• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Momoshiki absorbs Kurama's chakra and says he's a monster. Imagine him seeing the Juubi Jinchuriki. Doesn't this mean Momoshiki < Sixpath Madara?

Arc's in VC right now and won't say nega because it sounds like a naughty word.

Homie's a straight goober and a fake Hoodlum Huntsmen.
IMG_7081.png

Juubi in Naruto who was resurrected by Obito, not Madara, his strength almost made a new Earth planet. The Juubi that Madara resurrected is Juubi that was resurrected by Obito + 50% Kurama and 100% Hachibi - 1 of his tentacles

I don't have the statement on me but I could've sworn it's directly stated somewhere in Naruto Kurama got much stronger over the years due to his hatred so obviously he can get stronger

Plus the Bijuu obviously get bigger and stronger from the moment they were born, they aren't put at a set level

I don't have the statement on me but I could've sworn it's directly stated somewhere in Naruto Kurama got much stronger over the years due to his hatred so obviously he can get stronger

Plus the Bijuu obviously get bigger and stronger from the moment they were born, they aren't put at a set level
So Sixpath Madara should be stronger than Hagoromo because the Bijuu are getting stronger, but Hagoromo's strength can make Naruto and Sasuke match Sixpath Madara?

Momo has never seen Juubi in Naruto
That doesn’t matter. He’s made other god trees on other planets.

Not to mention I wasn’t saying Momo gave a comparison between the Juubi and Kurama but that the very fact that Kuramas chakra is so powerful to Otsutsuki members like Kin and Momo that are at least relative to Kaguya means that Kurama is likely a lot stronger than he was in Naruto Part II

So Sixpath Madara should be stronger than Hagoromo because the Bijuu are getting stronger, but Hagoromo's strength can make Naruto and Sasuke match Sixpath Madara?
Madara was already approaching Hagaromo in power.

The fact that half of Hags chakra brought Nard and Sauce to that level means that half of Hagaromos power isn’t as much of their total power as you think.

That doesn’t matter. He’s made other god trees on other planets.

Not to mention I wasn’t saying Momo gave a comparison between the Juubi and Kurama but that the very fact that Kuramas chakra is so powerful to Otsutsuki members like Kin and Momo that are at least relative to Kaguya means that Kurama is likely a lot stronger than he was in Naruto Part II
It could mean that the Earth-Planted Shinju is way stronger than the others that Momoshiki encountered. Kurama's strength comes from that tree which has absorbed the natural energy of the earth and is split into Kurama + the other bijuu, that the power is shocked Momoshiki, because he had never seen like that before

It could mean that the Earth-Planted Shinju is way stronger than the others that Momoshiki encountered
Gonna need proof for a claim like that
. Kurama's strength comes from that tree which has absorbed the natural energy of the earth and is split into Kurama + the other bijuu, that the power is shocked Momoshiki, because he had never seen like that before
No he was shocked by the vast amount of Kuramas chakra. For an Otsutsuki on Kaguyas lvl to be surprised Kurama would need to have gotten stronger.

Gonna need proof for a claim like that

No he was shocked by the vast amount of Kuramas chakra. For an Otsutsuki on Kaguyas lvl to be surprised Kurama would need to have gotten stronger.
Momoshiki and Kinshiki said that the earth has a lot of power and it needs to be reported to the clan

But Urashiki here says Jinchuriki on earth has tremendous chakra. Just Jinchuriki of Bijuu on earth, not Jinchuriki Juubi on Earth yet

When the 7 Bijuu were alone, they were defeated by Hachibi and 50% Kurama. When the 7 Bijuu became Juubi, they beat Hachibi and 50% Kurama very easily

And what is the proof of surpassing the Juubi?
Statements that Kurama is a relevant part of Adult Naruto’s power(someone who can still fight Kaguya lvl threats and Kaguya >>> Juubi.)

When the 7 Bijuu were alone, they were defeated by Hachibi and 50% Kurama. When the 7 Bijuu became Juubi, they beat Hachibi and 50% Kurama very easily
You mean when 5 Bijuu were alone they got obliterated by Naruto’s first use of KCM2.

Kurama and Gyuki were also fatigued when they fought first form Juubi.(not that any of this matters to the Boruto era characters)

Also if you know how much stronger even Obitos Juubi was to 50% Kurama back then. You should understand that for any of the Boruto Era Bijuu to be relevant to Otsutsuki lvl characters at all in power they would need to be much stronger than their shippuden selves.

Statements that Kurama is a relevant part of Adult Naruto’s power(someone who can still fight Kaguya lvl threats and Kaguya >>> Juubi.)

You mean when 5 Bijuu were alone they got obliterated by Naruto’s first use of KCM2.

Kurama and Gyuki were also fatigued when they fought first form Juubi.(not that any of this matters to the Boruto era characters)

Also if you know how much stronger even Obitos Juubi was to 50% Kurama back then. You should understand that for any of the Boruto Era Bijuu to be relevant to Otsutsuki lvl characters at all in power they would need to be much stronger than their shippuden selves.
Isn't Kaguya preparing for 3 Ootsutsuki at once? He said "They" to Hagoromo.

If you say Hachibi and Kurama are fatigued, then the 7 Bijuu used by Obito to revive the Juubi are also fatigued

First sentence 🤗🤗🤗

Back