• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Quick question… this does involve One Piece though.

Does Logia Devil Fruits transforming the bodies into their literal element allow Isshiki’s Doujutsu to target their bodies? 🤔

Quick question… this does involve One Piece though.

Does Logia Devil Fruits transforming the bodies into their literal element allow Isshiki’s Doujutsu to target their bodies? 🤔
Ive thought about this before and i think it heavily depends on if you consider the logia transformation as the peroson still "living". I personally think it should be able to shrink them sense like fire from ace's df doesent technically have biological functions

Well, she has a nice personality. And a nice husband(he is my favorite water 7 character)
She’s cool but she’s also nightmare fuel
Kakuzu is literally a discount Mei. They both specialize in elemental ninjutsu, Kakuzu's is Kakashi level+, and Mei's is Madara neutralizing level
Iirc Mei only really matched Madara with ninjutsu as far as physicals her only feat is fighting Zetsu.
Tbf this is Minato when he’s still in a daze(to the point where he accidentally gives Zetsu the Kyuubi) and Kakashi after an extreme diff fight with Obito and being basically blind in one eye

Iirc Mei only really matched Madara with ninjutsu as far as physicals her only feat is fighting Zetsu.
...Yeah that's what I'm talking about. She only needs ninjutsu to neg Kakuzu.
Tbf this is Minato when he’s still in a daze(to the point where he accidentally gives Zetsu the Kyuubi) and Kakashi after an extreme diff fight with Obito and being basically blind in one eye
He got over his daze when Naruto gave him a pep talk prior to them teleporting the whole Shinobi Alliance. He was potentially fatigued though considering he'd given all his Kurama chakra to Naruto prior.

I would say Deidara is arguably the 2nd weakest member of the Akatsuki

Anyways here is my list

1. Black Zetsu ( bro is actually cracked )

2. Obito ( Orange Mask )
3. Six Paths of Pain
4. Alive Itachi

^Do these really need to be explained?

5. Prime Orochimaru ( Part 1 before Reaper Death Seal )
6/7. Kisame and Konan ( debatable who superior in a straight up fight I guess...but ofc Prep time Konan scales higher )
8. Kakuzu

9. Sasori
10. Deidara
11. Hidan

Strongest Versions only (no Juubi Jinchūriki):
1. WM Obito
2. Itachi
3. Nagato
4. Konan
5. Sasori
6. Deidara
7. Kisame
8. Kakuzu
9. Hidan
Idk about Deidara > Kisame but it’s not that crazy depending on how you look at C3 and C0.

We gonna have to talk eventually about that Sasori > Kisame take tho👀

The guy who kept up with KCM2 Naruto?
Y'know Sparkle, I'm kinda curious 👀
Given your name and pfp, I'm surprised I don't often see you in any Dragon Ball related threads tbh. Well, it's more like I've never personally seen you in any non-Naruto threads lol.
It's obviously cool, I just find it kinda funny.

Here's my akatsuki list
1.Shin
2.Wm obito
3 Black zetsu( he's actually cracked asf)
4.orange mask obito
5. Sick itachi (if he starts off at full power)
6.kisame (matched hirudora briefly)
7. Kakuzu
8.pain(hax carry him this high imo)
9. orochimaru
10.sasori
11.Deidara
12.konan
13.hidan
There's an imposter on this list

Back