• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
???maybe because Code had already split it into claw grimes?

also that's not a plot hole 😒
Sasuke didn't mention anything about the Juubi again after Ishiki gone 😏😏. The real Juubi still exist even after get used to make clone. It's also because Code main plain is to feed the Juubi with Boruto 😴

The real Juubi still exist even after get used to make clone. It's also because Code main plain is to feed the Juubi
wait that brings up a question

Did Code split the whole Juubi to the Claw Grimes? Or is there still Juubi left in the Dimension and only split parts of it.

Can Code reform the Juubi to whole by fusing the Grimes together?

Jigen doesn't even notice that Sasuke was there, how can he suddenly make decision to change the coordinates 😴😴😴
Weird
0038-003.png

0045-007.png

Momo asks if the scroll was bad before it disintegrates and Kinshiki agrees saying none of Kaguya's scrolls, minus the one in the ice dimension that Sasuke found, remain
I don't know what you mean? What does this have to do with not deconstructing? Kinshiki deconstructed the scroll at the molecular level.

I don't know what you mean? What does this have to do with not deconstructing? Kinshiki deconstructed the scroll at the molecular level.
You do realize that it's not Kinshiki doing that? It's not Deconstruction at all, it's just the scroll crumbling away with implication that Sasuke charred the scroll after he finished his investigation in that location.

You do realize that it's not Kinshiki doing that? It's not Deconstruction at all, it's just the scroll crumbling away with implication that Sasuke charred the scroll after he finished his investigation in that location.
But the scroll was in Kinshiki's hand and I don't remember him burning it.

But the scroll was in Kinshiki's hand and I don't remember him burning it.
And? You do understand Kinshiki and Momoshiki's dialogue right? Why would he destroy the scroll if their goal was to find information about what happened to Kaguya?

Momoshiki: Is this one (the scroll) bad too?

Kinshiki: (Picks up scroll. Scroll begins crumbling away) It seems so. Not one of Kaguya's scrolls remain.

Momoshiki: Tsk...

You know who is also actively searching information about the Otsutsuki, and traveling to Kaguya's different dimensions? Sasuke, who's implied to have destroyed Kaguya's scrolls in the lava dimension, sometime before even Kin and Momo arrived in the Lava dimension.

1. WM Obito
2. Itachi
3. Nagato
4. Konan
5. Sasori
6. Deidara
7. Kisame
8. Kakuzu
9. Hidan
Konan is not that high, even if you use the games she defeated a much weaker Sasori than Shippuden Sasori who didn't even use Iron Sand or his 100 Puppets who are stronger, other than that she's featless without prep, and she got oneshot by Jiraiya. Should be below Kakuzu.

To be honest those fights' canonicity in Revolutions is very, very dubious. Orochimaru was not in the Akatsuki at the same time as Deidara or Hidan yet he was in Revolutions. Hidan was actually a very new member in Shippuden let alone 10 years prior when Orochimaru left.

This whole thing is non-canon.

5ZjgShT.png

オレはオマエの口から こと 詳しい事もトビの次に 新入りだからな しんい聞いたことねー!オレの いねーとこで コソコソと...
"After Tobi, I'm the new member, you know, so I haven't heard any detailed information from your mouth yet. I haven't heard anything in situations where I'm not around, whispering..."

8lsDTKz.png

Sasori was already a human puppet and likely fought in that form when he joined the Akatsuki.

Sasori is still human here.

Pain > Itachi, Edo Itachi > Pain

4 5 and 6 above Kisame is criminal, Kisame is 4.

Last edited:
Eh I kinda doubt he wouldn't have used it against Deidara if he could, and it'd be weird for Naruto to have that narrative of needing to surpass Kakashi if he already had 3 Tails cause he'd probably beat Kakashi in that form
No he can, Jiraiya literally tells him "not to use that jutsu", the jutsu he's referring to is when Naruto taps into the Nine-Tails power. He can remain conscious until the 4th tail where he loses control. Yamato even says afterwards that he purposefully did that, and he liked the rush of it too.

Last edited:
3/10 if being generous feels like they rushing to the ending now. Himawari design takes the cake for being shit and its mostly cause of the hair. Sarada is second place for not being able to wear a jacket properly. Manga shouldn't have ever been monthly with the art being so mid. Also lol at Kakashi being important to the story and hoping that dude who got kicked gets up so we got another 5B durability dude. Need that scaling to be even messier.
The designs are mid, Sarada's is pretty bad, Boruto's is probably the best

And? You do understand Kinshiki and Momoshiki's dialogue right? Why would he destroy the scroll if their goal was to find information about what happened to Kaguya?

Momoshiki: Is this one (the scroll) bad too?

Kinshiki: (Picks up scroll. Scroll begins crumbling away) It seems so. Not one of Kaguya's scrolls remain.

Momoshiki: Tsk...

You know who is also actively searching information about the Otsutsuki, and traveling to Kaguya's different dimensions? Sasuke, who's implied to have destroyed Kaguya's scrolls in the lava dimension, sometime before even Kin and Momo arrived in the Lava dimension.
I see

Back