• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Basically people wanted Low 5-B Naruto so badly and that led to a thread that got the Curse Mark and Sage Mode multiplier canned because inconsistencies.

Sage Mode never got it back, not enough proof I think.

anyway, there are a lot of revisions for Naruto this week and the revisions will most likely be completed as AP next week, there will be real blood and brutality in the speed revisions I'm waiting for this moment man it's going to be fun to watch :devilish:

Basically people wanted Low 5-B Naruto so badly and that led to a thread that got the Curse Mark and Sage Mode multiplier canned because inconsistencies.

Sage Mode never got it back, not enough proof I think.
If there was a sage mode multiplier we would see 5a baryon mode Naruto

What's included in the realm of the God Tiers? Anyone upscaling from Juubito?

If we counting Boruto here's how I see it

God Tiers:

- Boruto Mf's ( New Era Otsutsuki/Naruto and Sasuke/Kara/Cyborgs etc )

Top Tiers:

- Shippuden God Tiers ( Anyone from Juubito to Kaguya )

High Tiers:

- 1st 4 Hokage/BM-BSM Naruto/EMS Sasuke/Rinnegan Obito/Madara/Kurama/Incomplete Juubi etc

Mid Tiers:

- Kage level Shinobi/Bijuu's 1-8/Boss Summons etc

Low Tiers:

- Anything Below Kage level ( Genin/Chunin/Anbu/Jonin level guys )

Question can boro be scaled relative to delta through statements? Delta spoke to him as an equal and code said she was too weak to rematch naruto, and is the reason he or boro should take the task instead

plus Jigen tasked boro with defending a sealed naruto from sasuke (not saying he scales to him)

and yes I know he was taking hits from team 7 + kawaki before transforming but I’m excluding speed, is it worth me making a thread or nah?

Last edited:
Around that point Boruto was at around 70%ish Momo extraction so if it was just him and Kawaki doing damage it'd make somewhat sense but Sarada and Mitsuki are ????

Around that point Boruto was at around 70%ish Momo extraction so if it was just him and Kawaki doing damage it'd make somewhat sense but Sarada and Mitsuki are ????
Yeah my thought process is that he just felt like tanking shit by relying on his regen. Which he did he abused tf out of it rather than dodging

Question can boro be scaled relative to delta through statements? Delta spoke to him as an equal and code said she was too weak to rematch naruto, and is the reason he or boro should take the task instead

plus Jigen tasked boro with defended a sealed naruto from sasuke (not saying he scales to him)

and yes I know he was taking hits from team 7 + kawaki before transforming but I’m excluding speed, is it worth me making a thread or nah?
Personally as he’s a hax fighter and gets dunked on by characters who scale below base Naruto, ima say no to Boro.

So I think teen six paths Naruto should have a greater range with his TSB listed on his profile and not scale the usual 70 meters of the six paths Madara pre shinjuu, in chapter 677 Naruto uses his TSB along with his bijuu rasenshuriken to destroy the Madara's meteors: at the end of chapter 678 before Madara is stabbed by the black Zetsu we see his TSB returning:

Last edited:
That could be because he turned them from TSB to Bijuu bombs
TSB users have shown the ability to turn them from the regular ball and staff to an entire different entity.
Looking at Toneri for example, he made a cage for Hinata out of TSB and proceeded to have a battle with Naruto across the moon with them flying around the whole time without the cage dissipating until after he was defeated.

That could be because he turned them from TSB to Bijuu bombs
TSB users have shown the ability to turn them from the regular ball and staff to an entire different entity.
Looking at Toneri for example, he made a cage for Hinata out of TSB and proceeded to have a battle with Naruto across the moon with them flying around the whole time without the cage dissipating until after he was defeated.
Well yeah, but I'm talking about the range of Naruto's control over the TSB, for example six paths Madara pre shinjuu can only control the TSB up to 70 meters from him beyond that distance he loses control over the orb, teen six paths Naruto is currently scale from this, but in the manga itself we see that Naruto doesn't lose control of his TSB even if they are several kilometers away.

A woman that has time to do this? Link me her ig☺️
fetchimage

Back