• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can this be angsized? Karui, Omoi and Samui have listed heights we can scale the wall boards from and Kishimoto does still draw the wall boards enough to Pixel scale them on the far end.

I’m just curious.

Y'know Sparkle, I'm kinda curious 👀
Given your name and pfp, I'm surprised I don't often see you in any Dragon Ball related threads tbh. Well, it's more like I've never personally seen you in any non-Naruto threads lol.
It's obviously cool, I just find it kinda funny.
Lmao I just thought Ultra Instinct was the coolest shit ever back in 2017 (still pretty damn dope) when I think I made the account and I never bothered to change it. Was also pretty into DBS scaling back then (as well as MLP, the other half of my name's origin)

Lmao I just thought Ultra Instinct was the coolest shit ever back in 2017 (still pretty damn dope) when I think I made the account and I never bothered to change it. Was also pretty into DBS scaling back then (as well as MLP, the other half of my name's origin)
I see I see. Yeah, that's obviously cool my dude, I was just wondering. Thanks for clearing it up.

Goku and US69 coming to terms
images

Atp, we should create a blog that indexes the acronyms in the verse

Spent a good 1 minute wondering what LoW stood for

Why don’t we scale Post-LoW Training Sasuke & Naruto to “At Least” 1/10th Kakashi & Zabuza based on Water Clone Scaling
Can't remember anything that'll scale them to this

Atp, we should create a blog that indexes the acronyms in the verse

Spent a good 1 minute wondering what LoW stood for

Can't remember anything that'll scale them to this
Sasuke easily dispatched almost a dozen of Zabuza’s Water Clones, which are stated to only be a tenth as Strong as Zabuza himself. (Ref: Chapter 22 (Feat) & 23 (Statement)).

I low-key skipped large portions of the 7 Swordsmen fight. Did Zabuza Showcase any better feats as a Edo Tensei?

I low-key skipped large portions of the 7 Swordsmen fight. Did Zabuza Showcase any better feats as a Edo Tensei?
Kinda, though they are somewhat contentious feats. He damaged Kakashi when he sliced at him through Haku, but he might've been somewhat offguard since Kakashi was thinking about how Zabuza wouldn't have done that, and Kakashi made a plan to defeat him, implying he couldn't simply blitz and one shot him.

Kinda, though they are somewhat contentious feats. He damaged Kakashi when he sliced at him through Haku, but he might've been somewhat offguard since Kakashi was thinking about how Zabuza wouldn't have done that, and Kakashi made a plan to defeat him, implying he couldn't simply blitz and one shot him.
Wouldn’t that Imply the amps Kakashi got over the series weren’t “necessarily” Substantial?

Sasuke easily dispatched almost a dozen of Zabuza’s Water Clones, which are stated to only be a tenth as Strong as Zabuza himself. (Ref: Chapter 22 (Feat) & 23 (Statement)).
This will upscale everyone relative to sasuke to at least small city - city level:devilish:
City level genin sasuke is so based

Reactions: TFO
Wouldn’t that Imply the amps Kakashi got over the series weren’t “necessarily” Substantial?
Idk he handled him pretty damn casually, and Zabuza seemingly had a demon form that he didn't use until the end of the LoW arc against the mercenaries. You can check the fight yourself from 522 to 524, the best feat either have against him is Haku intercepting Kakashi's Raikiri, but that's with his LS mirrors.

Is Zabuza’s Demon Visage stated or proven to be an “amp”? He had the same thing in LoW and even when he used it, he didn’t showcase any amps. I don’t discount the “possibility” of it, but is there any actual evidence for it that’s not arbitrary? Zabuza’s Fourth Databook profile was one of the only profiles untranslated and there is nothing about that Visage in Databook 1.

Is Zabuza’s Demon Visage stated or proven to be an “amp”? He had the same thing in LoW and even when he used it, he didn’t showcase any amps. I don’t discount the “possibility” of it, but is there any actual evidence for it that’s not arbitrary? Zabuza’s Fourth Databook profile was one of the only profiles untranslated and there is nothing about that Visage in Databook 1.
I mean just the fact that he did anything to WA Kakashi suggests some sort of amp. It was also noted.
main-qimg-3070f02170b1605375d6779e7bda5f2d

I don't understand Naruto scaling sometimes. Base Hashirama's Wood Golem~Kurama~Perfect Susanoo despite the fact that we know PS~SM Wood Golem
main-qimg-233224bb71895ab418af21deac3152d1
main-qimg-bb30692e42108b0bbe65c3f78ed7f490

I mean just the fact that he did anything to WA Kakashi suggests some sort of amp. It was also noted.
main-qimg-3070f02170b1605375d6779e7bda5f2d
Idk about this one… The Demon Aura isn’t stated or implied in Manga or Databook to be an Amp and even when he used it in LoW, it wasn’t shown as such. The only time it’s even somewhat “referenced” in Databook 1, is when it says Zabuza’s “Figure” is truly demonic when he knows it’s time for him to die and take his resolution with him.

And that’s consistent given what he’s telling Kakashi. I’d feel better simply taking Zabuza’s feats here as an Outlier as opposed to saying that Aura, which is not factually stated, shown or implied to be an amp, is now magically an amp. We can’t even assume it’s a “mental amp”because Zabuza’s mind and feelings were being suppressed and it would be illogical to assert that in “That” situation imo.

Even then, you would be saying a Mental Amp from a weaker Zabuza (As he is Edo Tensei) is enough to cover this supposed wide gap between LoW Kakashi & War Arc Kakashi. That doesn’t sit right with me.

The only “Logical” Remedies we have here are:
  1. This is proof Kakashi isn’t much stronger throughout the Series compared to his LoW Arc Self (Slightly stronger after retraining his body).
  2. Zabuza’s feats in the entirety of the War Arc are Outliers because of how we scale Kakashi.

Idk about this one… The Demon Aura isn’t stated or implied in Manga or Databook to be an Amp and even when he used it in LoW, it wasn’t shown as such. The only time it’s even somewhat “referenced” in Databook 1, is when it says Zabuza’s “Figure” is truly demonic when he knows it’s time for him to die and take his resolution with him.

And that’s consistent given what he’s telling Kakashi. I’d feel better simply taking Zabuza’s feats here as an Outlier as opposed to saying that Aura, which is not factually stated, shown or implied to be an amp, is now magically an amp. We can’t even assume it’s a “mental amp”because Zabuza’s mind and feelings were being suppressed and it would be illogical to assert that in “That” situation imo.

Even then, you would be saying a Mental Amp from a weaker Zabuza (As he is Edo Tensei) is enough to cover this supposed wide gap between LoW Kakashi & War Arc Kakashi. That doesn’t sit right with me.

The only “Logical” Remedies we have here are:
  1. This is proof Kakashi isn’t much stronger throughout the Series compared to his LoW Arc Self (Slightly stronger after retraining his body).
  2. Zabuza’s feats in the entirety of the War Arc are Outliers because of how we scale Kakashi.
I think infering can be fine, but it's also arguable that Kakashi was mentally nerfed ig. I just think saying outlier is a copout in most cases.

1/10th Kakashi is Low 7-B+ (5.1 MegaTons). If that somehow scales to like LoW Sasuke a shit ton of characters would be in tier 7. For example the Sound 4 members in their base forms should be stronger than LoW Sasuke but with CS2 they'll become at least 10x stronger than before. So they end up in 7-B+ again, or even just straight up 7-A since there's a huge gap between base S4 members and LoW Sasuke, this is also not considering the boost from CS1.

Actually, let me try cooking up something.

LoW Sasuke: 5.1 MegaTons

Chunin Exams Sasuke surpassed First Gate Lee, who is previously comparable to him. First Gate is 5x stronger than base. 25.5 MegaTons, 7-B.

Sound 4 Members are comparable to Sasuke: 25.5 MegaTons

CS2 Sound 4 Members are 10x stronger. 255 MegaTons (7-A)

If we still use the current wiki scaling and scale KN0 Naruto above CS2 S4s.

KN0 Naruto and 3T Sasuke: 255 MegaTons

CS2 Sasuke and Vermillion Rasengan: 2.55 Gigatons (Large Mountain level, almost gets a +)

Chunin Exams Sasuke surpassed First Gate Lee, who is previously comparable to him. First Gate is 5x stronger than base. 25.5 MegaTons, 7-B.

CS2 Sasuke and Vermillion Rasengan: 2.55 Gigatons (Large Mountain level, almost gets a +)
Get off the kitchen💯💯

When did CE Sasuke Surpass 1st Gate Lee w/o CSM 1?

Back