• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: The Last Revisions (Maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Blacke

That's what I was told some time ago, and I really don't see the need.

@Julian

That's impossible, lol. Anyway, I have to go now, but BM Minato, Naruto, EMS Sasuke, and the first form Juubi should be Low 6-B based on Naruto countering the combined Bijuudama of five Bijuu. Only the reasoning in Naruto's page should change. Though the Juubi can probably be 6-B.

Prime Kurama, Base Hashirama and EMS Madara should be 6-B based on 100% Kurama being twice as strong as his 50% state. Only the reasoning in Kurama's page should be changed. Though Madara probably hasn't been updated yet. If so, leave his profile as it is for now.

Juubi should definitely be 6-B. I also agree with the rest.

Anyways I suppose we can wait until Burning returns so we can make the final edits.

BlackeJan said:
Ok....I honestly dont understand why Minato's is 7-C w? Rasengan just b/c he was able to hit Obito when really....ANY Rasengan could hurt Obito (not only that but Minato was able to hit Obito b/c Minato figured out his ability and Obito was too careless).
dude, I tried. they don't care that his rasengan being 7-c makes it as strong as a rasenshuriken

Omimi said:
sm naruto has 3 feats for tier Low 6-B
1. injured Low 6-B kurama

2.destroyed Low 6-B hashirama wood dragon

3.High 6-C and Low 6-B calc

Omg....yur right! how did we forget something like this?! (well SM Naruto hurting Kurama)

Also Killer B's Version 1 and 2 needs to be higher since he's stronger then Roshi's (who's 7-B), which makes no sense how Killer B stays 7-C through stronger transformations

Omg....yur right! how did we forget something like this?! (well SM Naruto hurting Kurama)

Also Killer B's Version 1 and 2 needs to be higher since he's stronger then Roshi's (who's 7-B), which makes no sense how Killer B stays 7-C through stronger transformations

I believe V2 Roshi is actually High 6-C

If we make EMS Sasuke Low 6-B then Itachi should be Low 6-B too as a result of being superior to him. Furthermore, if SM Naruto is low 6-B that should lead to an upgrade for KCM Naruto to atleast low 6-b & everyone that scales from him. (Raikage, Nagato, Itachi, maybe even B).

Would the Raikage be 6-B for no-selling wind elemental attacks from an at least Low 6-B KCM Naruto ? (Since we currently have him at High 6-C for no-selling attacks from a 7B KCM Naruto it doesn't seem like such a big jump.)

Shouldnt Konan be 8-a aswell considering she is ranked as an S rank a title which is given only for

highly experienced jonin and Kage-level shinobi or extremely powerful missing nin

also zabuza wasnt an S rank so she should be stronger than him

@Omimi

Again, we already addressed the thing with Kurama. Except you want High 6-A BM Naruto now for what happened against the Juubi.

If you think about it, Sage Naruto's Rasenshuriken destroying Hashirama's Wood Dragon does not begin to make sense since Hashirama's stronger than his BM state and can fight with Prime Kurama. Sage Naruto destroying one of his wood constructs is contradictory. Oh, and Hashirama's becoming 6-B.

Kep did not agree with the Rasenshuriken calc for some reason I don't remember. If he's to become High 6-C, just make sure that he only gets that rating with Rasenshuriken and stronger variants + his durability. I don't think I'm going to bother with any scaling after this. Dunno if there's anyone else that scales to Rasenshuriken aside from the Raikage.

@Shrek

Konan's already 8-A.

There's nothing with Juubito, iirc. I'm going to update Hashirama and the rest later.

Naruto's Rasenshuriken seems to be the main topic now. Just going to point out that it'd mean High 6-C Pain with a normal Shinra Tensei.

What should Tobirama be rated as with Gojō Kibaku Fuda? He blew up some of Hashirama's seal things that held down the Juubi. Hiruzen also told KCM Minato to gtfo out of the blast range.

You guys seriously are putting too much emphasis on the wood dragon for all we know, Hashirama could've released the Wood Dragon last second. It's best to just calculate how powerful the FRS is based on AoE.

• We know Madara and Hashirama were fighting on the edge of Tenpenchii crater
  • We know FRS does Pulverization
  • We have a scan showing FRS going above the mountains.
Just calc it. Leave the Wood dragon out.

Scans:

0655-014

0656-003

I realize that "perspective" could be making it look like it'sabove the mountains, so scaling it from the edge of the crater down is more accurate.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
What should Tobirama be rated as with Gojō Kibaku Fuda? He blew up some of Hashirama's seal things that held down the Juubi. Hiruzen also told KCM Minato to gtfo out of the blast range.
Well, Hashirama was preoccupied by Madara and Juubi had become a jinchuriki so there was really no reason to focus on the seals any longer by time Tobirama did it.

Also, Kakashi needs another Key, "Sixth Hokage", aside from that, it's rather simple. His stats should be what they are in the War, minus the Sharingan. We also need to add his other Raiton abilities.

There is a simple solution to the High 6-C/Low 6-B Raasenshuriken problem.

Only War arc SM Naruto's Raasenshuriken is this powerful & not earlier versions which was why Pain's Shinra Tensei was able to match it.

Also, hate to sound like a broken tape recorder but if EMS Sasuke is getting upgraded to Low 6-B, so should Itachi as he was clearly portrayed as superior to him.

@Dodo

Is the 6-B calc accepted? If so, we can use it. Don't want baseline Kurama, Hashirama and Madara. >_>

@TFO

You can request it in the appropriate thread if you want.

Ssr4vegito said:
How is raikage small countinent level?
I don't know, dodo posted a link for a 6-B feat for KCM Naruto which I guess should work out to High 6-B Raikage since he no sold his attacks despite being weak to them elementally.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Dodo made a mistake. It's the attack from 50% Kurama and Bee. The result will be divided into two.
Ah OK But shouldn't KCM Naruto still scale from bm Naruto since KCM is most of BM's power ?

LordWhis said:
Burning Full Fingers said:
Dodo made a mistake. It's the attack from 50% Kurama and Bee. The result will be divided into two.
Ah OK But shouldn't KCM Naruto still scale from bm Naruto since KCM is most of BM's power ?
No. KCM Naruto scales from SM Naruto, not BM Naruto.

No. KCM Naruto scales from SM Naruto, not BM Naruto.

Why exactly ?

Doesn't Naruto make use of more than half of bm Naruto's power,I.e. by accessing most of 50% Kurama's chakra ?

6149446-ntcm risks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back