• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Do you not see how irrelevant this is to your Obito argument? Like Obito didn’t have a Rinnegan when he made the vast statement. So, even if I hypothetically granted you your interpretation of the Nagato statement, it wouldn’t prove anything regarding Kaguya’s dimension. As for the 3rd time, Obito was using his MS when he called her space vast…

Regardless you blatantly misinterpreted the Nagato scan anyways as we have proven. So you got another uni Kaguya argument you want us to contest?

for kaguya itself it's just scaling, because having to explain why its dimensions are like that, it's hard for my life. it is easier to do it with the above (the much text they sent you twice)

Being able to sense beings that exist in an adjacent reality =/= being able to sense the entirety of a universe and its space-time.

You have to prove.

1 - Obito has universal range with his sensing, interdimensional sensing isn't inherently above universal sensing.

2 - Obito calling Kaguya's dimension/space-time vast inherently makes it universal in size.

Obito not calling the main universe's space-time "vast" doesn't mean Kaguya's dimension/space-time is above it, that's an argument from silence and isn't something that proves your claim.

ok, two things fell, the whole argument will not fall for it

for kaguya itself it's just scaling, because having to explain why its dimensions are like that, it's hard for my life. it is easier to do it with the above (the much text they sent you twice)
Unfortunately you were shot gunning (act of spamming a bunch of points in order to pull wool over someone’s eyes), I told you I’ll address 1 point at a time. So you can make your next point, or concede.

All this arguing for a red and blue truck to one shot 🥱

I'm already sick of the garbage jokes of useless characters beating powerful characters. useless characters stay like that, useless. I hate it when they think King is super powerful and they take it seriously, I hate it when they think tonton is super powerful, I hate it when they think Yamcha is super powerful

ok naruto uni was debunk again( i think)the other one don't matter will also be debunk,but i have hope for another wiki to put naruto in uni(ficcion sin limites)

So, will the characters in boruto scale up to the feats of Hagoromo and Madara or will it stay as it is currently and they scale from Toneri?

Just remembered that Sasuke and Orochimaru's whole soul struggle existed and as long as Sasuke had chakra he could suppress Orochimaru.
So the concept isn't something entirely new that Boruto brought up

So I've finished the God Tier scaling, I'm just waiting for some friends to check out my arguments before posting them. Meaning it should be up tomorrow.
If the God tier scaling is anything less than High 5A, then it becomes a waste of effort🗿

Back