• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't understand Naruto scaling sometimes. Base Hashirama's Wood Golem~Kurama~Perfect Susanoo despite the fact that we know PS~SM Wood Golem
main-qimg-233224bb71895ab418af21deac3152d1
main-qimg-bb30692e42108b0bbe65c3f78ed7f490
Did Madara have Rinnegan during their original fight?

1/10th Kakashi is Low 7-B+ (5.1 MegaTons). If that somehow scales to like LoW Sasuke a shit ton of characters would be in tier 7. For example the Sound 4 members in their base forms should be stronger than LoW Sasuke but with CS2 they'll become at least 10x stronger than before. So they end up in 7-B+ again, or even just straight up 7-A since there's a huge gap between base S4 members and LoW Sasuke, this is also not considering the boost from CS1.
Jonin > CS2 Sound 4

Base Sound 4 > 1/10th Jonin

CS1 S4 > Base

CS2 S4 is 10x CS1

Hmm, this may be dumb, but since idk much about Naruto scaling i have to ask, is the power of the Jinchuriki base form also added to their transformed states?? Like, when Bee is fully transformed, is this the power of Bee + Hachibi, or is this Hachibi alone?

Hmm, this may be dumb, but since idk much about Naruto scaling i have to ask, is the power of the Jinchuriki base form also added to their transformed states?? Like, when Bee is fully transformed, is this the power of Bee + Hachibi, or is this Hachibi alone?
Good question
I've also Wondered when Naruto uses kurama in KCM2 is it just kurama or kurama+Naruto base chakra

Yes, it's just that generally the Bijuu is essentially the bulk of their power so it's hard for that to make a difference.

1/10th Kakashi is Low 7-B+ (5.1 MegaTons). If that somehow scales to like LoW Sasuke a shit ton of characters would be in tier 7. For example the Sound 4 members in their base forms should be stronger than LoW Sasuke but with CS2 they'll become at least 10x stronger than before. So they end up in 7-B+ again, or even just straight up 7-A since there's a huge gap between base S4 members and LoW Sasuke, this is also not considering the boost from CS1.
Sound Four are Hebi Sasuke level fr 😭
Did Madara have Rinnegan during their original fight?
No
Good question
I've also Wondered when Naruto uses kurama in KCM2 is it just kurama or kurama+Naruto base chakra
The databook does talk about KCM2 Naruto as a two man cell, implying it's both their powers
tumblr_ola19hxqbe1urljpmo1_1280

So wait… with the 1/10th Scaling, that means Kn1 is more than a 20x multiplier! 😬

We getting to Bleach levels of Saucy… 💀💀💀

Depends on how “Drained” Haku was by time Naruto tapped into Kn0 because Kn0 would more than a 10x Amp for Stomping Haku, who we scale to/over Kakashi & Zabuza. Kn1 is comparable to CSM2 unless we’re saying Kn1 is a lesser amp over Kn0.

Edit: Tbf, Haku “wasn’t” fresh by time Naruto went into Kn0, so there is that.

Depends on how “Drained” Haku was by time Naruto tapped into Kn0 because Kn0 would more than a 10x Amp for Stomping Haku, who we scale to/over Kakashi & Zabuza. Kn1 is comparable to CSM2 unless we’re saying Kn1 is a lesser amp over Kn0.

Edit: Tbf, Haku “wasn’t” fresh by time Naruto went into Kn0, so there is that.
Oh i see what your saying. So whos gonna make the crt with the 1/10th statment, i can unless you want to

“Personally”, I thinks its better to nail down what the scaling would be before making the CRT. I’ve seen MASSIVE Incredulity sink a Straight-Forward CRT before. 😬
Ima reread land of waves through chunin exams and see if i can find any other useful statements and scaling. After that we can make a draft on the scaling

Reactions: TFO
If KN0 Naruto is stronger than Kakashi that means KN0 is a minimum 10x multiplier.

Naruto < Sasuke <(10x) Kakashi <= KN0 Naruto

Oh i see what your saying. So whos gonna make the crt with the 1/10th statment, i can unless you want to
I mean LoW Kakashi literally scales nowhere. Unless someone wants to calc the big water style he used against Zabuza, cause he's definitely not City level+ at that point.
If KN0 Naruto is stronger than Kakashi that means KN0 is a minimum 10x multiplier.

Naruto < Sasuke <(10x) Kakashi <= KN0 Naruto
KM0 has a varying amp depending on his emotions

I mean LoW Kakashi literally scales nowhere. Unless someone wants to calc the big water style he used against Zabuza, cause he's definitely not City level+ at that point.

KM0 has a varying amp depending on his emotions
LoW Kakashi should Bare Minimum Scale over Genma & Raidou, unless you want to make the assertion Kakashi wouldn’t have even been above a Exhausted and low on chakra Tokubetsu Jonin.

LoW Kakashi should Bare Minimum Scale over Genma & Raidou, unless you want to make the assertion Kakashi wouldn’t have even been above a Exhausted and low on chakra Tokubetsu Jonin.
Uhhhh that doesn't really work cause if Kakashi>Genma>CM2 Sound Four member, that'd also mean 1/10th Kakashi>Base Sound Four member, despite them slamming SRA Sasuke, who's leagues above LoW Sasuke. It makes sense for them to be stronger than a rusty Kakashi tbh, considering they're Hokage guards and Shizune thought it was impossible that they lost. But honestly, even though I normally balk at this, it might just be an outlier given the incredible disparity presented between Genin and Jonin level characters for most of the series. Hell, even Jirobo is more than 50x stronger than LoW Sasuke.

Uhhhh that doesn't really work cause if Kakashi>Genma>CM2 Sound Four member, that'd also mean 1/10th Kakashi>Base Sound Four member, despite them slamming SRA Sasuke, who's leagues above LoW Sasuke. It makes sense for them to be stronger than a rusty Kakashi tbh, considering they're Hokage guards and Shizune thought it was impossible that they lost. But honestly, even though I normally balk at this, it might just be an outlier given the incredible disparity presented between Genin and Jonin level characters for most of the series. Hell, even Jirobo is more than 50x stronger than LoW Sasuke.
It does NOT make sense for the s4 to be stronger than a rusty kakashi when the s4 for themselves thought fighting regular jonin was a high diff fight and that was with a 4v2 advantage

It makes 0 sense for Tokubetsu Jonin (Not even Jonin Proper, despite their Rolls under Minato) when exhausted and Low on Chakra to be Superior to “Rusty” Kakashi, whom maintains a higher rank then them.

Even if that is what you want to argue, despite no “Rusty” Ninja ever being shown to be Massively Weaker then the last time they trained (Actually proven w/ Naruto & Sasuke & Tsunade), I can give you “Rusty” Kakashi not scaling to “Peak” Raidou and Genma, but to suggest when exhausted and Low on Chakra they’re still superior is a non-starter.

Their fight against S4 shouldn’t be considered an Outlier as that is their first fight in the series and not contradicted by any of their other showings. That just means CSM2 isn’t a linear Amp. Same arc, Kiba states CSM 2 Sakon (Stronger than Jirobo) has 10x more Chakra, not that he is 10x Stronger. And we already know, more Chakra doesn’t necessarily mean a 1:1 increase in strength.

Therefore, we should really be looking into the Consistency of CSM2 Scaling because we have contradicting statements and showings. Again, CSM2 Sakon whom is stronger than Jirobo, is stated to have 10x more Chakra but is not shown to be 10x stronger than Kiba, which contradicts Jirobo.

Honestly I think Zabuza’s demon aura should be an amp, since it’s tied to resolve, and we know a ninja is strengthened by their resolve.
That presents a logic issue in the war arc. Even if we say it is, that amp should not logically be applied to Zabuza after his Feelings and Emotions are Suppressed by Kabuto because how can a ninja gain a mental amp when their mental state & conscious is suppressed?

It makes 0 sense for Tokubetsu Jonin (Not even Jonin Proper, despite their Rolls under Minato) when exhausted and Low on Chakra to be Superior to “Rusty” Kakashi, whom maintains a higher rank then them.

Even if that is what you want to argue, despite no “Rusty” Ninja ever being shown to be Massively Weaker then the last time they trained (Actually proven w/ Naruto & Sasuke & Tsunade), I can give you “Rusty” Kakashi not scaling to “Peak” Raidou and Genma, but to suggest when exhausted and Low on Chakra they’re still superior is a non-starter.
I mean Rusty Tsunade was being reacted to by Kabuto. But sure that's fair.
Their fight against S4 shouldn’t be considered an Outlier as that is their first fight in the series and not contradicted by any of their other showings. That just means CSM2 isn’t a linear Amp. Same arc, Kiba states CSM 2 Sakon (Stronger than Jirobo) has 10x more Chakra, not that he is 10x Stronger. And we already know, more Chakra doesn’t necessarily mean a 1:1 increase in strength.
No, it is 1:1 with strength. And anyways there's a direct statement for Jirobo.
Therefore, we should really be looking into the Consistency of CSM2 Scaling because we have contradicting statements and showings. Again, CSM2 Sakon whom is stronger than Jirobo, is stated to have 10x more Chakra but is not shown to be 10x stronger than Kiba, which contradicts Jirobo.
How is he not shown to be 10x stronger? Kiba and Akamaru used a move they hadn't before to fight CM2 Sakon.

Back