• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You want some Orochimama!?
390427-h.jpg
Or Toneri-NTR
images

Personally I think Baryon Mode is supposed to be far beyond even a 10x amp, however I don’t think there’s enough info out there to solidly quantify it.
yes, even in narutopedia it only says "When in use, it dramatically boosts Naruto's reflexes, speed, and power to such extremes that he even surpasses Isshiki's capabilities". Just need a few statements

yes, even in narutopedia it only says "When in use, it dramatically boosts Naruto's reflexes, speed, and power to such extremes that he even surpasses Isshiki's capabilities". Just need a few statements
We know it increases his stats but the factor is unknown

More like I’m not convinced a Boruto databook will come out, considering we haven’t gotten one in 70+ monthly chapters? That’s like ~6 years
Tbf there were only 4 Naruto databooks for 700 chapters. But imagine if one did come out and it had some super juicy powerscaling statements like Momoshiki is stronger than Kaguya.

I ask your opinion for the (?×), is 2× worth it?
no one scales to Baryon Mode Naruto directly so a set multiplier doesn't matter tbh. also 2x and 5x is a huge undersell imo. For one 2x is a given since it's pretty much implied nothing Naruto or Sasuke could do would have beaten Jigen which should include Majestic Attire. And with how far above everyone else in the series Isshiki is portrayed to be even 10x feels like a low ball. If only Boruto wasn't some weird series where planet lvl characters are giving out HxH lvl performances.

someone should take one for the team and fly over to japan, move up in Boruto's manga team and spit some heat on the next databook Like an Isshiki is orders of magnitude above Jigen statement or pitch Ikemoto a scene where Naruto says "it's a good thing my Sage Mode boosts all my stats by 10x dattebayo."

someone should take one for the team and fly over to japan, move up in Boruto's manga team and spit some heat on the next databook Like an Isshiki is orders of magnitude above Jigen statement or pitch Ikemoto a scene where Naruto says "it's a good thing my Sage Mode boosts all my stats by 10x dattebayo."
Hey man, calm down, we can take the Baryon Mode multiplier from the previous statements, which is that every time Naruto changes to a higher form, it will also increase his strength, speed and even endurance.

Tbf there were only 4 Naruto databooks for 700 chapters. But imagine if one did come out and it had some super juicy powerscaling statements like Momoshiki is stronger than Kaguya.
I month long chapter is time wise worth 4 weekly chapters, so Boruto has had a databook in the equivalent of 280+ Naruto chapters. Meanwhile Naruto had a databook (if we split it evenly) every 175 chapters. Hence, my doubt for one, also I wouldn't be surprised if Boruto just said stuff like "Baryon mode super stronk" and left it at that.

Not really surprising seeing as a large chunk of the fanbase believe Kishimoto couldn't find a way to defeat Madara, so he... introduced a stronger person than Madara
Naruto fans don't read their own series

Shit never makes sense lmao

Kishimoto: "Yeah I couldn't find a way to beat the 'invincible' Madara so I brought in a character to replace who's in a whole other dimension of power and hax to fight the protagonists instead"

Then you got them dumb ***** who think Madara>>>Kaguya

Kishimoto: "Yeah I couldn't find a way to beat the 'invincible' Madara so I brought in a character to replace who's in a whole other dimension of power and hax to fight the protagonists instead"

It's funny because the same method Kishi came up with to seal Kaguya would have worked on Madara too so idk what this mf was talking about.

Kishi said hax? 👀
Seriously how powerful would be Boruto characters without scaling from Naruto series?

Back