• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What a sad. They must thinking Adult Naruto and Sasuke got weaker because of age? That's ridiculous, I mean Look at Madara is 30-35 age in his prime and toying around with weaker Naruto and Sasuke in their teen before become Juubi Jinchuuriki.

Still Adult Naruto and Sasuke are 30+ age in their prime. Time lifespan Isshiki was able to stompharders this strongest version of Naruto and Sasuke. They said that Isshiki is strongest and worst enemy, The Duo has ever faced.
Even Jiraiya in his 50s wasn't ever implied to be weaker than his teenage self
It's not like they're ohnoki or hiruzen's age

people acting like anti feats dont exist.
naruto-kiba.gif

Boruto's chakra control is pretty notable to be able to actively add a change in chakra nature to his rasengan
Something Kakashi and Minato couldn't accomplish and with far less chakra reserves, clones and time to work with than Naruto had.
And he was also able to make it and throw it with less clones than Naruto does at first.

Last edited:
Boruto's chakra control is pretty notable to be able to actively add a change in chakra nature to his rasengan
Something Kakashi and Minato couldn't accomplish and with far less chakra reserves, clones and time to work with than Naruto had.
And he was also able to make it and throw it with less clones than Naruto does at first.
Above Average intelligence for Boruto needs to get removed. He's a prodigy superior to the likes of Kakashi who's intelligence is worded as Genius on his profile

For some reason the name connections makes me think it's gonna be focused on Naruto and Sasuke, maybe a storm 1 remake? That game really needs one to make it fit with the rest of the saga.

Wait. That tsb rule? That doesn't make sense to me?

Didn't Itachi's soul have both eyes regardless of ET not being able to heal his eyes? I thought the damage was permanent...

EDIT: I'll recind this.
Its hard to parse but It does seem his pupil isn't present as a ghost.
Screenshot_20221114-1621292.png

Last edited:

far better than the canon version

The only reason that fight became a boss fight was because at the time there wasn't any other Naruto VS Sasuke fight in that point of the story, otherwise they would have treated it as just a regular boss fight.

You can kinda see how this fight slowly lost relevance as the Storm Series went on to the point that in the final Naruto VS Sasuke fight when it's flashing back to all the previous Naruto VS Sasuke fight they skip this one entirely.

Basically it's a happy accident.

Back