• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's a full Boruto revision, I'm just trying to make sure the keys are organized before I include the calc, because I need to readjust how I separated the keys.

I just checked Kodachi’s Tweets. It appears that on 3/10/23 he announced they finished the Part 1 and that he’d be leaving the anime at that time.

So basically, Starting with Part 2 when it Returns, Kodachi won’t have any involvement.

Super shameless plug, but I've started a YouTube channel. If anyone of y'all is interested in seeing more of my bad takes, but in video format, you now know where to find that shitty content!

And, I'm pretty new to editing, and have no mic set up, so be gentle or else I'll make it my sole mission to downgrade your favorite verse into the dirt 🗿

ngl, I wasn't expecting you to sound like that. Watching the video as I'm posting this. Gonna subscribe to the channel.

Super shameless plug, but I've started a YouTube channel. If anyone of y'all is interested in seeing more of my bad takes, but in video format, you now know where to find that shitty content!

And, I'm pretty new to editing, and have no mic set up, so be gentle or else I'll make it my sole mission to downgrade your favorite verse into the dirt 🗿

REALITY WARPING, DAMN IT!!

Really need to know this before I start watching the anime again.
If im being completely 100% - I'd watch the anime from episode 1 till the end of the Kawaki Arc (Episode 220), then skip to Code Arc (287-293)

There are some decent stuff in between like the Chunin Rexamination Arc and Labyrinth Game Arc (imo), but then there are trash like Great Sea Battle of Kirigakure Arc and Kawaki & Himawari Academy Arc.

I would recommend the Chunin Reexamination Arc (221-230) out of any of them just cause some people get promoted to Chunin and there are some good fights there.

ngl, I wasn't expecting you to sound like that. Watching the video as I'm posting this. Gonna subscribe to the channel.
Wasn't expecting me to sound this 🥵? Yeah, I get that a lot.
Jk, thanks for the support lol
Me and Slayer gonna link up and drop that thug shaker tutorial 🔥
The streets simply ain't ready 🔥
Alex, Wrath, and I thug hunting Deceived and Slayer when that happens
😈
REALITY WARPING, DAMN IT!!
Tbf, it might as well be lol
Substitution Jutsu works by swapping places with the version of yourself in the timeline where you're a log.
So real
So your telling me yhwach was using the substitution jutsu all this time smh
4-D Multiversal+ 🪵

But yeah, I really appreciate the support guys. I wasn't too sure about doing this tbh, but now I'll try to keep at it.
Also I lost my phone, and I just moved places so things are hectic as **** and I don't have wifi yet, so if anyone sent me DMs on Discord, it'll take a little while for me to get to them. I'm logged onto the forum using a family member's phone atm.

I just checked Kodachi’s Tweets. It appears that on 3/10/23 he announced they finished the Part 1 and that he’d be leaving the anime at that time.

So basically, Starting with Part 2 when it Returns, Kodachi won’t have any involvement.
its just a role that will be replaced by whoever is currently doing the writing now. it doesnt change much

That’s not a piece of information we have, nor is it Industry Standard.
It is. You have to remember boruto unlike naruto was designed as multimedia project first. There's a good reason why the anime released only like six months after the first manga chapter debuted. This is unprecedented for any adaptation because it's not a strict adaptation in the conventional sense. They were being made at the same time,this is why there's so much cross pollination between the two. They products produced in parallel that would occasionally intersect to tell the same story. This is why many of the big named editors,supervisors ect are consistent across all the projects to even the lightnovels. Kodachi who at the Time was the lead writer of boruto manga was tasked maintaining that continuity. In the same way if your a director you have very specific tasks. When you leave, the role of director doesn't vanish. It gets replaced. So whoever is writing boruto now would be doing the same thing. I say whoever because there isn't actually clear cut information who is actually writing the scripts for the manga currently. Because the whole kishimoto thing came from English websites reporting stuff they didn't actually fact check or using ML websites

@Nierre I looked over your blogs and why are you using the other Sarada calc?
I already provided an explanation as to why it's vaporization, plus the calc that Alex did uses shots from edited youtube videos which is, ? and doesn't go into detail about the size, when we can calculate the actual size properly.
Plus, my calc was already accepted.
Also, Boruto would probably backscale from Boruto Stream to 1/3rd of it's value anyway. So the building level thing is a bit irrelevant.

@Nierre I looked over your blogs and why are you using the other Sarada calc?
I already provided an explanation as to why it's vaporization, plus the calc that Alex did uses shots from edited youtube videos which is, ? and doesn't go into detail about the size, when we can calculate the actual size properly.
Plus, my calc was already accepted.
Also, Boruto would probably backscale from Boruto Stream to 1/3rd of it's value anyway. So the building level thing is a bit irrelevant.
Also in the fake hoes arc, Boruto harms the snake with a snake, Cho Cho fights the snake, and the snake struggles against a rock golem made by this artificial hoe with weird eyes, that also gets hit by Boruto and it gets hurt by that

Back