• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So Kirin is weird, Zetsu says it takes .001s for the bolt to hit the ground, which from the cloud height is MHS+. Irl lightning is like MHS to MHS+. VIZ translates Kirin has bursting down in a flash. Sasuke even says he doesn’t do anything to the bolt of lightning, all he does is guide it. However, the raws use the kanji for light speed. So take that as you will. You can argue it’s lightning speed because it’s natural lightning bolt and the characters describe it as such, or you can argue it’s light speed because the databook speaks from the perspective of an omniscient narrator (in relation to that point in the story) which would be less fallible than characters. Definitely a wacky case.
I mean Zetsu also talks about how fast it should be before the attack was launched so he could have been wrong he also said that at .001s it was completely unavoidable yet dying Itachi could react and activate a jutsu to it so it’s not like he’s the most reliable narrator.

So Kirin is weird, Zetsu says it takes .001s for the bolt to hit the ground, which from the cloud height is MHS+. Irl lightning is like MHS to MHS+. VIZ translates Kirin has bursting down in a flash. Sasuke even says he doesn’t do anything to the bolt of lightning, all he does is guide it. However, the raws use the kanji for light speed. So take that as you will. You can argue it’s lightning speed because it’s natural lightning bolt and the characters describe it as such, or you can argue it’s light speed because the databook speaks from the perspective of an omniscient narrator (in relation to that point in the story) which would be less fallible than characters. Definitely a wacky case.
I feel the intent was to convey naturalistic Lightning. The whole scene was based on wanking Sasuke as a master of 'pure' lightning after all.

And I hopefully believe Kishimoto knows the difference between light and lightning.

Idiom cause the manga debunks Kirin LS garbage. Naruto db is full of hyperboles. It's stated the juubj created the universe twice lmao. Plp take it too literally
This is a misconception on your part, read it again and read it well this time.

Jyuubi is supposedly a fragment of the tree that created the Universe. Hence the Jyuubi being referred to as a seed by Amado

This is a misconception on your part, read it again and read it well this time.

Jyuubi is supposedly a fragment of the tree that created the Universe. Hence the Jyuubi being referred to as a seed by Amado
Their is no universal god that the ten tails comes from. Its referring to the god tree we see in the manga.As the 10 tails is god tree fragment because it's a incomplete version of it. Theirs also another scan that says it created everything in existence.
Tentails.png

Yes, here are the kanji for both statements I showed

雷は、伝説の神獣 "麒麟" の姿を象う標的を襲撃!光速の一撃は回避不能であり、瞬きする間もなく敵を消し去る!!

イタチを倒すために、サスケが生み出した究極の術。伝説の霊獣・麒麟を象った雷撃が、光速で相手に迫る様は圧巻の一言!!

Their is no universal god that the ten tails comes from. Its referring to the god tree we see in the manga.As the 10 tails is god tree fragment because it's a incomplete version of it. Theirs also another scan that says it created everything in existence.
Tentails.png
Idk why you sent this, because nowhere in it is Jyuubi stated to have created a Universe here. And no where is it stated to have created a Universe in scan you first referred to. It literally says this : A FRAGMENT OF THE GOD TREE THAT GAVE BIRTH TO THE UNIVERSE - THE TEN TAILS.

How hard is this statement for you to understand?

How much weaker is adult Naruto compared to VOTE1 kid Naruto? I think Kid Naruto beats adult easily but my friend thinks it will be a bit more even.

I wonder how some people still call "Rinne-Sharingan" which refers to Sasuke, Madara and Kaguya but Manga, Anime, Game, Movie, Novel and Databook call it Rinnegan. Recently Sasuke called out his Rinnegan in Naruto: Sasuke's story.

Hagoromo, Zetsu, Madara, Jiraya, Naruto, Sasuke, Momoshiki and Jigen/Isshiki called it Rinnegan. They should know what a Rinnegan is.

Only fandom calls out Rinne-Sharingan.

Just read the two Sasuke novel chapters.

Why the **** did he had to use his rinnegan swap ability to catch up to some fodder ass normal humans ? And get tagged by a lizard ?

If this manga adaptation of the novels is canon , i will laugh.

Naruto and sasuke are far weaker than they used to be. I thought more people would have realized this by now. The verse peaked at Kaguya.

Stop wanking, he only did that by using Code as a blunt weapon . Daemon have no feats of creating big holes into the ground by himself.
Kinetic Energy doesn't exist in Naruto since they use Chakra and Chakra isn't real, and such isn't applicable by the laws of physics.

U right.

Idk why you sent this, because nowhere in it is Jyuubi stated to have created a Universe here. And no where is it stated to have created a Universe in scan you first referred to. It literally says this : A FRAGMENT OF THE GOD TREE THAT GAVE BIRTH TO THE UNIVERSE - THE TEN TAILS.

How hard is this statement for you to understand?
You theorize there is a Giant God tree that created the universe on which the juubi's (seedlings) are fragments. Could be in the Otsutsuki dimension.

Just read the two Sasuke novel chapters.

Why the **** did he had to use his rinnegan swap ability to catch up to some fodder ass normal humans ? And get tagged by a lizard ?

If this manga adaptation of the novels is canon , i will laugh.
Against the dino, Sasuke is using minimal effort proven many times by his own statements.

You theorize there is a Giant God tree that created the universe on which the juubi's (seedlings) are fragments. Could be in the Otsutsuki dimension.
Basically yea. If the translation is indeed correct then there's a tree creating the Jyuubi's.

While I'm skeptical on an Õtsutsuki dimension existing, it is fair to note that since Boruto follows the lore of Momotaro and Kagemasa, there's a good chance of it existing

Basically yea. If the translation is indeed correct then there's a tree creating the Jyuubi's.

While I'm skeptical on an Õtsutsuki dimension existing, it is fair to note that since Boruto follows the lore of Momotaro and Kagemasa, there's a good chance of it existing
The Otsutsuki dimension has been hinted at by one of the anime's writers claiming the "jougan" is connected to it. Whether it will be a thing in the future is unknown.

Back