scroll from before she was resurrected stating she feared 2 people coming isn’t evidence of superiority in totality.

Again, you only get to that outcome when you IGNORE context.

Its been confirmed that Kishimoto is supervising the 20th Anniversary Special. Idk if it’ll fit into the canon but this means the portrayal of Characters is at least a canon depiction, right?

Its been confirmed that Kishimoto is supervising the 20th Anniversary Special. Idk if it’ll fit into the canon but this means the portrayal of Characters is at least a canon depiction, right?
yeah, the characters and abilities/feats displayed should be canon

) No, it doesn't make them superior nor hurt my position. After Kaguya ate the CF, any argument of Momoshiki & Kinshiki being “superior” to her is baseless and arbitrary, again, going back to the reasons about the CF strengths. It is UNQUANTIFIABLE whether they are stronger than her. For you to be able to challenge this fact, you have to establish PROOF that Momoshiki’s CF’s are > Kaguya’s when all we know is that he ate ones from a unknown planet with unknown strength level and population size. Off top, any statement you make is going to be an assumption and arbitrary.
Now, using Occam's razor, Momoshiki>Kaguya is more proficient.

If momoshiki is greater than kaguya from a thousand year ago. The difference in stats from WA kaguya and the former is the latter eating a chakra fruit and on the other hand momoshiki also got strong by eating chakra fruits, although the substantial amp/effect of the CF remains anonymous BUT meritoriously, using Occam's razor it support's momoshiki being superior.
) No, Kaguya’s lack of knowledge and Momoshiki’s Lack of Knowledge supports my stance on Kaguya’s fear stemming from their “unknown strength” after 1000+ Years. WA Kaguya is VASTLY superior to herself from 1000 years prior and a scroll from before she was resurrected stating she feared 2 people coming isn’t evidence of superiority in totality.

You're taking the context too laterally..xD

She was very well aware of Momoshiki being above her before coming so why can't that sole fact be the source of her fear?

Just commenting to let anyone who manages the pages know that New Era Sasuke is still getting shafted.

Base Naruto is faster than Rinnegan Sasuke, on top of having an "at most" on his rating while Naruto arguably lost more than Sasuke power-wise. Never understood why Sasuke had this in the first place. Either give the both of them an "at most" rating, or remove it in Sasuke's case.

1.) My analysis has no holes in. I said Sure to 1000 years ago, but that was arbitrary on my part. Context covers that era as well. So i’ll be retracting my arbitrary “relent” on my part, because its wrong.

2.)The point in bringing up the CF’s is to assert you cannot use eating them as proof of “Well since he ate them, that makes him stronger”… The CF’s boosts are unquantifiable for the reasons listed, which of course, you’ve chosen to ignore for your arguments sake.

3.) No, it doesn't make them superior nor hurt my position. After Kaguya ate the CF, any argument of Momoshiki & Kinshiki being “superior” to her is baseless and arbitrary, again, going back to the reasons about the CF strengths. It is UNQUANTIFIABLE whether they are stronger than her. For you to be able to challenge this fact, you have to establish PROOF that Momoshiki’s CF’s are > Kaguya’s when all we know is that he ate ones from a unknown planet with unknown strength level and population size. Off top, any statement you make is going to be an assumption and arbitrary.

4.) No, Kaguya’s lack of knowledge and Momoshiki’s Lack of Knowledge supports my stance on Kaguya’s fear stemming from their “unknown strength” after 1000+ Years. WA Kaguya is VASTLY superior to herself from 1000 years prior and a scroll from before she was resurrected stating she feared 2 people coming isn’t evidence of superiority in totality.

Well you could also say 1000 years ago kaguya got weakened after she had Hagoromo and Hamura, since she tried to reclaim her chakra.

WA Kaguya is SIGNIFICANTLY Stronger than 1000 Years Prior.
And your proof of this is...?
  1. Kaguya knows Momoshiki and Kinshiki are collecting Chakra Fruit in other Dimensions.
Sure.
  1. We know all Chakra Fruit are not the same (It’s strength is determined by the Strength & abundance of the individuals snared by the Shinju as well as the records of those who lived and died on the planet) — so yes, fodder planets = fodder chakra fruits.
Uh huh.
  1. Kaguya nor Momoshiki knew what was going on with each other as Momoshiki and Kinshiki where surprised at the state of her world as well as the Chakra Fruit being split into the biju. They had no idea she was defeated and sealed.
Mhm.
So with these 4 pieces of Context, we KNOW Kaguya had no way of knowing how strong Momoshiki and Kinshiki would’ve been after collecting CF in other dimensions. Yes, Momoshiki could’ve very well have been superior to Kaguya before her and Isshiki came to earth, BUT there is no real evidence Momoshiki and Kinshiki are stronger than Kaguya. Her fear and preparation is against an “unknown” Strength Level Momoshiki & Kinshiki. You cannot ignore this.

Now if the Blank Period Novels say something else, that’s different, but simply Kaguya being fearful of a duo who she personally knows and doesn’t know how strong they will be when they show up again shouldn’t EVER be proof of superiority.

If your bully is the average high school meat-head and they go to the Military, you have no idea how they will be when they show up again.
I don't get this.
So what if Kaguya feared how strong they would become, I see no reason why that somehow affects anything I've said. And I also don't see how that would somehow mean we don't know if they were superior before.
Momoshiki is higher ranked than her.
Isshiki is higher ranked than him.
Otsutsuki only respect power.
That's all we need to know to understand the levels of strength.

And your proof of this is...?

Sure.

Uh huh.

Mhm.

I don't get this.
So what if Kaguya feared how strong they would become, I see no reason why that somehow affects anything I've said. And I also don't see how that would somehow mean we don't know if they were superior before.
Momoshiki is higher ranked than her.
Isshiki is higher ranked than him.
Otsutsuki only respect power.
That's all we need to know to understand the levels of strength.
Dude, it’s literally not that hard to understand…

It doesn’t matter if Momoshiki was stronger than her before she and Isshiki came to Naruto Earth and if doesn’t matter if they are ranked higher than her. Once Kaguya ate the CF, any assertion that Momoshiki is stronger is baseless and arbitrary due to the Variable Nature of CF. It becomes an unquantifiable comparison.

So, yes, a scroll warning of two foes of unquantifiable strength coming to earth isn’t proof of superiority. And as far as the “proof” you’re asking for, i’ll only state it once. Don’t have time to debate basic concepts here: Post-Rabbit Form Kaguya (Exponentially) > Ressurected Kaguya (Biju 1-8, 50% Kurama, Dual Rinnegan Madara, Hashirama’s Senjutsu & IT Chakra stated to be stronger than Obito’s Incomplete Juubi) > Past Kaguya (Biju 1-9).

Oh, but if we want to accept the statement that Toneri was the “strongest enemy” up to that point in the series, then yeah, Momoshiki > Kaguya is provable via legitimate scaling.

Isshiki > Daemon > Limitless Code > Jigen > Fused Momoshiki > Toneri > Kaguya > RinneSharingan Madara

So wait… I just realized, but after this Minato one shot, it’s kinda silly that Ay and Bee could fight on Multiple Occasions with Minato whom is several years older than in the One Shot and a Hokage Candidate.

I’m assuming Minato either took it easy on Ay & Bee or they always ended up running away.

So wait… I just realized, but after this Minato one shot, it’s kinda silly that Ay and Bee could fight on Multiple Occasions with Minato whom is several years older than in the One Shot and a Hokage Candidate.

I’m assuming Minato either took it easy on Ay & Bee or they always ended up running away.
I mean Bee was implied to not even know what the Rasengan was when Naruto first showed it to him, so maybe Minato did just grow a fondness for them and didn't try killing them. Also possible that Kishi retconnee Minato learning the Rasengan earlier and Ay and Bee just watched each other's backs to save them from Minato.

So which is the “more dangerous” version of DMS. Obito with a TSB, or Kakashi with PS?

I know that yes, Obito should be able to use PS as well with his DMS, but for purposes of this question I’m just looking at them as they were presented. So “assume” Obito doesn’t get PS.

If the site consensus is chakra is physical and spiritual why doesn't Naruto have soul manip with rasenshuriken cause it destroys the chakra network which is chakra, also why does Tsunade have soul manip when she flat out says she can't heal it if it gets destroyed?

Also shouldn't chakra networks be more abstract than the soul since Tsunade can't heal them but she can heal the soul itself since Orochimaru came to her to get his arms healed and we know that even if you don't have a physical body anymore like Obito and Dan you can still use ninjutsu/chakra in the afterlife which means the physical component is abstract too. Also, this would upscale all the hyuga clan members since they can affect it directly.

Just make a CRT

All these attempts to poke holes in a thread with no real consequence would just be time wasting for everyone here including you

Your Bijuu downgrade thread worked fine enough

Back