• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why is Gamabunta 6-C, but Pain who one-shotted him with Shinra tensei isnt?
For like the millionth time, US69 had a Bijuu scaling revision in the works that would’ve upgraded loads of characters to 6-C, but then he went MIA and has been gone for 6 months

For like the millionth time, US69 had a Bijuu scaling revision in the works that would’ve upgraded loads of characters to 6-C, but then he went MIA and has been gone for 6 months
Mrk Nardo Fan
dory-finding-dory.gif

I regularly lose alerts from this and all threads because this site barely works, my bad for not keeping up with every little thing. lmao

I don't understand why a two second change needs a whole CRT, sounds like procedural nonsense.
Unless someone else scales to ST.

So if Kamui is listed as a ninjutsu and TSB is stated to null all ninjutsu how come it couldn't null Kamui? Since TSB has space time manip it should have been able to no?

So if Kamui is listed as a ninjutsu and TSB is stated to null all ninjutsu how come it couldn't null Kamui? Since TSB has space time manip it should have been able to no?
I guess one way looking at it is that the Ninjutsu Kamui creates the warped portal wherever the user looks, but the warping of space / the portal that is created is not the jutsu itself, just the product of it.

I guess one way looking at it is that the Ninjutsu Kamui creates the warped portal wherever the user looks, but the warping of space / the portal that is created is not the jutsu itself, just the product of it.
Tso apparently is suppose to erase space-time,while kamui warps an object into another world. So their for kamui should not work as the space around tso should be erased. It just proves tso doesn't affect space

Last edited:
But TSB have in on their profiles(Madara etc) that they possibly have space-time manipulation. Wouldn't the TSB have canceled the Kamui out?

Honestly the time erasure needs to go entirely and the space erasure should probably limit to Kaguya.

The raws for the ETSO "start of a new timespace" scan that's used to prove spacetime erasure actually just says "kuukan" which means space. VIZ just mistranslated it. Furthermore, ETSO is like a suped up mega TSO, so idk what logic is used to say other lesser TSO hax scale to it. NGL it never says the ETSO is going to erase the space either, it just says it's the start of a new space. So, maybe space EE for TSO is unfounded too, time EE is definitely wrong.

Honestly the time erasure needs to go entirely and the space erasure should probably limit to Kaguya.

The raws for the ETSO "start of a new timespace" scan that's used to prove spacetime erasure actually just says "kuukan" which means space. VIZ just mistranslated it. Furthermore, ETSO is like a suped up mega TSO, so idk what logic is used to say other lesser TSO hax scale to it. NGL it never says the ETSO is going to erase the space either, it just says it's the start of a new space. So, maybe space EE for TSO is unfounded too, time EE is definitely wrong.
I think it's cause of the databook that ETSO = TSO, but it only has Kaguya listed as the user for ETSO. Here is the translation and raws from a website. I can link the website if you want cause it has the raws for the whole 4th databook and some others I think. If you want the raws for the chapter itself I can try and get them to you on the cord.
8rd7oDc.png

7Z25cDB.jpg

1. You claimed "he's immesurable speed" without any evidence and you just assumed it.

2. No the hell he did not .-.

3. No I did not .-.

4. That's false...the translation I sent you was the official english translation.
There is no official english translation, the one you sent is also a fan translation. And it's not false, put the kanji through a translator yourself if you wanna check.
光の如(こと)きスピードで突(とっ)進(しん)しながら、膨(ぼう)大(だい)なチャクラを込めた腕を、相手の首元(もと)に打ち込む!!

Was there ever any doubt :cool:
1. after that guy said that it's the same justsu that Kakashi use to cut lightning
Yes, the technique itself is the same. I've said this multiple times. Just because a jutsu is the same doesn't mean the stats of it are the same. Naruto's TSOs are technically the same as Kaguya's, but they're very different in power.
Naruto Chapter 689 Page 6
main-qimg-470bca5a4630aeb5fd60e1fccbcebb64-pjlq

2. Just your headcanon and how does that downscale the raikage
It downscales the Raikage cause Kakashi outsped that lightning bolt, so if he wasn't Raikiri amped, that just means normal Kakashi is faster than V1 Ay, who is directly stated to have lightning speed. I'm actually giving Ay the benefit of the doubt by saying Kakashi was amped when he outsped False Darkness.

3. Sasuke could react and Kakashi while he was going blind while Sasuke with his MS could not react to the Raikage
Why do you keep talking about V2 Ay, I haven't been talking about him at all and you keep bringing him up. 3T Sasuke casually reacted to and tagged V1 Ay with Chidori.
Naruto Chapter 463 Page 1

Karin stated that nothing can match the raikage speed
Yes, nothing she's seen is equal to the Raikage in speed. That doesn't mean no one can react at all to the Raikage, because we clearly, objectively see that Sasuke does activate Amaterasu before Ay can chop him, meaning that he reacts and uses a jutsu mentally.
Naruto Chapter 463 Page 14

Make the thread i 100% support it

The only ones I genuinely agree with are

- Chocho Arc

- Naruto/Sasuke are nerfed...to an EXTENT

Stats wise they are stronger than ever by countless statements/showings, but they don't use their versatility as much as they should due to everyone and their mothers having absorption...

Also taking away TSO from Naruto was one of the worst decisions in the entire series

The only ones I genuinely agree with are

- Chocho Arc

- Naruto/Sasuke are nerfed...to an EXTENT

Stats wise they are stronger than ever by countless statements/showings, but they don't use their versatility as much as they should due to everyone and their mothers having absorption...

Also taking away TSO from Naruto was one of the worst decisions in the entire series
Unfamiliar with the Chocho arc, so I can't speak on that one, but I completely agree with the second one. Naruto has a number of different things he hasn't used (didn't he have Boil Release or something like that?), and I'm dumbfounded by how much his Rinnegan can do, and the fact that he just makes a Chibaku Tensei and switch places with people.

Back