• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He underestimated Sakura's supply cause he couldn't see it as it was stored in the Byakugo seal. But he could see all of Naruto's chakra just fine.
What makes you think he could see all of Naruto's chakra supply? He doesnt have a byakugan nor can he gauge the strength and chakra volume of Naruto's clone. He made an assumed that both Sakura and clone Naruto would barely be enough yet Sakura did it herself. That means the same would apply to Naruto as well.
Ppl always say he was suppressed, but there's rlly no proof of that. They just don't like the idea of Sakura scaling to any relevant portion of Sasuke's strength. And I was like that too for a while.
He was extremely supresssed. He stated he was only trying to capture him alive for interrogation

and here as well
0009-009.png

Let's be honest, though, Tsunade is an incredibly well-written character. Honestly, top tier in terms of writing when it comes to the female characters in the verse. For a lot of female characters, they either don't live up to the potential they should have like Konan (she was seriously relegated to blowing herself up), or are boy-crazy (e.g. Sakura, Hinata), or fade into irrelevance (e.g. practically every other female Naruto character). Meanwhile, Tsunade is a character who copes with grief, overcomes fears, and steps up when she's needed, and it's been kind of a character arc she's been on subtly (I only say that because the show didn't really focus on it as much as it could have, nor Sakura's training with Tsunade, which could have given the opportunity for Tsunade to help her avoid the mistakes she made in life, etc.) throughout the course of Boruto's Dad, and Boruto's Dad: Shippuden.

The best female Naruto character is Chiyo. No denying that.
*Tsunade
What makes you think he could see all of Naruto's chakra supply? He doesnt have a byakugan nor can he gauge the strength and chakra volume of Naruto's clone. He made an assumed that both Sakura and clone Naruto would barely be enough yet Sakura did it herself. That means the same would apply to Naruto as well.
He has the Sharingan which can read chakra volume.
He was extremely supresssed. He stated he was only trying to capture him alive for interrogation

and here as well
0009-009.png

He may have been holding back his AP, but he had no reason to hold back his speed or durability. Yet Shin was reacting to him and damaging him.

He may have been holding back his AP, but he had no reason to hold back his speed or durability. Yet Shin was reacting to him and damaging him.
Like I said, that is an exhausted Sasuke. He wasnt anywhere near at full power. His ocular powers werent also restored which reduced his reaction and combat speed. Sasuke was holding back his AP and speed.

Like I said, that is an exhausted Sasuke. He wasnt anywhere near at full power. His ocular powers werent also restored which reduced his reaction and combat speed. Sasuke was holding back his AP and speed.
I'm aware, I just said that he and Sakura scale to Fatigued 3T Sasuke. Which is still extremely powerful by normal shinobi standards. A similarly fatigued 3T Sasuke was fighting on par with freakin' Kinshiki.

Literally at the end of the fight Sasuke was stumbling from fatigue. He was near his limits, yet he was still Otsutsuki level.

Why was he holding back speed? Blitzing Shin and restraining him quickly would end the fight quickest.

Also you didn't say durability, so that means Shin's AP scales to Sasuke since he pierced him multiple times.

SS — I came across some gifs of Gaiden where Sakura...

He used the susanoo when Shin was about to kill Sakura. It wasnt when he was facing him.
Even when he used the PS, Shin still reacted to him lmao.

Last edited:
Did Sasuke's Susanoo get nerfed in Boruto or something? It barely did much damage despite being much stronger then Edo Madara's who could split mountains just by unsheathing his sword.

I'm aware, I just said that he and Sakura scale to Fatigued 3T Sasuke. Which is still extremely powerful by normal shinobi standards. A similarly fatigued 3T Sasuke was fighting on par with freakin' Kinshiki.

Sasuke was not fatigued against Kinshiki. He had his tomoe rinngena active. He just wasnt using EMS. He was at full power Shin and Sakura do not scale to Kinshiki nor do they scale to Fatigued Sasuke. They only scale to a "suppressed and fatigued 3T Sasuke" We cant tell how powerful that is. It could be below a low lvl kage.
Literally at the end of the fight Sasuke was stumbling from fatigue. He was near his limits, yet he was still Otsutsuki level.
When did he stumble? He only retreated because he did not want to fight Kinshiki and Momoshiki at the same time.
Why was he holding back speed? Blitzing Shin and restraining him quickly would end the fight quickest.
Like I said, he wasnt at full power. He was going to no diff him if it werent for the younger shin intercepting his fireball jutsu
Also you didn't say durability, so that means Shin's AP scales to Sasuke since he pierced him multiple times.

SS — I came across some gifs of Gaiden where Sakura...
Does are normal sharp weapons. I've never seen Sasuke tanking a sharp weapon. Is eyeball got wrecked by a simple kunai. Anybody can hurt sasuke with a sharp weapon.
Even when he used the PS, Shin still reacted to him lmao.

He didnt. His hand got destroyed in the manga. He didnt react at all.

Last edited:
Sasuke was not fatigued against Kinshiki. He had his tomoe rinngena active. He just wasnt using EMS. He was at full power Shin and Sakura do not scale to Kinshiki nor do they scale to Fatigued Sasuke. They only scale to a "suppressed and fatigued 3T Sasuke" We cant tell how powerful that is. It could be below a low lvl kage.
*Holding back AP but no speed or dura Sasuke
When did he stumble? He only retreated because he did not want to fight Kinshiki and Momoshiki at the same time.
At 2:30
Like I said, he wasnt at full power. He was going to no diff him if it werent for the younger shin intercepting his fireball jutsu
Shin reacted to Sasuke and moved the younger Shin into the way 😂
Does are normal sharp weapons. I've never seen Sasuke tanking a sharp weapon. Is eyeball got wrecked by a simple kunai. Anybody can hurt sasuke with a sharp weapon.
The power of the attack doesn't come from the weapon but the force used. Borushiki used massive force to stab his eyeball. Anyways eyeballs are more vulnerable than your torso. No not everyone can hurt him with a sharp weapon. He tanked hits from Fused Momoshiki who's far stronger than Tsunade who cracked Edo Madara's Susanoo, and MS Sasuke's inferior Susanoo tanked a kunai stab from Danzo.
He didnt. His hand got destroyed in the manga. He didnt react at all.
The Boruto anime is canon.

*Holding back AP but no speed or dura Sasuke
Sasuke wasnt at full power so he definitely wasnt using his full speed. If your stats are lowered, your speed and dura also get lowered.
He didnt stumbled. He simply ducked Kinshiki's attack
Shin reacted to Sasuke and moved the younger Shin into the way 😂
From a fatigued and supressed Sasuke. He was also still going to die if his MS didnt make kid shin appear right in front of the fireball.
The power of the attack doesn't come from the weapon but the force used. Borushiki used massive force to stab his eyeball. Anyways eyeballs are more vulnerable than your torso. No not everyone can hurt him with a sharp weapon. He tanked hits from Fused Momoshiki who's far stronger than Tsunade who cracked Edo Madara's Susanoo, and MS Sasuke's inferior Susanoo tanked a kunai stab from Danzo.
Naruto characters are weak to kunai. Using a susanoo tht is solid in structure compared to a physical body is wrong. Sasuke could tank hits from Jigen yet he was getting stabbed from momoshiki's chakra rod. Madara could tank a magnet rasengan from SPSM Naruto yet he got stabbed by a sword from Sasuke.
The Boruto anime is canon.
The manga is more canon and he never reacted to Sasuke's susanoo in the manga. He got his arm cut off then got his whole body crushed immediately by Sasuke.

Sasuke wasnt at full power so he definitely wasnt using his full speed. If your stats are lowered, your speed and dura also get lowered.
No, he can be pulling his punches without suppressing his speed and durability. In real life, a martial artist can hold back against a student for example but that doesn't make their muscles less durable.
He didnt stumbled. He simply ducked Kinshiki's attack
No, he very clearly stumbled.
Animated GIF

From a fatigued and supressed Sasuke. He was also still going to die if his MS didnt make kid shin appear right in front of the fireball.
Prove it.
Naruto characters are weak to kunai. Using a susanoo tht is solid in structure compared to a physical body is wrong. Sasuke could tank hits from Jigen yet he was getting stabbed from momoshiki's chakra rod. Madara could tank a magnet rasengan from SPSM Naruto yet he got stabbed by a sword from Sasuke.
Are bodies not solid in structure? What are they then, liquid?

That's because sharp weapons concentrate your AP into a small point, making them cause greater damage, so a weaker character can cause more damage than a stronger one, but only when the difference isn't astronomical. A genin with a kunai most certainly isn't gonna cut Sasuke. Heck, V1 Ay tanked a Chidori blade and Chidori, and he's also far less durable than Adult Sasuke. It's not like his lightning armor makes his body "solid" or anything. Fused Momoshiki also tanked a sword slice from 3T Sasuke.
main-qimg-f04bde9077bb045ad2d210fa18e0c188

The manga is more canon and he never reacted to Sasuke's susanoo in the manga. He got his arm cut off then got his whole body crushed immediately by Sasuke.
Why is it more canon? Anyways, that means at least Anime Sakura scales to Six Paths level speed.

Back