• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is there a reason that butterfly Choji is rated higher than SM Naruto, Pain, and War Arc Kakashi?
Tbh it's not crazy cause he did stagger the Gedo Mazo which withstood hits from KCM Naruto and BM Bee (although they did more damage than Choji for sure).
2-Qmi7kvRIxW4Tm.jpg
6-TENx33y-0OLMl.jpg

Tbh it's not crazy cause he did stagger the Gedo Mazo which withstood hits from KCM Naruto and BM Bee (although they did more damage than Choji for sure).
2-Qmi7kvRIxW4Tm.jpg
6-TENx33y-0OLMl.jpg
He did stagger it sure, but Pain and Sage Nard were above everyone in the village, so this is just kinda weird, and should probably be fixed eventually.

He did stagger it sure, but Pain and Sage Nard were above everyone in the village, so this is just kinda weird, and should probably be fixed eventually.
Is there any reason to assume that's pertaining to raw power and not overall ability? Cause we do know that even without giant forms Choji and Chouza could damage the Asura Path, enough that it was out of commission for like a chapter. Also it's kinda implied that Choji got stronger after fighting Asuma, and he does have a statement about having the greatest AP in world at the time and Chouza has a similar statement.
tumblr_p2791llctj1urljpmo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_otv3thnlt11urljpmo1_1280.jpg

I know this is a tired response, but this is just incredulity.

And again, it's a whooping x100 boost, Choji just didn't use it in the Pain Arc because he didn't master it or something.
I’m just asking for evidence, or this is gonna be a bit weird. I didn’t know I summoned the Choji defense force.
On a side note, would Sage Naruto sparring with Fukusaku also be an outlier, since Fukusaku is stated to be the strongest toad on Mt. Myoboku, and Gamabunta is listed at 6-C.

I’m just asking for evidence, or this is gonna be a bit weird. I didn’t know I summoned the Choji defense force.
On a side note, would Sage Naruto sparring with Fukusaku also be an outlier, since Fukusaku is stated to be the strongest toad on Mt. Myoboku, and Gamabunta is listed at 6-C.
Again, that was supposed to be taken cared off with Uchiha Slayer CRT before he went MIA, my guess is that Sage Naruto would have become 6-C as well.

When was Fukasaku called the strongest toad?

I mean US69 being gone doesn’t mean y’all can’t make the CRTs, we just weren’t gonna send you US69’s drafts since we don’t have his permission

If US69 isn't back from Cambodia by the time the NFL and NBA seasons end I'll try making a less refined Bijuu thread(after I do the Raikage stuff)

unless someone else wanted to do it sooner.

No 🗿

sucks for them then huh
Sucks for everyone 😥
If US69 isn't back from Cambodia by the time the NFL and NBA seasons end I'll try making a less refined Bijuu thread(after I do the Raikage stuff)

unless someone else wanted to do it sooner.
Maybe I'll give it a go at some point, I've expanded my knowledge quite a bit in regards to Kage/Bijuu level characters

Speaking of Kage level characters, does anyone have thoughts on whether Orochimaru scales to Base or SM Jiraiya? Cause I have heard a lot of arguments for both and I'm kinda leaning towards SM these days.

Speaking of Kage level characters, does anyone have thoughts on whether Orochimaru scales to Base or SM Jiraiya? Cause I have heard a lot of arguments for both and I'm kinda leaning towards SM these days.
If we are talking Prime Oochimaru ( no hashirama cells )

Given how Base Orochimaru~Base Jiraiya

I personally think Yamata No Orochi is around SM Jiraiya level especially given the similar exponential amps in power they gain

Wish we saw Orochimaru use that form at least one more time...like in the war arc against GuruGuru

Definitely closer to SM but not quite as strong physically.

Part 1 Orochimaru is implied closer to Old Hiruzen before he gets his arms taken.

Part 1 Hiruzen was the strongest of the current 5 Kage in a statement that gets supported by his performance in the war arc. (this means stronger than the 4th Ay, Oonoki, and potentially Bee)

A drugged up Jiraiya was more or less fighting evenly with an Orochimaru that was crippled and with no ability to perform Jutsu.

Base Jiraiya was almost murdered by Kid 4 Tail Naruto. A weakened Orochimaru with no hands could hold his own with teen 4 Tails Naruto.

Also, EMS Sasuke verbatim states that he only recently surpassed Orochimaru and that the version of him that fought Itachi (Hebi Sasuke) only beat him because he was dying. Whether he meant 5 Kage Summit or EMS still puts him in the realm of Sage Naruto.

Orochimaru is annoying to get an exact scale of since he has one fight in Part 1 and is just crippled and vibing until he comes back to full power in the War Arc.

We also gotta remember this mf Orochimaru couldn't weave hand seals for almost the entire series.

Last edited:

Part 1 Orochimaru is implied closer to Old Hiruzen before he gets his arms taken.

Part 1 Hiruzen was the strongest of the current 5 Kage in a statement that gets supported by his performance in the war arc. (this means stronger than the 4th Ay, Oonoki, and potentially Bee)

A drugged up Jiraiya was more or less fighting evenly with an Orochimaru that was crippled and with no ability to perform Jutsu.

Base Jiraiya was almost murdered by Kid 4 Tail Naruto. A weakened Orochimaru with no hands could hold his own with teen 4 Tails Naruto.

Also, EMS Sasuke verbatim states that he only recently surpassed Orochimaru and that the version of him that fought Itachi (Hebi Sasuke) only beat him because he was dying. Whether he meant 5 Kage Summit or EMS still puts him in the realm of Sage Naruto.

Orochimaru is annoying to get an exact scale of since he has one fight in Part 1 and is just crippled and vibing until he comes back to full power in the War Arc.

We also gotta remember this mf Orochimaru couldn't weave hand seals for almost the entire series.

Eh bar maybe Onoki the Pre War Arc Gokage=/=War Arc Gokage

Also the Edo Hiruzen we saw in the war was way stronger than his part 1 self...i get he he looked like his old self but that was probably more so due to that's when he died

By some statements and clearly feats he's the closest we ever saw to a hypothetical Prime Hiruzen

Eh bar maybe Onoki the Pre War Arc Gokage=/=War Arc Gokage

Also the Edo Hiruzen we saw in the war was way stronger than his part 1 self...i get he he looked like his old self but that was probably more so due to that's when he died

By some statements and clearly feats he's the closest we ever saw to a hypothetical Prime Hiruzen
I mean we never really saw any of them go all out before the war and Gaara's the only one that really got a chance to grow tbh(who wasn't Kazekage when the statement was made anyways).

The Raikage never went V2 against Sasuke, Oonoki's already an old man, Tsunade hadn't had an actual fight since part 1, and Mei always sucks regardless.

Plus the Kage were actively amping each other during their fight with Madara I don't think they were that much stronger.

Also Edo Hiruzen most likely just fixed Part 1 Hiruzen's biggest flaw which was his stamina. Orochimaru did say the Edo Hokage were brought back "close" to full strength.

I mean we never really saw any of them go all out before the war and Gaara's the only one that really got a chance to grow tbh(who wasn't Kazekage when the statement was made anyways).

The Raikage never went V2 against Sasuke, Oonoki's already an old man, Tsunade hadn't had an actual fight since part 1, and Mei always sucks regardless.

Plus the Kage were actively amping each other during their fight with Madara I don't think they were that much stronger.

Also Edo Hiruzen most likely just fixed Part 1 Hiruzen's biggest flaw which was his stamina. Orochimaru did say the Edo Hokage were brought back "close" to full strength.

1. Uh, I am pretty sure we did see A go all out and use his V2 state back at the 5 Kage summit...like Karin even comments about how the new transfomation has bumped his chakra up to Bijuu level just from entering it ( Bijuu Mode Killer Bee level ) Old Onoki is actually directly stated to be stronger than his younger self by Madara. Didn't Tsunade fight Pain? Anyways even so she has scaling of being on the same level as Jiraiya and Orochimaru both of whom scale vastly below the levels of power she is comparable to in the War Arc. F Mei...rare W from Kishi with the female design

2. Kages amping each other? Statement please cause I don't remember this tbh

3. The Tobirama statement can also be interpreted for Hiruzen as closer to his prime strength since we know the Perfected Edo Tensei Jutsu supposed to bring you to close to your peak strenght when alive...also as I said his feats in the war outstrip his showings in Part 1

1. Uh, I am pretty sure we did see A go all out and use his V2 state back at the 5 Kage summit...like Karin even comments about how the new transfomation has bumped his chakra up to Bijuu level just from entering it ( Bijuu Mode Killer Bee level )
That was V1 Raikage he never enters his top speed vs Sasuke but I can check again just to be sure.
Old Onoki is actually directly stated to be stronger than his younger self by Madara.
the Statement was made about Hiruzen being stronger than the Gokage (Oonoki included) was in Part 1 only two years before the war. Madara was long dead by Part 1.
Didn't Tsunade fight Pain?
No, She lost most of her chakra shielding the village from catastrophic Shinra Tensei. Before she could get involved Naruto stopped her.
Anyways even so she has scaling of being on the same level as Jiraiya and Orochimaru both of whom scale vastly below the levels of power she is comparable to in the War Arc.
We never see Orochimaru's full power outside of his fight with Hiruzen until the War.
F Mei...rare W from Kishi with the female design
valid lol
2. Kages amping each other? Statement please cause I don't remember this tbh
Oonoki amps Raikage speed with lightened bolder jutsu, Mei, Oonoki, and Gaara mixing jutsu constantly during the fight. Maybe amping isn't the right word but they were showing power through their teamwork far beyond what they'd been showing even earlier in the war.
3. The Tobirama statement can also be interpreted for Hiruzen as closer to his prime strength since we know the Perfected Edo Tensei Jutsu supposed to bring you to close to your peak strenght when alive...also as I said his feats in the war outstrip his showings in Part 1
Where is it said that Perfected Edos are closer to their prime rather than just the strength they had when they died?

If we are talking Prime Oochimaru ( no hashirama cells )

Given how Base Orochimaru~Base Jiraiya

I personally think Yamata No Orochi is around SM Jiraiya level especially given the similar exponential amps in power they gain

Wish we saw Orochimaru use that form at least one more time...like in the war arc against GuruGuru
I'm talking about Base Oro~SM Jiraiya.

Well he's directly stated to be on par with Jiraiya, so he's either relative to Base Jiraiya or SM Jiraiya, can't really be in between.

Back