• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairly simple Naruto upgrades

Naruto has Sage Mode listed as a Powers and Abilities key, but not in his current key for AP, Dura, LS, or speed, which it is meant to enhance. I suggest each of these be given a "higher with Sage Mode" rating.

Also, we use Naruto and Sasuke being enough to worry Code as the justification for their current keys. However, Sasuke is the only one with enough speed listed on his profile to warrant such worry from Code. As such, I suggest Naruto, with his go-to transformation, Sage Mode, be given a "possibly FTL" rating.

The additions seem fine. Though if base Naruto has the feats, I don't see why he doesn't have a FTL rating.

yea base naruto is FTL. its already accepted in my crt. Slendveny if you want i can just add higher in sage mode to mine

Has Naruto ever used Sage Mode by itself in the New Era?

I get wanting to add it for the sake of completeness since it is technically an ability he still has, but for the sake of efficiency is there any point in adding it?

Has Naruto ever used Sage Mode by itself in the New Era?

Bro???

spnqctg8tyu71.png

eiygyp62ll081.png

d694c-16569443747318-1920.jpg

@AnimesFreak2 I didn't remember those scenes. You don't have to act flabbergasted that people don't have every page of Boruto memorized. It's why I asked.

So this revision seems fine then.
Never said you had to have every page memorized bruh 🗿

But it's like...he's used it so many times at this point you can even simply just be a casual reader or watcher or look at the series every once in a while, and know he does still use it

All I'm saying

There's currently an error in New Era Naruto's speed rating.

He goes from being "At least FTL" in Base, to being only "FTL" in SPSM. Also, Sasuke, who continuously keeps up and fights on par with SPSM Naruto didn't get the same rating.

On that note, GokuSparkle said that neither Base Naruto or Fused Momoshiki should be "at least FTL", just FTL.

A fix on the page would be appreciated.

There's currently an error in New Era Naruto's speed rating.

He goes from being "At least FTL" in Base, to being only "FTL" in SPSM. Also, Sasuke, who continuously keeps up and fights on par with SPSM Naruto didn't get the same rating.

On that note, GokuSparkle said that neither Base Naruto or Fused Momoshiki should be "at least FTL", just FTL.

A fix on the page would be appreciated.
Agreed except for the fused momoshiki rating. I think an at least rating should be fine considering he gets far faster than his base form that’s already FTL

Back