• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Another Rinnegan or something like a Susanoo armour would be neat. But he won't get any of that because it's Boruto.

If Daemon killed him I wouldn't even be surprised.

Do we have consistent stated speed amps that enable blitzes to quantify it?
Sakura blitzed Ino, Minato blitzed Obito, 8th Gate Guy blitzed Juubidara, etc.
I don't really have an estimate for you, I'm afraid. Sorry.

There have been a few major speed related updates, though.
KingTempest calced and recalced a number of speed feats from Part I, so that's neat.
Kakashi's lightning dodge was recalced at around mach 8000.
Kirin's speed was also updated to around that level.
And finally, Madara's Relativistic feat was axed.
Madara should be FTL but oh well 😭

Can I get a link to read the reasoning on that thread?
Google Madara rel arc7 and you’ll probably find it.

Sakura blitzed Ino, Minato blitzed Obito, 8th Gate Guy blitzed Juubidara, etc.

Madara should be FTL but oh well 😭
LS Ay amped by Onoki to be faster and Madara could keep up 👀 I plan on proposing the use of databook LS statements for Ay and whatnot as “possibly” ratings, based on a few other translations I’ve seen, so we shall see how it goes.

LS Ay amped by Onoki to be faster and Madara could keep up 👀 I plan on proposing the use of databook LS statements for Ay and whatnot as “possibly” ratings, based on a few other translations I’ve seen, so we shall see how it goes.
Wasn't Onoki able to life an entire island with his ability? I wonder how much faster Ay would be after the amp.

Last edited:
Didnt Ohnoki

Wasn't Onoki able to life an entire island with his ability?
Not really quantifiable because he reduced its weight over an unknown period of time.
I wonder how much faster Ay would be after the amp.
A lot faster, he was able to blitz Madara when he previously could not. The speed amp was great enough to where it also significantly amped his striking strength.

The speed amp was great enough to where it also significantly amped his striking strength.
Would it also be a skill feat for Onoki since he had to be precise on when he had to cancel the Jutsu? Since he had to lighten then unlightened A
0563-012.png

0563-013.png
Also did A go FTE to Kabuto and Madara? First disappearing from Kabuto's POV then appearing when punching him, then disappearing again from Madara's POV after punching Kabuto, then appearing again when punching the Susanoo?

Last edited:
Would it also be a skill feat for Onoki since he had to be precise on when he had to cancel the Jutsu? Since he had to lighten then unlightened A
Yeah, it's a pretty good skill and speed feat.
0563-012.png

0563-013.png
Also did A go FTE to Kabuto and Madara? First disappearing from Kabuto's POV then appearing when punching him, then disappearing again from Madara's POV after punching Kabuto, then appearing again when punching the Susanoo?
Yes.

Plot Twist: Boruto's plot was orchestrated by all the characters whose potential was seemingly wasted in Naruto and Naruto Shippuden as a way to get revenge by killing the people that overshadowed and stole any thunder they could have had.
Still think everything starting with zetsu betraying madara is part of hinata's tsukuyomi dream

Why is Quora always a warzone for Naruto powerscalers? These people are basically mini swagkage and seths fighting against each other's scaling.
Ah, Quora. Weird site. I'm actually on it (nowhere near as active as I used to be), but I don't think I've had the privilege and/or misfortune of doing any Naruto powerscaling there.

Why is Quora always a warzone for Naruto powerscalers? These people are basically mini swagkage and seths fighting against each other's scaling.
That site is seriously weird when it comes to power scaling. The amount of people I've come across who genuinely believe Sakura can beat Juubi Madara is mad.

That site is seriously weird when it comes to power scaling. The amount of people I've come across who genuinely believe Sakura can beat Juubi Madara is mad.
It seems the wanking has been reduced now. Like a year ago, there were so many weird ppl who genuinely though Sakura and Shin were above above Kaguya. I just looked at them debating like idiots trying to make a fake "scaling" and it was dissapointing.

In what way are they mini swag and seths? (Also I'm on the site a lot, gonna bring about the silver age of Naruto Quora)
She beats Pre-God Tree Juubidara for sure.

In what way are they mini swag and seths? (Also I'm on the site a lot, gonna bring about the silver age of Naruto Quora)
What I mean is they love powerscaling too much on that site. Yeah I heard they are trying to bring back old quora writers. I think its kinda a bad idea since the wankers would come again but it would seem fun ig
She beats Pre-God Tree Juubidara for sure.
She doesnt. She cant beat any version ranging from EMS/Edo Madara and above

What I mean is they love powerscaling too much on that site. Yeah I heard they are trying to bring back old quora writers. I think its kinda a bad idea since the wankers would come again but it would seem fun ig
Powerscaling's cool 🗿

Are they wankers, or r u downplaying?
She doesnt. She cant beat any version ranging from EMS/Edo Madara and above
She literally has more chakra than a SPSM shadow clone. And as much as ppl don't like it, Shin scales to Fatigued 3T Sasuke.

Powerscaling's cool 🗿
It is
Are they wankers, or r u downplaying?
They are wankers. I do not downplay
She literally has more chakra than a SPSM shadow clone.
How does she have more chakra than an SPSM clone? Obito hpothesised that Sakura and clone Naruto would give him the bare minimum chakra reserve. Later, Sakura did it herself meaning Obito's hypothesis was wrong. No where did ut show or state that Sakura had more chakra than clone Naruto.
And as much as ppl don't like it, Shin scales to Fatigued 3T Sasuke
Fatgued and suppressed 3T Sasuke. Not gonna lie, that is nothing.

It is

They are wankers. I do not downplay

How does she have more chakra than an SPSM clone? Obito hpothesised that Sakura and clone Naruto would give him the bare minimum chakra reserve. Later, Sakura did it herself meaning Obito's hypothesis was wrong. No where did ut show or state that Sakura had more chakra than clone Naruto.
He underestimated Sakura's supply cause he couldn't see it as it was stored in the Byakugo seal. But he could see all of Naruto's chakra just fine.
Fatgued and suppressed 3T Sasuke. Not gonna lie, that is nothing.
Ppl always say he was suppressed, but there's rlly no proof of that. They just don't like the idea of Sakura scaling to any relevant portion of Sasuke's strength. And I was like that too for a while.

I wish Sakura was better written and actually was a relevant character, not just treated like a third wheel, and also not desperate to just attach herself to Sasuke regardless of what he does. You know, it would have been nice to see Sakura actually have caught up to Naruto and Sasuke at some portion in the series, even if not the war arc.

We've kind of tackled this before, but pretty much all of the female characters deserved more. Would have been cool to see Sakura, Hinata, and Ino fighting Konan so that way all four of them actually get to do something during the Pain Arc.

i meannnnnnnnnn on the lowest of keys she did better then him in the first arc of shippuden. Im sure she'd beat him unless he used 1000 clones
Ino was handled fine imo she stopped being just a blonde sakura after asumas death and was important during the war

Back