• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This convo's giving me deja vu of this...
main-qimg-c47478357e08661f9f500de9db0c5859-lq

sasuke need to open portal first to teleport to other dimension or places so it kinda slow compare to minato to my opinion.plus his switching places have range limit
I was talking about Sasuke's Amenotejikara not his portals. He can teleport and switch places just as fast as Minato's teleport, the range limit doesn't affect speed.

So .... does anyone understand the whole isobu situation , like how did it went from yagura is being controled by obito to isobu chilling on the lake ?

Well when a Jinchuriki dies with the Tailed Beast inside them doesn't the Tailed Beast lose it's physical form? It could have reformed some time after Yagura's death and found and decided to stay in a lake.
Now i am imagining isobu sleeping on a lake just to get interrupted by two annoying brats and getting kidnapped

That's what essential happened. Same thing happened with Kurama, he was sleeping in the mountains then Madara came, gaslighted, hypnotized, then kidnapped him.
And then hashirama enslaved and sold then out ...... do we think that the senju brothers are good people ? Because betwenn woody boy and mr make konoha great again i am starting to have doubts

Nah Ramen Guy sus.
"Naruto, are you okay?"

Teuchi's kind voice comforted Naruto's heart. "O-chan." He turned with a smile.

And froze.

Teuchi was floating over the counter of the restaurant,, several pitch-black bowls of ramen floating behind him in a manner very similar to the truth seeking orbs. His uniform was modified into an odd-mix of chef's clothes and ninja-wear, with nine tomoe on the front. Horns were sticking out of his hat and in his hands were what Naruto could only describe as two over-sized chopsticks and a giant spoon.

Naruto choked on his own confusion.

"What's wrong?" Teuchi asked, opening his eyes to reveal two Rinne-Sharingan. The pressure from being looked at forced Naruto to his knees, the floor cracking up beneath him.

This power. This over-whelming power. It was unreal. Madara hadn't been like this. Kaguya had been downright gentle compared to this. He couldn't handle this as a simple genin.

"Wait, I was still a genin." He realized.

"Sorry," Teuchi said, closing his eyes. "I unleashed 0.000000000000000000000000001% of my power by accident."

Even as the memories of his clones being beaten to death flooded his mind, Naruto decided it would probably be safest for him with the angry mob and was about to turn around when Ayame ran up to the counter, looking completely normal.

"Naruto-kun. Are you here for some Ramen?" She asked.

Naruto looked at her. He looked back at her father then he looked at her again.

"What's wrong Naruto-kun?"

"Nothing." Naruto assured her.

"So," she said with a smirk. "You want your usual?"
Naruto blinked. He looked back at her floating father. "Um… not to be rude. But what's he doing?"

Ayame looked at her father with a down-right offensive look of disinterest before looking back at Naruto. "I dunno. Sage of a dozen bowls-Otousan?"

Teuchi smiled. "There's this interesting tournament going on and one of my alter-egos is considering attending. Tending crops is fine, but that shotgun hasn't seen much use since I decided not to kill that stupid radish."

Ayame sighed. "He'll be like that for a few hours. We have the whole place to ourselves."

Hey guys I'm new and I just wanted to ask how byakugou sakura scales to kcm naruto and ems sasuke when feats show otherwise?

The statement of catching up to them is completely hyperbolic and the hashirama statement is completely contradictory as canonically hashirama basically died when tsunade was still a child. This translates to byakugou sakura being ≥ kid tsunade. In this case tsunade deserves an upgrade

Hey guys I'm new and I just wanted to ask how byakugou sakura scales to kcm naruto and ems sasuke when feats show otherwise?

The statement of catching up to them is completely hyperbolic and the hashirama statement is completely contradictory as canonically hashirama basically died when tsunade was still a child. This translates to byakugou sakura being ≥ kid tsunade. In this case tsunade deserves an upgrade
tsunade only 5-6yrs when hasirama die. in war arc he never meet or know how strong tsunade become. basically he compared her to kid tsunade right? atleast she surpassed her master 🗿

Kishimoto: They're equal in Shunshin
Minato w/ Teleportation: Faster
GokuSparkle: His Shunshin is faster

lmfao
Kishimoto: They're equal in some nebulous aspect of speed
Ay: Minato is faster than me, and I'm saying this as someone whose main speed attribute is Shunshin
Bee and Tsunade: Minato is faster than Ay, and we're saying this in reference to Naruto using Shunshin to outspeed Ay
KingTempest: They're equal in Shunshin

lmfao

Is everyone just choosing to ignore this?

Is everyone just choosing to ignore this?
Hashirama saying that was PIS. Kishimoto wasnt thinking through when he made Hashirama say that. Hashirama doesnt even know teen Tsunade not to mention Prime Tsunade. Although, I agree Byakugou Sakura doesnt scale to MKCM Naruto and EMS Sasuke. No feats to back it up. Even the narrative was only Naruto and Sasuke being equals and rivals as they were the only ones to fight Juubito and the only ones to join the edo hokages in battle head on.
There's a verse-wide revision anyways so this might get removed.

Last edited:
There are no plans to remove this. If y'all wanna remove it, you can make a dedicated CRT.
Do you agree with this or you're against it? The only other thing that could possibly carry high 7A sakura would be her fight against Lido in the new era. Also her durability shouldn't even scale to this as she didn't tank the TBB, it only grazed her and she nearly died.

Do you agree with this or you're against it? The only other thing that could possibly carry high 7A sakura would be her fight against Lido in the new era. Also her durability shouldn't even scale to this as she didn't tank the TBB, it only grazed her and she nearly died.
It wasnt even a normal sized TBB. It was a 1 metre sized TBB that didnt touch her directly. That TBB could not even destroy a forest not to mention mountain buster. So no it wouldnt even scale her to High 7A either. It would only downscale her instead.

Yall see the drama going on in quora? If you have a quora account, just go to Yonathan and Friends space right now. Apparently, they consider my "pseudo-deserted "account there as an alt for a friend of mine

laughing.gif

Last edited:
Back