• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: The Last Revisions (Maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
what tier would kcm naruto's FRS be since it hurt the 3rd raikage, who supposedly tanked a BB?
Naruto's FRS didn't even affect the raikage but again neither did a Low 6-B bijuu bomb so I guess it could be low 6-b, perhaps higher if low 6-b SM Naruto is proved.

Raikage is 6-B in my book.

@LordWhis BFF and some others went and downgraded the Shinra Tensei's calc back to Gwynn. Even tho Rinkaku's calc is better due to having the better scale of Konoha and all.

Lina's City and the other Island calc of Rasenshuriken were not accepted due derailing the scaling when at the time Bijuu Dama's were just Mountain to Small Island lvl. Tho that has changed due to the new calc of Large Island+

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
it did. I have a colored manga panel if u want one. (but teach me how to post it first lol)
There is a picture icon at the bottom, just click on it and a sub-menu will open. There will a small white box that says choose file. Click on it and it should take you your files. Just click on the file you want to upload, click uploaded file several times & it will be uploaded.

If it's .txt then just take a screenshot & upload that.

Hmmm, hard to say, I guess I could potentially say at least low 6-B but again I'm not sure since raikage was stated to only be damaged by his own hell stab so he could just be smoking from the heat produced.

Ask more people.

3rd raykage body is not that durable his chakra clock is cuz without chakra clock he got hurt by some fodder ninja and temari

TenshinG said:
@LordWhis BFF and some others went and downgraded the Shinra Tensei's calc back to Gwynn. Even tho Rinkaku's calc is better due to having the better scale of Konoha and all.

Lina's City and the other Island calc of Rasenshuriken were not accepted due derailing the scaling when at the time Bijuu Dama's were just Mountain to Small Island lvl. Tho that has changed due to the new calc of Large Island+
No, I'm referring to hurting Kurama & destroying the wood dragon during the war not pain arc.

Omimi said:
3rd raykage body is not that durable his chakra clock is cuz without chakra clock he got hurt by some fodder ninja and temari
But was he in his cloak when he was hit by the FRS ?

Omimi said:
yes he was

here http://i2.**********.com/naruto/554/naruto-2620353.jpg
Well then it should be at least low 6-b since low 6-b bijuu bombs from hachibi did no damage to him. Though again he may have just been smoking due to the heat so I'm not actually 100% sure.

LordWhis said:
Omimi said:
yes he was

here http://i2.**********.com/naruto/554/naruto-2620353.jpg
Well then it should be at least low 6-b since low 6-b bijuu bombs from hachibi did no damage to him. Though again he may have just been smoking due to the heat so I'm not actually 100% sure.

When did he get hit by hachibis bijuu bombs wasnt killer bee on a completely other side of the frontier?

When did he get hit by hachibis bijuu bombs wasnt killer bee on a completely other side of the frontier?

In life, during his several very famous battles with Hachibi.

I dont want to be that person but is there anymore we need to get out the way?

SM Naruto should be Low 6-B due to hurting Kurama (and this was b4 the War Arc) and not ony that but the 3rd Raikage did tank a BB so that should make him 6-B as well

ShrekAlmighty said:
It was never shown he tanked a bijuu bomb or was stated if i remember
If he fought it hundreds of times & was never damaged by it even once & Hachibi semi-recalled hitting him with his bijju bomb then it really shouldn't be much of a leap in logic.

Personally disagree with that 3rd raikage scaling as it is highly speculative and i dont remember hachibi ever recaling something like that

ShrekAlmighty said:
Personally disagree with that 3rd raikage scaling as it is highly speculative and i dont remember hachibi ever recaling something like that
When Naruto asked Hachibi how the raikage was wounded, Hachibi said he thought it may have been when he hit him with his bijuu bomb or something along those lines.

BlackeJan said:

SM Naruto should be Low 6-B due to hurting Kurama (and this was b4 the War Arc) and not ony that but the 3rd Raikage did tank a BB so that should make him 6-B as well
Well, if we make Raikage 6-B we will have to make Itachi & Nagato 6-B too since they were stated to be more powerful than him.

LordWhis said:
BlackeJan said:

Well, if we make Raikage 6-B we will have to make Itachi & Nagato 6-B too since they were stated to be more powerful than him.

he also threatened obito with madara instead of 3rd raikage when obito tried to attack him in his hideout

he also threatened obito with madara instead of 3rd raikage when obito tried to attack him in his hideout

What

LordWhis said:

My bad I meant to say Low 6-B

Also will say this again but Killer B's V1 & V2 needs to be higher since he's STRONGER then Roshi (Roshi V2 is City+ yet Killer B's is Town) which i say again makes NO SENSE since each transformation is stronger then the last so why is his tier's all At Least Town

@Tenshin

If it was determined that the City level result was better, then yes, Pain deserves to be downgraded. If you read the comments for the Konoha size calculation, you'd see that it wasn't really accepted because Konoha was consistently shown to be of a smaller size, and we accept visual representations as opposed to statements. It was a pretty big part of the Bleach revisions, else you'd have stuff like Continent level Espada, Moon to Small Planet level Gremmy / Kenpachi, and other similar shit.

Also, I didn't say this before, but saying Sage Naruto is automatically City level because Pain's full powered Shinra Tensei was Island level is random and arbitrary.

I don't remember exactly why Lina's calc wasn't accepted, but I think Gywn disagreed with it. And as you can see above, Large Island level Rasenshuriken is a no-no because it would scale to Pain's normal Shinra Tensei. And I'm not talking about War Arc Naruto.

@Blacke

My dude, that has been addressed several times now. It's not going to happen. Don't know or particularly care for the Raikage's issue right now.

The low 6-B calc for Hachibi puts it at 2.1 X 10-22 joules, Country level starts at 2.9, As hachibi was unable to damage raikage at all, I don't see why he can't be baseline 6-B.

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Blacke

My dude, that has been addressed several times now. It's not going to happen. Don't know or particularly care for the Raikage's issue right now.
I meant Low 6-B lol but can ya please tell me about Killer B's stats? (my comment is up ahead)

Also will say this again but Killer B's V1 & V2 needs to be higher since he's STRONGER then Roshi (Roshi V2 is City+ yet Killer B's is Town) which i say again makes NO SENSE since each transformation is stronger then the last so why is his tier's all At Least Town

Where on earth do people keep getting city+ level V2 Roshi from ? He is High 6-C & has been in tier 6 for years now.

A few things:

I don't know where War Arc SM Naruto and KCM Naruto are tiered, but I'm going to just give my 2 cent's.

• SM Naruto = High 7-A (FRS Feat)
  • KCM Naruto At Least High 7-A, Possibly Higher (Stated to be Superior to SM, Momentarily incapacitated 3rd Raikage when the Latter is equivalent to 8 Tails and resistant to Elemental Weakness)
This is all baring a potential calc of SM Naruto's FRS feat. Which will increase the rating.

I don't agree with Any Naruto being Low 6-B outside of BM and Gyuki has shown nothing putting him above High 6-C. Dodonova's calc can simply be attested to BM Naruto, who is Low 6-B via feats. Not Gyuki.

TheFinalOrder said:
A few things:

I don't know where War Arc SM Naruto and KCM Naruto are tiered, but I'm going to just give my 2 cent's.
Dodonova's calc put Kurama & Hachibi's combined attack at 6B & well into 6B, almost double baseline 6B. I can definitely see the Raikage being baseline 6-B

Dodonova's calc put Kurama & Hachibi's combined attack at 6B & well into 6B, almost double baseline 6B. I can definitely see the Raikage being baseline 6-B

There are 3 calcs, sir.

Yes, we are. :) If all are correct. What's the exact value? We can either use 50-50 or 60-40 to divide the results since Naruto is supposed to be superior to Bee.

@Tenshin

Because it used vaporization or something. Will check later.

@TFO

Where's the High 7-A calc for Sage Naruto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back