• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only can he make dimensions stated parallel to Naruto's real world which has a starry sky, but...

MP premises A sun when through a cataclysm If it happened without the sun expanding momoshiki probably caused it Therefore momoshiki caused it.

Thats the case because there's no other explanation. Since he was the only one there. And it didn't happen before because there was life on the planet he was on. The life can't exist and there be a supernova since those are not the right conditions for life to exist. Especially since theres asteroids flying about in the planet's proximity. The supernova happened because its called a dying star(a cataclysm explosion) the Synchrotron Radiation and Shown as a bright light behind the planet. Remember IT SAID THE STAR EMITTED THE SYNCHROTRON RADIATION WHICH ONLY COMES POST CATACLYSM. From the waves after the star collapses. It also remains to be called one.

Mundo_N%C3%A3o-identificado.png

So recently my blog on 4-B Momoshiki was gaining a lot of attention and had a lot of comments on it too. Hence Antvasima asked me to make a content revision thread.

To summarise all that has been said: Momoshiki causes a supernova Momoshiki simply destroys a planet, Boruto novel 3 "shinobi no yoru" is canon and is consistent with Momoshiki being above kaguya

There shouldn't be much against this But if you disagree I want to know why.

Few million years for the star to die, less than a quarter of a second for its core to collapse, a few hours for the shockwave to reach the surface of the star, a few months to brighten, and then just few years to fade away.

A dying star with Synchrotron radiation and shown as a luminous light resembling a supernova increasing in brightness. It has already gone though supernova and blasted the cataclysm. Synchrotron radiation is from the explosion prior.

Natural Supernova's stages happen over millions of years. Momoshiki just caused a Normal sun to cataclysm. THAT IS THE FEAT. I'm not arguing he accelerated the process of the supernova, the sun wouldn't of been dying before he came. But did at some point cause a cataclysm while he was there. Because they don't just randomly happen.

My goal here is to convince staff members to accept: Momoshiki should get Tier: 5-B, higher with chakra pills.(Stronger than before, after absorbing Kinshiki Ōtsutsuki). 4-B with supernova.

Conclusion: Now whether the supernova puts relative characters up to 4-B to is not my place to say.

But if anyone disagrees I don't mind hearing why.

By disagreeing you are assuming Supernova cataclysms happen randomly and spontaneously which is impossible Or Your assuming momoshiki had been harvesting and on that planet for millions of years which makes no sense

1. The population was killed to create a chakra tree 2. The surface was scorched by the supernova 3. Finally afterwards he simply destroyed the planet

Its not I think he did it, it's heavily implied since it happens unnaturally quick

@Lop222 In the Boruto novel 3 shinobi no yoru Momoshiki most likely caused a supernova. It was stated the sun was "dying" or "doomed", the sun was undergoing a supernova. "the dying sun emitted a synchrotron radiation." And the planet's surface was scorched with no atmosphere. https://m.imgur.com/Zrd5GUV Supernova emit synchrotron radiation. https://m.imgur.com/mHwTj0O

Momoshiki causes its supernova. Because otherwise he would haven't transversed to a dying star. Because all the people there would be dead. So nothing to harvest, however it was explicitly stated he'd already used them to create a chakra fruit. Now we can establish it happened after his arrival. How was it not a natural occurrence? There's nothing natural about it. If the sun was going to supernova in would of expanded and killed the population millions of years ago. But there was a population when momoshiki arrived. He arrived not that long ago since the event of the novel is on a timeline. We know he hadn't been there for millions of years because other things have happened prior on the timeline. So this means a supernova just happened impossibly quick so its implied momoshiki did it. Why because he's a chad. He literally destroyed that planet they we're on causally because he could. In the words of the novel he "quite simply destroyed that world". Or in your translation he "effortlessly destroyed it". https://www.universetoday.com/119733/how-quickly-does-a-supernova-happen/

Neutral here, but the other scan also proves Planet Destruction

"This world, and those who dwelled uppon it, had been effortlessly destroyed"

Also, the statements makes sure to differentiate things, saying that both the Planet and the people were destroyed

Now, how he destroyed I dunno, as I said, neutral here

Dante Demon Killah said:
Neutral here, but the other scan also proves Planet Destruction
"This world, and those who dwelled uppon it, had been effortlessly destroyed"
Well they could simple mean the world is a mess and not that the planet itself is destroyed.

also since it says low civilization. it could also be a very small planet

Then why they said "destroyed" ? Literally zero reasons to assume something else when we have blalant statements like that one

Disagree with the 4-B stuff because it is an outlier. But I do agree with the 5-B rating IF the translation really say this.

M3X said:
Disagree with the 4-B stuff because it is an outlier. But I do agree with the 5-B rating IF the translation really say this.
It wouldn't scale to their stats anyway. It'd be a ETSB kaguya situation pretty much

It's actually stated Momoshiki caused the supernova in every translation. That's the main focus of the scene so I think that's why every translation talks about it

I agree with 5-B, already 4-B, looking again, I don't see how Momoshiki directly relates to supernova

I disagree. The scene in which Momoshiki blew up a planet and supernova'd a star by unknown means is in the anime, and he didn't blow any planet up, he bled it dry of life via at least 8 or 9 God Trees, counting the one he and Kinshiki are on and is eating a Chakra Fruit. The star itself would take millions of years before it actually explodes as a Supernova.

https://youtu.be/h_tdzLAwV7g

Also I'm pretty sure that the Saikyo thing is a mistranslation and means the Earth as in land, not the planet and Toneri was gonna launch the moon out of Orbit and crash into the planet to destroy it.

Lmfao did u two not read the light novel? If you think you can just say what didn't happened then I think you should actually go find the novel and read it.

A supernova literally happened.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
There is no supernova here and he didn't bust a planet. The planet was destroyed as in the tree drained the planet of everything thus it is destroyed.
Yeah now I agree with that. I was talking with Astral about thid Tree stuff and I have the same interpretation of the statement as you

M3X said:
There is no supernova here and he didn't bust a planet. The planet was destroyed as in the tree drained the planet of everything thus it is destroyed.
Yeah now I agree with that. I was talking with Astral about thid Tree stuff and I have the same interpretation of the statement as you
I don't understand how there even was any other interpretation of this.

I mean, it doesn't explicitly say planet bust or forcing the supernova by his own power.

@M3X It's not an outlier it would scale above kaguya who he was a threat against it'd only make sense for him to have a feat which could Rival or surpass her ETSB

GTsek said:
I agree with 5-B, already 4-B, looking again, I don't see how Momoshiki directly relates to supernova
Momoshiki causes its supernova. Because otherwise he would haven't transversed to a dying star. Because all the people there would be dead. So nothing to harvest, however it was explicitly stated he'd already used them to create a chakra fruit. Now we can establish it happened after his arrival. How was it not a natural occurrence? There's nothing natural about it. If the sun was going to supernova in would of expanded and killed the population millions of years ago. But there was a population when momoshiki arrived. He arrived not that long ago since the event of the novel is on a timeline. We know he hadn't been there for millions of years because other things have happened prior on the timeline. So this means a supernova just happened impossibly quick so its implied momoshiki did it. https://www.universetoday.com/119733/how-quickly-does-a-supernova-happen/

So a sun supernovas impossibly quick and momoshiki is the only one who's there. Do the math.

None of what you stated it possible, nowhere does it say the dying star is going Supernova. It states the star is dying.

Nowhere does it say Momoshiki is somehow accelerating a supernova event...

Do you know what would happened if a star were to go Supernova? There wouldn't be a planet to stand on and eat chakra fruits.

So a sun supernovas impossibly quick and momoshiki is the only one who's there. Do the math.

None of what you stated it possible, nowhere does it say the dying star is going Supernova. It states the star is dying.

Nowhere does it say Momoshiki is somehow accelerating a supernova event...

Do you know what would happened if a star were to go Supernova? There wouldn't be a planet to stand on and eat chakra fruits.

There would still be a planet if our sun supernova the Earth would stand. But atmosphere would be destroyed, sound familiar? A supernova does in fact emit synchrotron radiation. Momoshiki caused its supernova. Why? Also, triggering a supernova is Solar-system level. Synchrotron radiation produces a light billions of time brighter than the Sun, which happens only during a supernova. Dude the process should take MILLIONS OF YEARS. Ergo should of killed the population when the sun Expanded initially. But they were here not long ago. Momoshiki was the only one there. Meaning it happened unnaturally post harvest. Why would he transverse to world where it's population doesn't exist? Lol

It takes more assumptions to say he didn't cause a supernova Because you can't an explain why it happened supernaturally quick and how momoshiki made the fruits if the population was already dead.

Yes I read everything you said on google too.

What you're not understanding is there is no supernova here at all, nowhere does it state that. Nowhere does it imply Momoshiki started one as well. You're literally saying he started one and somehow withstood it whilst it was going and more all off a vague description of Synchrotron radiation and nothing more.

The Chakra Tree doesn't collect instantly, it's takes time. He literally harvests worlds of their energy using the god trees and just comes back to collect the fruit.

Yes I read everything you said on google too.

What you're not understanding is there is no supernova here at all, nowhere does it state that. Nowhere does it imply Momoshiki started one as well. You're literally saying he started one and somehow withstood it whilst it was going and more all off a vague description of Synchrotron radiation and nothing more.

The Chakra Tree doesn't collect instantly, it's takes time. He literally harvests worlds of their energy using the god trees and just comes back to collect the fruit.
It doesn't take millions of years to harvest also its directly on a timeline. It doesn't need to state objectively it's a supernova and momoshiki did it. Its Just the style of writing. It's dying, is producing Synchrotron radiation and it the planet's atmosphere is gone. Meaning it could only happen in this order: He comes to the planet when all is well, Then creates a chakra tree from the population, then causes the sun to supernova And finally destroys the planet.

Again Dying Star doesn't mean it's a Supernova. It goes through a process. You're arguing Momoshiki somehow accelerated this process based off legit nothing. No staff is going to accept that.

Where are you randomly getting these millions of years? besides that no one even knows how long he was harvesting said planet for. He simply came to collect the fruit. Which is how the planet dies.

No a dying star with Synchrotron radiation and planet with no atmosphere. It has already gone though supernova and blasted the cataclysm. Natural Supernova's stages happen over millions of years. Momoshiki just caused a Normal sun to cataclysm. THAT IS THE FEAT. I'm not arguing he accelerated the process of the supernova, the sun wouldn't of been dying before he came. But did at some point cause a cataclysm while he was there. Because they don't just randomly happen.

Out of curiosity, how come you claim that the supernova wouldnt destroy thr planet and at the same time ask for a 4-B upgrade when 4-B requires Solar System level destruction?

PaChi2 said:
Out of curiosity, how come you claim that the supernova wouldnt destroy thr planet and at the same time ask for a 4-B upgrade when 4-B requires Solar System level destruction?
Good question. Blasted cataclysm will briefly outshine the entire galaxy. In a few months a supernova will emit as much energy as Sol will over its entire lifetime. Type I or type II supernovae emit about 1 Foe (about 10^44 joules).

Solar System level+ for supernova/hypernova (10^44 to 10^46 Joules)

So the amount of energy produced would equal that much. It wouldn't necessarily require the whole solar system to be destroyed in its entirety. Neither would a planet that is close enough to have life. https://earthsky.org/astronomy-essentials/supernove-distance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back