• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wish Kishimoto make official Fem!Naruto (Naruko) in the show, I really don't like, Naruto want to marry either Hinata or Sakura. Sasuke would be happy and simp for his wife the real Naruko. I'm still salty.

Because mr. Kishimoto don't know how write to ******* female that's why mr. Kishimoto make Naruto into male make sense to me.
Dude stfu fr.

81pE+1hWP4L._AC_SY606_.jpg

Not. Even. Close.
Orochimaru straight up paralyzed people and made them see visions of their deaths, numerous times. Orochimaru has textbook fear aura.
Cause they were that scared of his presence. People irl can be so scared they struggle to do anything. That's not instantly fear hax. There's a reason he never fear haxed anyone near or above his level, cause it's not hax, it's just people scared of him cause he could easily kill them.

Cause they were that scared of his presence. People irl can be so scared they struggle to do anything. That's not instantly fear hax. There's a reason he never fear haxed anyone near or above his level, cause it's not hax, it's just people scared of him cause he could easily kill them.
They had zero idea of his power at the time. So no they did not know he could easily kill them

They had zero idea of his power at the time. So no they did not know he could easily kill them
For Kakashi, he definitely did. For Sasuke and Sakura, I checked and ur right, he used genjutsu.
9.jpg

But is that the same as fear hax? In that case, all proficient genjutsu users should get it.

@ppl working on the CRT Just wondering if you have a ballpark estimate for when the speed CRT will happen?
I don't really have an estimate for you, I'm afraid. Sorry.

There have been a few major speed related updates, though.
KingTempest calced and recalced a number of speed feats from Part I, so that's neat.
Kakashi's lightning dodge was recalced at around mach 8000.
Kirin's speed was also updated to around that level.
And finally, Madara's Relativistic feat was axed.

That's about it for now.
Does the Body Flicker Technique increase speed?
Yes.
Is there a limit on how fast it makes the user?
Of course there's a limit, there's a limit for everything. Said limit would be feat dependent.

Back