• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So wait, is Code vs Boruto vs Kawaki going to be the first “Triple Threat” fight in the Naruto Franchise? 🤔

So wait, is Code vs Boruto vs Kawaki going to be the first “Triple Threat” fight in the Naruto Franchise? 🤔
If you don't count Naruto internally fighting with Kurama everytime his on beserk mode against an opponent.
Naruto vs Kurama vs Pain
Naruto vs Kurama vs Orochimaru
Naruto vs Kurama vs Sasuke(Pt 1)

Sasuke shouldn't count as Naruto was purposely using his chakra to his advantage and still retained reason.

it's not until part II that he starts reject using it.

It's all fun and games until Daemon crashes the party and beats all 3
In the unlikely scenario where that happens:
Readers' Reaction
sheldon-cooper-spray.gif

Sasuke shouldn't count as Naruto was purposely using his chakra to his advantage and still retained reason.
Everytime Kurama's chakra leaked, it meant that Nauto was in danger of being taken over. Hence the aggression he gets in beserk mode. It might not have been shown but even against Sasuke in pat 1, Naruto must have been suppressing Kurama's power from leaking excessively since Kurama's ultimate goal was to trick Naruto into releasing all his chakra in exchange for power which would ultimately release Kurama.

I mean Madara vs Shinobi Alliance vs Juubito is kinda a thing since Hashirama's part of the alliance and was fighting him while the other relevant characters fought Juubito.

Everytime Kurama's chakra leaked, it meant that Nauto was in danger of being taken over. Hence the aggression he gets in beserk mode. It might not have been shown but even against Sasuke in pat 1, Naruto must have been suppressing Kurama's power from leaking excessively since Kurama's ultimate goal was to trick Naruto into releasing all his chakra in exchange for power which would ultimately release Kurama.
Not really, in Part I Naruto was taught by Jiraiya to harness that power and even use it willingly by asking the fox for power, it's not until Part II that it was starting to be considered dangerous, plus the seal wasn't weakened enough that he would actually release it all.

People always don't seem to realize by the time Naruto came back with Jiraiya from their training trip he could tap into 3 tails of Kurama's V1 cloak at will and fight conciously. Like this is stated and shown

It's just that he happened to be angry when he was up against Orochimaru at Tenchi Bridge when he initially entered the state so hence it looked to people as if it was just Kurama ******* with Naruto's emotional state again

People always don't seem to realize by the time Naruto came back with Jiraiya from their training trip he could tap into 3 tails of Kurama's V1 cloak at will and fight conciously. Like this is stated and shown

It's just that he happened to be angry when he was up against Orochimaru at Tenchi Bridge when he initially entered the state so hence it looked to people as if it was just Kurama ***** with Naruto's emotional state again
Eh I kinda doubt he wouldn't have used it against Deidara if he could, and it'd be weird for Naruto to have that narrative of needing to surpass Kakashi if he already had 3 Tails cause he'd probably beat Kakashi in that form

Eh I kinda doubt he wouldn't have used it against Deidara if he could, and it'd be weird for Naruto to have that narrative of needing to surpass Kakashi if he already had 3 Tails cause he'd probably beat Kakashi in that form
I mean the narrative and thematics of surpassing Kakashi is supposed to be with his own power.

Part of the main point of Akatsuki Suppression Arc and Pain Arc was Naruto learning to branch away from Kurama's power and stand on his own two feet.

So the 3T thing could be true but tbh I still doubt it.

Last edited:

It's just that he happened to be angry when he was up against Orochimaru at Tenchi Bridge when he initially entered the state so hence it looked to people as if it was just Kurama ***** with Naruto's emotional state again
Not really, he did lose control at the 2 tail of the V1 cloak since he attacked Kakashi on sight.

I mean the narrative and thematics of surpassing Kakashi is supposed to be with his own power.

Part of the main point of Akatsuki Suppression Arc and Pain Arc was Naruto learning to branch away from Kurama's power and stand on his own two feet.

So the 3T thing would be true but tbh I still doubt it.
Meh fair enough

Like, the point I was trying to make is that Naruto wasn't fighting against Kurama til Part II, before that he was perfectly ok with using his powers to help himself and even when he got angry he was never a threat to anyone he didn't want to be a threat to.

I mean the Giant Rasengan is just the Rasengan but more.

Some jutsus are like that, upgraded form of another one.

I guess but it just seems so arbitrary for the name of the jutsu to change at a certain number of clones for no real reason, there's at least big noticeable changes with other things like that.

Jiraiya himself directly states Naruto can consciously control 3 tails of Kurama's V1 Cloak ( middle right panel )

"Up through the third tail, Naruto was able to retain conscious control...but when the fourth tail appeared, his mind was overpowered"

0291-009.png

Even Sakura acknowledges how Naruto shouldn't be able to control that much of Kurama's chakra but is shocked he can anyways

0292-008.png

"I can sense it...he shouldn't be able to control that chakra" ( bottom right panel )

@MinatoSparkle @Godernet

That means he's still aware, but that doesn't mean he can choose to activate the state, just barely keep a hold of his mind.

Or she's saying she believes Naruto isn't in full control atm

Now I'm confused
Because I'm pretty sure genins can't captain other genins
0058-014.png
they picked her as the captain of their team during the Boro fight and the 2nd chunin exam arc hadnt happened at that point. So she's "unofficially" the captain of team 7 - bc she's not a chunin nor jounin

Back