• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: The meaning of mountain?

The databook states his Ultra-Big Ball Rasengan as being capable of destroying entire mountains. In a calc they took the smallest mountain possible in the Naruto-verse to calculate it. Surely what they meant by destroying an ENTIRE mountain, isn't some small one in the Naruto-verse that's town level, but rather an actual mountain?

I haven't got a Phd in Narutology or Mountainology so...

Naruto "mountains" are hilariously badly scaled.

But outside of that, databooks are a pretty meh source for information (one said Temari can blow a solar system away, another said Haku was lightspeed) and we always take the low end anyways. Since mountains vary widely, this is the best that can be used.

Destroying a mountain doesn't necessarily mean the entire mountain. Kishi could've meant something like smashing a chunk of it, or collapsing it on its side or you know...

Gregor-clegane-the-mountain-halfthor-bjornsson-jpg
Destroying a mountain.

That's my take anyways, and yeah. I agree with Alakabamm that you don't use the databook.

Alakabamm said:
Naruto "mountains" are hilariously badly scaled.
But outside of that, databooks are a pretty meh source for information (one said Temari can blow a solar system away, another said Haku was lightspeed) and we always take the low end anyways. Since mountains vary widely, this is the best that can be used.
Solar System Temari huh?

Well in that case...

Back