• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So that means if he's in a normal emotional state he can't just transform at will
That’s really baseless, man. Jiraiya flat out says it and Naruto shows it. Your extrapolation is solely based on circumstantial situations.

Naruto has shown to go into Kn0 at will. Based on Jiraiya’s training in Part 1 and the statements and implications in Part 2, it makes 0 sense to suggest what you’re suggesting.

Seeing as he can call upon the chakra at will, why is 1-3 tails a stretch? And i’m prettuly sure even the DB supports this, but I gotta look back… 🤔

Even then, Naruto might as well be MCU Hulk then if that’s the route you want to go. “That’s my secret… I’m always angry”… and in this case, he can control that power up to a degree.

Yup, the Databook does confirm Naruto can control Nine Tails Chakra. It’s “Unspecific” when stating to “what degree” and ONLY becomes specific when stating he loses himself at the 4th Tail.

Context: We know for a fact based on turtle Island that Naruto’s negative emotions are always there under the surface when he fought Dark Naruto and we know for a fact that Naruto can activate Kn0 At Will (Shown throughout BoShippuden and EXPLICITLY during when he fought Kakuzu). We know Kurama’s Chakra is also tied with negative emotions.

So based on this, if you want to argue Naruto can’t use tailed forms outside of anger states, well, he’s basically MCU Hulk. His anger is always there and even if it isn’t, using Kn0 is opening the door to allowing him to do so due to the Negative Emotions tied with Kurama’s Chakra.

So yes, Naruto can “At Will” use Tailed forms, however which way you want to cut it. 🤷‍♂️

Hm sure with that statement ig it's fine. I do think he at least somewhat loses himself in his tailed forms tho
He's def more aggressive for sure

No one is arguing there

It's just we're saying like Jiraiya said in that panel I sent and the databook statement

@TFO talking about

Naruto can use up to 3 Tails of Kurama's V1 Cloak pre timeskip at will and without losing control ( mostly )

But once he hits 4 tails it's Captain Kidd for him

Mf's play too much 😭

F4QJAg1bEAAhgMA.png

I love how early videogames actually implemented that he got control by making his Chakra cloak a thing he sometimes uses at will (albeit angry) and a super mode.

Naruto vs Konohamaru is making the rounds on Twitter again, and that shit is forever funny…

It would too funny if they remade this with Hokage Naruto and Adult Konohamaru and show him getting equally destroyed on Camera. 💀

Konohamaru stay getting disrespected smh

He's like the burned out gifted kid.

Learned Rasengan at a young age and destroyed a Pain, then burnt out and just consistently took Ls ever since. His goal was to become Hokage, and now he's the Hokage's side bitch, how is this mf not depressed.

How would you guys feel of Boruto used 1000 Shdow Clones against Code, ala Naruto w/ Mizuki and Gaara?

That shit might just bring a tear to my eye.

Back