• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Iā€™m still waiting for the god tiers thread

Arc - Promises to drop a thread this weekend
Then fails to drop it, blames it on his dead great grandfather coming back to life, but we all know the only thing that has been busy is his Winnie

Arc - Promises to drop a thread this weekend
Then fails to drop it, blames it on his dead great grandfather coming back to life, but we all know the only thing that has been busy is his Winnie
I actually finished compiling all the Boruto scans yesterday itā€™s just a matter of composing my arguments in words
This is actually true, i was in a VC with him when he was grabbing scans, though he wouldn't stop talking about how much he loved Boruto, that Boruto is his favorite series and how nothing could compare to it.

Boruto debaters be like ā€œbro Obito said theyā€™re big bro, they must be universal, like universal is big broā€ šŸ’€
no, it's because literally obito can teleport through the space-time jutsu.
but not through kaguya's dimensions and said that they were very vast.

How does ā€œvery vastā€ equate to universal level
as i said, obito with the kamui can go through space-time to other places instantly even to another dimension (the kamui dimension) but he has difficulties with kaguya's, even though he has no difficulties with the normal universe

as i said, obito with the kamui can go through space-time to other places instantly even to another dimension (the kamui dimension) but he has difficulties with kaguya's, even though he has no difficulties with the normal universe
That doesnā€™t make Kaguyaā€™s realms universal. Youā€™d have to prove that Obito has universal range with his kamui which is just never shown or implied. Best you can give Obito is planetary range, since he can seemingly zip around anywhere on earth.

Kamui is his own dimension, and the only other places heā€™s transported to are difference locations on earth

That doesnā€™t make Kaguyaā€™s realms universal. Youā€™d have to prove that Obito has universal range with his kamui which is just never shown or implied. Best you can give Obito is planetary range, since he can seemingly zip around anywhere on earth.
remember that obito can transport naruto and sakura to another reality/universe.
but he has difficulties to transport between the dimensions of kaguya (although later he manages to do it easily)

And by the way, remember another thing.
naruto can't sense sasuke,but naruto can see the limbo clones,that comes from a adyacent world(another universe that affects the normal universe can be felt by naruto, but he can't feel sasuke in another dimension)normally,naruto will be able to sense someone even if his in another world/universe,do to the fact that naruto with the six paths mode is the highest sensoring abilitie(see botom)practically it would mean that naruto can feel and control all things in nature (nature is everything that is not created by man, and the universe is not something created by man)

Last edited:
remember that obito can transport naruto and sakura to another reality/universe.
but he has difficulties to transport between the dimensions of kaguya (although later he manages to do it easily)
Cool thatā€™s dimensional travel, has nothing to do with size unfortunately.

Cool thatā€™s dimensional travel, has nothing to do with size unfortunately.
but specifically obito mentioned that the size of the dimensions are very vast, and if it is dimensional travel, it is limited by the size of what it allows to be transported

but specifically obito mentioned that the size of the dimensions are very vast, and if it is dimensional travel, it is limited by the size of what it allows to be transported
Cool ā€œvastā€ isnā€™t an inherent size. You havenā€™t proved any size. I can look at a house and go ā€œwow thatā€™s huge, thatā€™s gigantic, absolutely massiveā€ and that doesnā€™t prove any inherent size.

by the way, did you even debunk the rest, or just the kaguya thing
I will address one point at a time, you conceding the obito point?

Cool ā€œvastā€ isnā€™t an inherent size. You havenā€™t proved any size. I can look at a house and go ā€œwow thatā€™s huge, thatā€™s gigantic, absolutely massiveā€ and that doesnā€™t prove any inherent size.

I will address one point at a time, you conceding the obito point?
Bro, don't you know what vast means? Vast means big or wide, in size.
and obito specifically says that about the dimensions of kaguya, he specifically says that they are vast space-time (large space-time)
which means that they are larger than the original space-time

Bro, don't you know what vast means? Vast means big or wide, in size.
and obito specifically says that about the dimensions of kaguya, he specifically says that they are vast space-time (large space-time)
which means that they are larger than the original space-time
Yes I know vast = big, do YOU know that vast isnā€™t an inherent size either šŸ¤” it doesnā€™t prove any inherent size. Also, all it implies is that Kaguyaā€™s space > kamui dimension, but the kamui dimension has no inherent size either.

Yes I know vast = big, do YOU know that vast isnā€™t an inherent size either šŸ¤” it doesnā€™t prove any inherent size. Also, all it implies is that Kaguyaā€™s space > kamui dimension, but the kamui dimension has no inherent size either.
how the hell that doesn't prove anything, it's simple logic
normal space-time: not vast
kaguya's space-time: vast

but ok, the dimensions of kaguya are already something that has been discussed for too long already, and that tires,talking about the same thing

Back