• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean isn't it coming from the chakra that's in his sun seal strengthening him besides SPSM?
The marks on their palms were the seals for the Jutsu to defeat Kaguya/Madara.
What Naruto gained was Six Paths Senjutsu which allowed him to use Six Paths Sage Mode and gave him knowledge of "all things", which allowed him to heal Guy, Obito and Kakashi using Yin-Yang release that he didn't know prior

No, Sasuke's Chidori didn't turn black before using the chakra that was in his seal. So sasuke's base form doesn't have Hagoromo's chakra because his chidori doesn't turn black. It turns black when using the chakra contained in the seal, so Hagoromo's chakra is inside the seal. Chidori turned black when mixed with Senjutsu, and the chakra that Hagoromo gave them was Sixpath Senjutsu chakra
This really isn't that valid a point.
Sasuke's Chidori changes colour when sage energy is used, this is seen with his Black Chidori in Curse Mark Stage 2... But only the first time. Every other time after that, it isn't shown any special even tho it's the exact same sage enhanced chidori.
Same can be said with the Onyx Chidori in the final battles. It's highlighted the first time it's used, and never again, despite it being the exact same chakra.

Isn't Kaguya preparing for 3 Ootsutsuki at once? He said "They" to Hagoromo.
She made an army of white Zetsu to prepare. Besides preparing for them doesn’t mean she’s ready
If you say Hachibi and Kurama are fatigued, then the 7 Bijuu used by Obito to revive the Juubi are also fatigued
The 1 tails never fought in the early part of the war. 4 tails was sealed into the statue before any major fighting could happen. And the rest got over powered pretty fast after Naruto got KCM2. Kurama and Gyuki were fighting much longer and actually ran out of chakra mid fight. Not the same at all.
First sentence 🤗🤗🤗
Your first sentence didn’t answer anything lol

FlGfNHcX0AA56Cd.jpg:large

The Rinnegan has the ability to yeet out someone's soul (Ningendo/Human Path). Perhaps this is why Momoshiki Rinnegone'd Sasuke the moment he gets the chance to, he's the biggest threat that could prevent him from reviving without killing Boruto.

Why didn't he do it earlier before Rinnegone? Idk. Sasuke probably only knew the true nature of Karma by the time Amado told the gang about it, and by that time they're too busy dealing with Isshiki to do that.

The Rinnegan has the ability to yeet out someone's soul (Ningendo/Human Path). Perhaps this is why Momoshiki Rinnegone'd Sasuke the moment he gets the chance to, he's the biggest threat that could prevent him from reviving without killing Boruto.

Why didn't he do it earlier before Rinnegone? Idk. Sasuke probably only knew the true nature of Karma by the time Amado told the gang about it, and by that time they're too busy dealing with Isshiki to do that.
The rinnegan would have to bypass the karma seal to yeet out Momoshiki's soul.

Since they are different, it's also very possible that Otsutsuki souls are more complex than human souls.
Plus, Human Path may probably be limited to human souls.

Without spoiling anything, I can say that there will be a metric shit ton of upgrades if it goes through and a lot of spicy takes. The scaling will be heavily changed.
I actually saw a lot of them because the revised profiles are in the sandboxes of an old CRT 😭

Btw should probably mention that I don't think that Minato and Hiruzen are the strongest interview is legit, I couldn't find the original source anywhere

(ALSO WELCOME BACK I HAVEN'T GOTTEN NOTIFICATIONS FROM THIS THREAD IN FOREVER SO I DIDN'T KNOW YOU CAME BACK)

I actually saw a lot of them because the revised profiles are in the sandboxes of an old CRT 😭

Btw should probably mention that I don't think that Minato and Hiruzen are the strongest interview is legit, I couldn't find the original source anywhere
I'll double check if I'm using that statement. Thanks for the heads up.
(ALSO WELCOME BACK I HAVEN'T GOTTEN NOTIFICATIONS FROM THIS THREAD IN FOREVER SO I DIDN'T KNOW YOU CAME BACK)
Thanks man! It's been a hot minute, how are you?

Back