• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Speed Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

TataHakai

VS Battles
Retired
Since This calc is completely fine and the only qualms with it have been dealt with, time for some Naruto Upgrades

The meteor firstly scales to Naruto for being able to keep track of it (It'd be an outlier for Hinata), if the meteor was moving above his reaction speed he wouldn't have even seen it coming

So Upgrading all these characters to Relativistic, Likely Higher

Naruto Uzumaki (Was able to perceive a meteor moving at 0.34c in base and was Able to Push back a Sub-Relativistic attack from close range) (Both feats done in base so it's not an outlier)

Sasuke Uchiha (Should be Comparable to Naruto)

Kaguya Otsutsuki (Superior to Naruto)

Momoshiki and Kinshiki (Both of them continually kept up with Sasuke and Naruto)

Hagoromo and Hamura (Fought and defeated Kaguya)

Madara at full power (Hagoromo stated Madara was approaching his full power, was able to obtain multiple power buffs after)

Toneri Otsutsuki (Was able to keep up with Base and KCM Naruto)

Did anyone get the memo that where not doing Naruto Upgrades!, Damn! How hard is it not to do one.

Let's be honest if we wait for the "Revisions" to be done for Naruto we're gonna be waiting until One piece ends (A.k.a a few dozen years)

So we might as well just upgrade the relevant characters whilst we can at least

If base Naruto did this it's an outlier.

I really don't care if it takes to long for you guys, I'm serious. It's like as soon as a feat comes to upgrade the verse y'all jump at it like it's a billion dollars.

I not for upgrading them until all good feats are calced so we know what's an outlier and what isn't.

Sorry if I sound rude but I'm exceptionally pissed today.

Since everyone is so wanting for a Naruto Upgrade I'll highlight this. Considering it's a big jump and done by base Naruto I'm not for it but we'll see what others think.

Base Naruto pushed back a Sub Relativistic attack from like 5 meters away how is it an Outlier?

DMS Kakashi (Was able to Blitz Kaguya at her strongest point)

Big PIS so i dont agree and it was accepted as PIS here too

sasuke who was far more powerfull then DMS Kakashi could not even even touch weakend kaguya yet DMS Kakashi could blitz her=PIS

TataHakai said:
Base Naruto pushed back a Sub Relativistic attack from like 5 meters away how is it an Outlier?
Oh I don't... Considering the God Tiers didn't do it!.

Base Naruto isn't a god tier and if they haven't shown anyway near this speed it's an outlier

LordGriffin1000 said:
TataHakai said:
Oh I don't... Considering the God Tiers didn't do it!.
Base Naruto isn't a god tier and if they haven't shown anyway near this speed it's an outlier
Considering Base Naruto one shot Toneri who has one of the best feats in the series to date, i'd say he's probably at least Near God tier if not in that Realm

Omimi said:
DMS Kakashi (Was able to Blitz Kaguya at her strongest point)
Big PIS so i dont agree and it was accepted as PIS here too

sasuke who was far more powerfull then DMS Kakashi could not even even touch weakend kaguya yet DMS Kakashi could blitz her=PIS
Fair enough

"X took the revision in his\her hands. Wait for it to end, please."

"Okay"

proceeds to make a revision thread

This is what I think of you RN.

@LordGriffin1000

1.base Naruto was able to react and block an attack from rinnagan sasuke

2.base Naruto was able to react and block amaterasu from rinnagan sasuke

3.base Naruto was able to react and block and dodge attack from fused Momoshiki

4.base Naruto also fought toneri

base naruto feats r consistent so it's not an outlier

Relativistic Naruto is in fact an outlier.

Also, what Cal said.

Do I...really have to explain why it's an outlier? How many times have we been over this? Way too many. I'd rather not waste my time.

Kepekley23 has agreed to handle the Naruto revisions. Threads like this make his work harder to perform.

In addition The real cal howard is correct about that reacting to something that far away should not yield considerable results.

Perhaps we should remove the highlight before this gets out of control?

Even if you highball and assume the meteor was 30m away from him, it would only be MHS to MHS+, which is more consistent with the rest of the franchise.

Unhighlight this, and perhaps ask Joseph to comment here.

@Kepekley23

Agreed. It might be a good idea to close this thread.

Well, according to Kepekley23, our current Cinematic Time rules seems to allow it, but it does not really matter, as reacting to something from that far away should not result in an upgrade anyway.

The distance is fair point

Saying it's an outlier is no offence, stupid, Toneri was shooting out Sub Relativistic attacks for fun but Naruto can't be Relativistic? wot, literally what

Hell even the Kage are close to Sub Relativistic via scaling to the Meteors, outlier is a dumb point

How big is the gap between Naruto and Toneri? It took Naruto one punch to Defeat him

I can definitely see sub relativistic Naruto but relativistic? seems like an outlier unless you want to count dodo's calc on the lightfang, which also resulted in relativistic results

Large enough that it took a weakened Naruto using an inferior chakra cloak with Kurama out and about to one punch Toneri who is juiced up on eyeball roids.

Why isn't it legit if Naruto can see something move at relativistic speeds, regardless of distance? That should at least be sub-rel in reaction or else he wouldn't have been able to see it. Also, If Toneri can shoot meteors at relativistic speeds, what does that say about Sasuke and Rock Lee who one-shoted? You know, it's kind of interesting that every time a Naruto speed feat is brought up, it seems to automatically be labeled an outlier. That's why threads like this are frustrating, the community will never accept the feat for one reason or another. Let's just wait for the revision project to finish, I'm all for that.

Becasue y'all dont actually pa attention and half of those calcs have problems.

They either use Calc-Stacking, Cinematic Time or ignore distance and lastly don't understand when something is an Outlier.

If Base Naruto does something that even the likes of Kaguya, Madara or The Sage have done it's an OUTLIER! period. People make it seem like Naruto is the only verse effected by this but it's not, it's simply that more Upgrade threads for Naruto are made in rapid succession.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Becasue y'all dont actually pa attention and half of those calcs have problems.
They either use Calc-Stacking, Cinematic Time or ignore distance and lastly don't understand when something is an Outlier.

If Base Naruto does something that even the likes of Kaguya, Madara or The Sage have done it's an OUTLIER! period. People make it seem like Naruto is the only verse effected by this but it's not, it's simply that more Upgrade threads for Naruto are made in rapid succession.
But the point is legit, he did SEE it, toneri could throw attacks at that speed, and as said above, its not cinematic timing

and he did a LOT of outliers than:

1.base Naruto was able to react and block an attack from rinnagan sasuke

2.base Naruto was able to react and block amaterasu from rinnagan sasuke

3.base Naruto was able to react and block and dodge attack from fused Momoshiki

4.base Naruto also fought toner

Piggybacking on what @Griffin said. Take Pokémon for example. There are about 10+ feats ranging from 5-A to Low 2-C from normal Pokémon, and they're all hilarious outliers, because they eclipse anything done by anyone canonically superior to them that's not a Legendary from Gen IV.

Sub relativistic doesn't seem like much of a stretch to be honest... wait but aren't their cases of Fodders have far better feats than the main characters, and the main characters just simply scale for being superior?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back