• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Do you know that words can have multiple meanings?

You need to prove that infinite heat means true uncountable infinite and not just unquantifiably large. Furthermore, that statement doesn’t mention anything about sight at all it says “depths of power” it isn’t even a perception statement. So it’s entirely irrelevant to the argument.

Also, Obito doesn’t even have a Rinnegan when he calls Kaguya’s space vast anyhow.

"Infinite depths of POWER"

It's a hyperbolic way to explain the massive increases someone gets from gaining the Rinnegan, has nothing to do with gaining infinite depth perception or sensing capabilities at all.
proof that it is hyperbole, and not say that it is

Do you know that words can have multiple meanings?

You need to prove that infinite heat means true uncountable infinite and not just unquantifiably large. Furthermore, that statement doesn’t mention anything about sight at all it says “depths of power” it isn’t even a perception statement. So it’s entirely irrelevant to the argument.
I think it's relevant to the plot,considering that the same power allowed Sasuke to see Limbo,but he couldn't see Kaguya's other dimensions.

I think it's relevant to the plot, considering that the same power allowed Sasuke to see Limbo, but he couldn't see Kaguya's other dimensions.
How is that relevant to Obito? Obito was using a Mangekyo Sharingan with Kamui when he made that statement.

There is no use for this, I am more useful for large explanations that are not in vsbw, where literally the rules are ridiculously meaningless.
also if there is a standard for the size of the earth because there is no standard for the size of a universe?

There is no use for this, I am more useful for large explanations that are not in vsbw, where literally the rules are ridiculously meaningless.
also if there is a standard for the size of the earth because there is no standard for the size of a universe?
Concession via burden of rejoinder

I believe more in the vision was increase more than power.
after all the rinnegan is somewhat older than the mangekyo sharingan, and nagato would have been powerful, were it not for the disease.
Doesn't answer the question.

Do you believe Nagato has infinite power?

what is that?
Burden of Rejoinder: The obligation to refute or respond to opposing arguments. It applies to both the affirmative and the negative insofar as it challenges an argument of the other

You’re refusing to refute our counters to your argumentation. Hence concession via burden of rejoinder.

Doesn't answer the question.

Do you believe Nagato has infinite power?
no, why he should have, the rinnegan gives him power, but not an infinite one.
also,i was refering to the vision specifically because that's another abilitie of the rinnegan(common knowledge)
sasuke can't see the limbo,what is happening,even when it was said that the mangekyo sharingan could see all things in the universe

also,i was refering to the vision specifically because that's another abilitie of the rinnegan(common knoledwe)
The scan you provided for Nagato exclusively mentions power and makes 0 mention of his perceptive abilities.

also,i was refering to the vision specifically because that's another abilitie of the rinnegan(common knowledge)
Then the statement is hyperbolic since he doesn't actually have infinite depths of power.

no seriously, think about it, why would it be the power specifically? of course nagato gained the power to control the 6 paths and life and death, but seriously does he have infinite power? I think he rather has powerful abilities and a great vision

no seriously, think about it, why would it be the power specifically? of course nagato gained the power to control the 6 paths and life and death, but seriously does he have infinite power? I think he rather has powerful abilities and a great vision
So he doesn’t have infinite power which is what the statement says so you concede it’s hyperbolic.

So he doesn’t have infinite power which is what the statement says so you concede it’s hyperbolic.
ok,still the rinnegan give power to be able to see another reality.
the idea is that,that the power of the rinnegan is greater than the power of mangekyo o mangekyo eterno...wait...that was the original idea.

Yes, but I tried to explain it in a way, but I realized that that explanation was bad.
I mean, my intention was to imply that the rinnegan's vision was greater, but then I remembered that he had to explain it, but when trying to explain it, I made a mistake
Do you not see how irrelevant this is to your Obito argument? Like Obito didn’t have a Rinnegan when he made the vast statement. So, even if I hypothetically granted you your interpretation of the Nagato statement, it wouldn’t prove anything regarding Kaguya’s dimension. As for the 3rd time, Obito was using his MS when he called her space vast…

Regardless you blatantly misinterpreted the Nagato scan anyways as we have proven. So you got another uni Kaguya argument you want us to contest?

ok,still the rinnegan give power to be able to see another reality.
Being able to sense beings that exist in an adjacent reality =/= being able to sense the entirety of a universe and its space-time.

You have to prove.

1 - Obito has universal range with his sensing, interdimensional sensing isn't inherently above universal sensing.

2 - Obito calling Kaguya's dimension/space-time vast inherently makes it universal in size.

Obito not calling the main universe's space-time "vast" doesn't mean Kaguya's dimension/space-time is above it, that's an argument from silence and isn't something that proves your claim.

Back