• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is there a very specific reason the Boruto LN feats aren't accepted here? Kishimoto wrote that novel by himself, didn't he?
And if it is because it contradicts the anime version, can't we just make different versions of the characters like other characters from different verses did? LN Naruto, LN Momoshiki etc.

Is there a very specific reason the Boruto LN feats aren't accepted here? Kishimoto wrote that novel by himself, didn't he?
And if it is because it contradicts the anime version, can't we just make different versions of the characters like other characters from different verses did? LN Naruto, LN Momoshiki etc.
Bro you are not the first person that has said this and you will probably not be the last, people have even created crts and it has been closed at this point I will advise you to leave it , it is not worth it most especially mentally.

Bro you are not the first person that has said this and you will probably not be the last, people have even created crts and it has been closed at this point I will advise you to leave it , it is not worth it most especially mentally.
I'm not trying to make this into any issue or argument. I just want to know the reason we haven't separated their versions. I know this wiki has characters like Rimuru, and Goku who have different versions of themselves all under one profile so Naruto, Momoshiki and those who had feats specifically from the novel should have gotten a LN profile here imo. I would like to know why it was refused.

I'm not trying to make this into any issue or argument. I just want to know the reason we haven't separated their versions. I know this wiki has characters like Rimuru, and Goku who have different versions of themselves all under one profile so Naruto, Momoshiki and those who had feats specifically from the novel should have gotten a LN profile here imo. I would like to know why it was refused.
They said it is not a separate continuity but instead a canon material That was retconned.

They said it is not a separate continuity but instead a canon material That was retconned.
I don't think it's a continuity either. It was already different from the start. Boruto used purple lightning by himself in the novel, but in the anime he used ninja tech.
The Boruto novel is completely different from the manga. I don't think it's a retcon. It's more like Kishimoto goofing around. He did the same thing in The Last movie which he directly confirmed himself to be something he changed in contrast to the novel.

I don't think it's a continuity either. It was already different from the start. Boruto used purple lightning by himself in the novel, but in the anime he used ninja tech.
The Boruto novel is completely different from the manga. I don't think it's a retcon. It's more like Kishimoto goofing around. He did the same thing in The Last movie which he directly confirmed himself to be something he changed in contrast to the novel.
Please Do not I repeat do not make a crt. When I find the previous crt I will show you .

https://vsbattles.com/threads/why-boruto-the-movie-should-have-its-separate-key.120552/#post-3952469

https://vsbattles.com/threads/tier-4-ln-momoshiki-key-profile-pt2.78756/page-5

https://vsbattles.com/threads/momoshiki-upgrade.77619/

arc also created one no matter the arguments you use they do not agree.

Quick Question about Delta vs Base Naruto. Before the fight started, Delta confirmed with emphasis that she knew about Naruto (Makes sense tbh). Up to that point, the Major Information Delta would’ve had on Naruto is the Toneri fight.

The adverse implication to her statement is that she knew how strong he was and was confident she could kill him when she initially attacks, meaning Base Naruto on implication > The Last Naruto.

Back